8th September 2014, 01:38 AM |#10001  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 14,148

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by micmars

I wouldn't dare do such a thing. It should go to one of these fine devs.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Oops - lol 😨😨
😛

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
http://slimroms.net/index.php/faqand...ean/120-kitkat

8th September 2014, 01:40 AM |#10002  
Thanks Meter: 8,656

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel Hunden

Wow thats a lot of good apps that got "retired" guess you should rename this to stock blacked out apps
I understand some google crap can't because of certain reasons but…

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Premium HD app

Umm.. Nvm delete
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dafoxs Ad-Free
8th September 2014, 01:49 AM |#10003  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,592

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by micmars

I wouldn't dare do such a thing. It should go to one of these fine devs.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

To late..lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

Oops - lol 😨😨
😛

Yep oh well lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafoxs

Umm.. Nvm delete

Lmfao do I wanna know?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
8th September 2014, 01:52 AM |#10004  
Thanks Meter: 8,656

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

To late..lol

Yep oh well lol

Lmfao do I wanna know?

You know me... Couldn't find the egnore button
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dafoxs Ad-Free
8th September 2014, 01:53 AM |#10005  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 14,148

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

To late..lol

Yep oh well lol

Lmfao do I wanna know?

Mod clean up on aisle Team Blackout - Please remove the posts after Post # 9999

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
8th September 2014, 02:25 AM |#10006  
Recognized Themer
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 3,110

Donate to Me
More
Sorry but question time again.... I tried compiling and recompiling copy and got the following error:

HTML Code:
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: Exception in thread "main" C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:78: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'TextAppearance.AppCompat.Base'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:196: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Theme.AppCompat.Base'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:443: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Theme'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:503: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.AppCompat.Base'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:544: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.AppCompat.Base'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:558: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.AppCompat.Base'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:565: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.AppCompat.Base'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values-v14\styles.xml:84: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.AppCompat.Base'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:577: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.AppCompat.Base.DropDownItem'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:583: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.AppCompat.Base'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:605: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.AppCompat.Base'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:678: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.AppCompat.Light.Base'.'
In short, there are stuff like

HTML Code:
    <style name="Theme.AppCompat.Base.CompactMenu">
        <item name="android:listViewStyle">@style/Widget.AppCompat.ListView.Menu</item>
        <item name="android:itemTextAppearance">@style/TextAppearance.Widget.AppCompat.ExpandedMenu.Item</item>
    </style>

and

<style name="Widget.AppCompat.Base.ActivityChooserView">
        <item name="android:gravity">center</item>
        <item name="android:background">@drawable/abc_ab_share_pack_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="android:divider">?dividerVertical</item>
        <item name="android:showDividers">middle</item>
        <item name="android:dividerPadding">6.0dip</item>
    </style>
With no parents. Do I need to add something? I decompiled the themed copy from 2013 but it didn't have these styles
8th September 2014, 02:28 AM |#10007  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfasdfvful

Sorry but question time again.... I tried compiling and recompiling copy and got the following error:

HTML Code:
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: Exception in thread "main" C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:78: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'TextAppearance.AppCompat.Base'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:196: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Theme.AppCompat.Base'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:443: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Theme'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:503: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.AppCompat.Base'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:544: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.AppCompat.Base'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:558: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.AppCompat.Base'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:565: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.AppCompat.Base'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values-v14\styles.xml:84: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.AppCompat.Base'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:577: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.AppCompat.Base.DropDownItem'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:583: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.AppCompat.Base'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:605: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.AppCompat.Base'.'
18:17:24.741: [Error] - ApkTool.CompileApk: 'ApkTool: C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Temp\0E339C\res\values\styles.xml:678: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.AppCompat.Light.Base'.'
In short, there are stuff like

HTML Code:
    <style name="Theme.AppCompat.Base.CompactMenu">
        <item name="android:listViewStyle">@style/Widget.AppCompat.ListView.Menu</item>
        <item name="android:itemTextAppearance">@style/TextAppearance.Widget.AppCompat.ExpandedMenu.Item</item>
    </style>

and

<style name="Widget.AppCompat.Base.ActivityChooserView">
        <item name="android:gravity">center</item>
        <item name="android:background">@drawable/abc_ab_share_pack_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="android:divider">?dividerVertical</item>
        <item name="android:showDividers">middle</item>
        <item name="android:dividerPadding">6.0dip</item>
    </style>
With no parents. Do I need to add something? I decompiled the themed copy from 2013 but it didn't have these styles

Yeah apk tool removes them for some silly reason

Use this to add the missing parents

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eovyy8xxy3...fixed.zip?dl=0

Just copy the parents..Nothing else.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
8th September 2014, 02:35 AM |#10008  
Recognized Themer
Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 13,521

Donate to Me
More
Now thats clear LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRTMI

Didn't I see a clear calculator from you guys some where? I had one but cant find it now. On CM11 with klearKat.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	calc.png
Views:	422
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	2928714  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Archangel Ad-Free
8th September 2014, 02:38 AM |#10009  
Recognized Themer
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 14,175

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yeah apk tool removes them for some silly reason

Use this to add the missing parents

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eovyy8xxy3...fixed.zip?dl=0

Just copy the parents..Nothing else.

You made me do it the hard way huh? Lol jk... glad y'all taught me how you did

Team BlackOut... or Back Out
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Train88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Train88 Ad-Free
8th September 2014, 02:40 AM |#10010  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Train88

You made me do it the hard way huh? Lol jk... glad y'all taught me how you did

Team BlackOut... or Back Out

Lmfao, that's in the dev only folder...been there since April...lol

You had to learn before you cheat like I do...lol
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
8th September 2014, 02:44 AM |#10011  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by camblue

Now thats clear LOL

Yup, that is how mine looks now after DJ smacked me upside the head and reminded me that I Took the original out of the ROM. haha
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRTMI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DRTMI Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)