{{15,000+ WVGA Wallpapers*}}{{some 18+}}

Search This thread

pirogof

Dec 18, 2009
does this make a HD wallpaper like HDwall or it is blurry like normal wallpaper?

when you say "Now next time you change your wallpaper, MaxTTM, will throw an error.
Just select QUIT and the launch MaxTTM and tap "Convert" again and wait for reset!"
what exactly am i supposed to do to get this error? do i need to go to settings - appearance and change wallpaper and get the error or do i need to change wallpaper and launch MaxTTM and then get the error? Please explain in more detail the process because i'm getting nowhere and the only time i got a whole image on my Home screen it was like zoomed in and part of the image was not shown and what was visible was blurred from the zooming.

also be more specific - do i need to install the bg4all pach before or after MaxTTM?

i tried all i could think of - no error and no luck getting it to work right. pls help :D

Last edited:

santod040

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Nov 7, 2008
NorCal
does this make a HD wallpaper like HDwall or it is blurry like normal wallpaper?

when you say "Now next time you change your wallpaper, MaxTTM, will throw an error.
Just select QUIT and the launch MaxTTM and tap "Convert" again and wait for reset!"
what exactly am i supposed to do to get this error? do i need to go to settings - appearance and change wallpaper and get the error or do i need to change wallpaper and launch MaxTTM and then get the error? Please explain in more detail the process because i'm getting nowhere and the only time i got a whole image on my Home screen it was like zoomed in and part of the image was not shown and what was visible was blurred from the zooming.

also be more specific - do i need to install the bg4all pach before or after MaxTTM?

I would install the BG4all pack, then MaxTTM. Shouldn't really matter as far as I know though.

You are not trying to get an error. I am saying that when you go to select a new wallpaper, you may get an error popup from MaxTTM. If not, fine!
Just a pre warning so nobody is alarmed if it does error. It still works is my point.

The reason for my suggestion to use MaxTTM, is if you want the clear top and bottom bars. So after setting a new one, your bars will remain as they were from the last picture, until you open MaxTTM again and tap convert.

Also what rom are you on? Sense version? I have not had it zoom any of my images and always goes full screen. Not sure what you did wrong. It has been working for many others.

pirogof

Dec 18, 2009
maatiROM by freyberry
Premium_nomess: V5.3 - WM 6.5.1 23518 WWE - 11-01-2010

Manilla version 2.5.19222911.0

if you tell me where i can check what is sense version i will post

ok here's the deal - i removed all again and installed only MaxTTM - it worked though like i pointed before image is not crystal clear like with HDwall but a bit blurry.
anyway i installed Superboy007 HQ ..... and it ****ed it up - it shrunk the whole image vertically fitting it to the homescreen between the status bar and soft button bar thus making the top and bottom of the image appear twice and ruining the effect of MaxTTM.

Last edited:

santod040

Nov 7, 2008
NorCal
maatiROM by freyberry
Premium_nomess: V5.3 - WM 6.5.1 23518 WWE - 11-01-2010

Manilla version 2.5.19222911.0

if you tell me where i can check what is sense version i will post

ok here's the deal - i removed all again and installed only MaxTTM - it worked though like i pointed before image is not crystal clear like with HDwall but a bit blurry.
anyway i installed Superboy007 HQ ..... and it ****ed it up - it shrunk the whole image vertically fitting it to the homescreen between the status bar and soft button bar thus making the top and bottom of the image appear twice and ruining the effect of MaxTTM.

Manila is Sense. So you have posted that info correctly. However I am unfamiliar with that rom in particular.
There are some variances in 2.5.1922 across roms. In the way that Manila is handled, based on what the chef wanted to implement in the rom.
Therefor I cannot be sure as to the reason you have trouble with it. I am also running 2.5.1922 and it works perfectly. Maybe not quite as sharp as HDwall, but fullscreen and not bad looking either.
It is possible, I guess, that it works better on 6.5.3 roms maybe. Although I know plenty of others on the other site I posted on are using this successfully on multiple roms. Sorry it did not work for you.
Do not use MaxTTM then. I did not make it and it has not been updated in a while. It was merely something I found as an alternative for now, for those who it works for, until HDwalls gets an update!

pirogof

Dec 18, 2009
Manila is Sense. So you have posted that info correctly. However I am unfamiliar with that rom in particular.
There are some variances in 2.5.1922 across roms. In the way that Manila is handled, based on what the chef wanted to implement in the rom.
Therefor I cannot be sure as to the reason you have trouble with it. I am also running 2.5.1922 and it works perfectly. Maybe not quite as sharp as HDwall, but fullscreen and not bad looking either.
It is possible, I guess, that it works better on 6.5.3 roms maybe. Although I know plenty of others on the other site I posted on are using this successfully on multiple roms. Sorry it did not work for you.
Do not use MaxTTM then. I did not make it and it has not been updated in a while. It was merely something I found as an alternative for now, for those who it works for, until HDwalls gets an update!

