[APP][7 jan] Home Shortcut 1.0 [HTC Sense Skin Style]

Search This thread

MacDegger

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 20, 2008
Asshole! :p

This is almost exactly like the first application I'm currently programming for android, basically a port of my AppGrouper program for WM6.

Bastard ... getting there first, grumble, grrrrrr!

What can I say, great app (great minds think alike!), I'm just pissed that you brought yours out first!

FileFixer

Sep 30, 2007
XDA Developers
Is it possible to make this shortcut menu semitransparent? Now it looks dark grey without any transparency.

attachment.php

webpatrick

May 10, 2006
Hi,
I want to congratulate you with this fantastic app/mod.

Some small issue, on my WVGA (800x480) screen the icons on homescreen are a little blurry, probably because they are resised just a little, cause when i look at the icons in the APK, they look sharp to me.

Or is it because they are 64x64 and do they need to be 128x128 for a WVGA screen?

Hope you could look into that...

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I have AppsOrganizer 1.0 installed. When trying to install this app, it asks me to uninstall appsorganizer. Is this the same app maybe?
The name for AppsOrganizer is com.google.code.appsorganizer

This IS AppsOrganizer. The OP really should have mentioned that and credited the developer, or it just looks like he's taking credit for other people's work!

Sent from my HD2 using XDA App

internauta2000

Jan 28, 2008
Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro
This IS AppsOrganizer. The OP really should have mentioned that and credited the developer, or it just looks like he's taking credit for other people's work!

Sent from my HD2 using XDA App

I never said it was mine this app..!!!

Quote:
"I modified this application for my personal use with the intention of integrating the sense interface style."

Quote:
"I live by my own rules, nobody else's, not even my own."

This slogan works only for you... but apparently not for others... If you disagree my work... simply not use this app, and avoid malicious comments.

Last edited:

Archer

Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I never said it was mine this app..!!!

Quote:
"I modified this application for my personal use with the intention of integrating the sense interface style."

Quote:
"I live by my own rules, nobody else's, not even my own."

This slogan works only for you... but apparently not for others... If you disagree my work... simply not use this app, and avoid malicious comments.

I am fully aware of what you stated in your original post, thank you. Nothing I said was malicious. I suggest you are aggravated because you know full well that you should have clearly credited the original app developer, as I said. I notice that when you put together that "clever" response that you neglected to respond to that point! You don't even mention AppsOrganizer in the first post.

Please just amend the original post and credit the developer. I was simply making a point, or I would have reported you instead.

Edit: Here's a link to the original app, on AppBrain...

http://www.appbrain.com/app/apps-organizer/com.google.code.appsorganizer

Last edited:

Archer

Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
12. Using the work of others.

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission, and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails then you may contact a moderator with clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence you created the work then in the spirit of sharing all work will remain posted on the forums.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules

Edit: Don't reply to me about this - I'm putting this here so you understand the rules and why I've reported this thread.

viktor5

Feb 21, 2011
Hi again ...

I "modified" this application for my personal use with the intention of integrating the sense interface style.

You Can Create labels with a long home shortcuts click on your Android home with sense interface, you can set your labels, save and import settings, change icons (sense original an other icons) to the labels, set bookmarks, multilanguage support, and more.

I hope you like it and enjoy ;)

NOTE: Only tested on 480 x 800 dpi

Donations:
Donations are welcome. I don't do this for money, but feel free to donate if you find my work useful.

NOTE: This application is free and can be downloaded from the market, the changes that I make are not with any purpose of profit ... I do not need

MOD EDIT: To post modified apps here at XDA, you must:
1) Give the title of the original app
2) Give credit to the original dev
3) Have permission from the dev to post edits of their work
thanks!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi again ...

I "modified" this application for my personal use with the intention of integrating the sense interface style.

You Can Create labels with a long home shortcuts click on your Android home with sense interface, you can set your labels, save and import settings, change icons (sense original an other icons) to the labels, set bookmarks, multilanguage support, and more.

I hope you like it and enjoy ;)

NOTE: Only tested on 480 x 800 dpi

Donations:
    Donations are welcome. I don't do this for money, but feel free to donate if you find my work useful.

NOTE: This application is free and can be downloaded from the market, the changes that I make are not with any purpose of profit ... I do not need

MOD EDIT: To post modified apps here at XDA, you must:
    1) Give the title of the original app
    2) Give credit to the original dev
    3) Have permission from the dev to post edits of their work
    Good job! Would be so awesome if u could add the ios type of icon with small icons of the apps of the folder on it

Sent from my ro.product.model=Desire HD2 using XDA App

You can add your own icons ... you just have to find your favorite file browser