Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by METHOD1911

Shaggy what updates are free.

One method1911

Too late - page 501.......

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free

26th March 2014, 10:05 PM |#5002  
Thanks Meter: 777

More
Oh man. I was in time. That's not fair lol

One method1911
26th March 2014, 10:14 PM |#5003  
Flag Ventura Co., CA
Thanks Meter: 914

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereal_bigjake

Disable the top one ^^^^^^

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks, got it right after I posted and changed the post haha
Damn google

Big dogs on the block, NOTE 1&2
26th March 2014, 10:47 PM |#5004  
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 562

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

Just an FYI to all, I test for many great teams and devs here on XDA, I can tell everyone that everyone, everywhere is aware of the GmsCore/Google settings fiasco. It is everywhere on XDA and from what I can gather knowing that most devs I test for all work together and help each other out as much as possible. I know dj , dafoxs, Bboy, and the tbo team will be working on a fix and there is a good team of tbots all trying to figure this out. I am personally working with a touchwiz Dev to try and get a "fix" done as quickly as possible. It might be quick and easy, most likely not but no need to keep posting about the issues. It is being worked on and when a fix is done everyone can relax and enjoy the themed apps flawlessly once again.

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

And I was about to post about Gmail and chrome ****ting on me.

Thanks and take your time with fix

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to masri1987 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift masri1987 Ad-Free
27th March 2014, 03:58 AM |#5005  
Flag Cosmo, Fl
Thanks Meter: 456

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Updated Black, Clear and all the color versions of YouTube including pink are on the site and premium updater!

Sent by my Klearkat Nexus 5

Free TBO Updater App

Status Report

Just a little PSA for those who have reverted Google Play settings back to 4.23 to allow clear/black gmail, chrome, etc to work.. The new versions of Youtube and Wallet require you to upgrade Google Play Settings - which I am assuming will get you back to square 1 ie breaking gmail and chrome, etc again... DJ correct me if I'm wrong... I can't say for sure, b/c one I saw it request it I killed the app and re-flashed the previous versions...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 78Staff For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 78Staff Ad-Free
27th March 2014, 04:24 AM |#5006  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,553

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78Staff

Just a little PSA for those who have reverted Google Play settings back to 4.23 to allow clear/black gmail, chrome, etc to work.. The new versions of Youtube and Wallet require you to upgrade Google Play Settings - which I am assuming will get you back to square 1 ie breaking gmail and chrome, etc again... DJ correct me if I'm wrong... I can't say for sure, b/c one I saw it request it I killed the app and re-flashed the previous versions...

If you go back to 4. 2.43 you can use it with the the apps. Link's on out Facebook page. This is just a temporary fix until there's a complete fix.

Free TBO Updater App

Status Report
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
27th March 2014, 06:50 AM |#5007  
Flag shreveport
Thanks Meter: 2,453

More
I do not understand why Google would push an update that would break their own app. You can't even install their official gmail app from the play store.
27th March 2014, 06:51 AM |#5008  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by razen_kain

I do not understand why Google would push an update that would break their own app. You can't even install their official gmail app from the play store.

No? You uninstalled the themed version first?

Free TBO Updater App

Status Report
27th March 2014, 06:55 AM |#5009  
Flag shreveport
Thanks Meter: 2,453

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

No? You uninstalled the themed version first?

Free TBO Updater App

Status Report

Yeah. It won't let me (edit: attempt to) install it if i don't. It just says open
27th March 2014, 07:05 AM |#5010  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by razen_kain

Yeah. It won't let me (edit: attempt to) install it if i don't. It just says open

Yeah that's not Google, that's us. Go to your main menu settings/apps/Gmail and select uninstall. Also some launchers let you uninstall the app dragging the icon to the trash but long hold it there until uninstall appears.

Sent by my Klearkat Nexus 7

Free TBO Updater App

Status Report
The Following User Says Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
27th March 2014, 07:38 AM |#5011  
Thanks Meter: 8,656

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78Staff

FYI. If using wallet and you get the update message, click update, takes you to the playstore, do not install it, just hit the back button on your phone and get out of the store

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)