yes it's clear i'll have to w8 for new HDWall ver. so for now i'm done with this issue.

i wanted however to ask you how you got those nice buttons on bottom bar. mine are with ugly gray bubbles around the signs. i want to remove the bubbles and leve them clean and transparent like yours.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1_0.JPG
    ScreenShot1_0.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:

santod040

Nov 7, 2008
NorCal
yes it's clear i'll have to w8 for new HDWall ver. so for now i'm done with this issue.

i wanted however to ask you how you got those nice buttons on bottom bar. mine are with ugly gray bubbles around the signs. i want to remove the bubbles and leve them clean and transparent like yours.

Set a different theme in the today settings.

nsx_23

Nov 9, 2008
Melbourne
Any chance of having the first wallpaper pack sorted in folders like the part 2? Would make looking for wallpapers much easier.

Cheers

jonbaker76

Feb 9, 2010
First off thanks for the wallpaper.

I wanted full screen wallpaper so i installed maxttm and followed your intructions. The phone soft restes but hasn't changed anything on the homescreen. I have noticed it has worked in the start menu but that's it :confused:

i am running cookies home tab app and brians task bar, could one of those be stopping it?

also, i dont get an error when changing wallpaper but the start menu wallpaper hasn't changed and that same wallpaper is showing as the lock screen. I tried changing the lockscreen wallpaper but it wont.

Had to uninmstall the programme to change my lockscreen wallpaper.

Am i doing something wrong here? i'm on hd2 stock rom 1.66

Last edited:

jigners

Apr 27, 2009
Swansea
Screen shots ROM Dutty HG1.1

i just thought of making my first custom ROM flash memorable
so here is a few screenies i have of Dutty Throy HG 1.1 from HTC Pedia

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.jpg
    ScreenShot1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 178
  • ScreenShot2.jpg
    ScreenShot2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 126
  • ScreenShot3.jpg
    ScreenShot3.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 141
  • ScreenShot5.jpg
    ScreenShot5.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 97
  • ScreenShot6.jpg
    ScreenShot6.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 100
  • ScreenShot7.jpg
    ScreenShot7.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 94
  • ScreenShot9.jpg
    ScreenShot9.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 97
  • ScreenShot4.jpg
    ScreenShot4.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 90

zibbie

Jul 27, 2007
Suburban Essex County, NJ
Thank you very much for images....

I have a few questions, as I'm new to this process.

I am using TPC v7 rom, in titanium only.

I am using Light and glass 1099 of your images. I like it a lot, but when I got to landscape mode on my Tilt2, the image is tiled. And it looks faded as well.

I'd also like to get the clear taskbar and toolbar, but that seems to work only for sense or manila, which I don't use either of.

Can you also recommend a good theme generator for Titanium?

Thanks for all constructive feedback.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    "Ultimate Walls Landscape Pack added! ***800 High Quality Landscape Images*** more to come

Ultimate Walls Landscape Pack 1: 800 WVGA landscape images
    - more coming soon - added 12-8-09
    Download HERE

You can also find my BG4all for 2.5.2011 and 2.5.2012 that is compatible with the Co0kie Home Tab Mod, HERE.

Here are a few thumbnails from the Landscape pack:
    landscapes.jpg

Ultimate WVGA Wallpaper pack 1: 7,000+ WVGA images:
    Download HERE

Ultimate WVGA Wallpaper pack 2: 4,000+ WVGA images (added 11-29-09)
    Download HERE

includes more colors, cars, spectrums, fire, glass, light, women, etc,.

Some Thumbnails:
    t328588_Sheet005.jpg

t328589_Sheet006.jpg

t328596_Sheet013.jpg

UltimateWalls - Gamer Pack:400+ Game Images:

* Not included in Ultimate Pack
    Download HERE

Some Thumbnails:

t275391_1.jpg

Ultimate Walls:
    Mario WVGA pack: Only 73 images in this one!

Download HERE
    8963785.jpg

Ultimate Walls - Nature pack: 1,786 High Resolution Nature images:

*Not included in Ultimate Pack

Download HERE
    nothing but High Quality Nature Wallpapers
    6308199.jpg

Feel free to .cab up any of these using HDwalls.

Big THANKS to dehx from http://www.dehx.net/
    for the New "ULTIMATE WALLS" Hosting Space!

Check out my: ULTIMATE WALLS WVGA Wallpaper Collection Over 15,000 HQ WVGA images!
    Coffee is always appreciated! Never required!
    errrr your download links aren't links

Check again please! Was still editing.