[MOD] Android L Softkeys - UPDATED AGAIN!!

Search This thread

Ticklefish

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 27, 2011
Hampshire, UK
Swq0gBI.png

Want to have the new Android L softkeys on your phone? Well, now you can!

To have these softkeys, you can download the icons attached to this post and put them into the appropriate drawable-?dpi folder in your decompiled SystemUI.apk.

Or, if you're not comfortable with decompiling apk files, just flash the attached 'Android_L_SoftKeys_Flashable_For_JB.zip' or 'Android_L_SoftKeys_Flashable_For_KK.zip' in CWM (not TWRP).

This zip will inject the icons directly into your SystemUI.apk. Which means you won't lose any of the other mods you may have done to it!

Oh, and this zip will make a flashable backup too! Just in case you don't like the changes.

Please note though...this zip will only work on Android 4.1 and above..

(Or, if you use Tickle My Android, why not just let the tool do it for you? I've just updated it with these icons!)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Android_L_SoftKeys_Icons.zip
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,635
  • Android_L_SoftKeys_Flashable_For_JB.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,128
  • Android_L_SoftKeys_Flashable_For_KK.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,376
Last edited:

Ticklefish

Oct 27, 2011
Hampshire, UK
Reactions: MixoMaxoViper

Ticklefish

Oct 27, 2011
Hampshire, UK
Well I don't have CWM but I can install this via softkeyz app?

Sent from Xperia T using my fingers ?

In theory, I don't see why not. I have no personal experience of softkeyz but there's nothing unusual about these icons.

You might have to change the filenames possibly but otherwise you should be able to do it, yes.

Let me know how you get on! :good:

Reactions: wallo_J

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island
i noticed dat SystemUI.apk-258 or so didnt work, i had to use tha pngs & remod my SystemUI.apk! but if wanna make i flashable zip just for tha pngs without remodding my SystemUI.apk, how can i do dat brov?

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

also brov @Ticklefish my nav bar & status bar background aint transparent like yurs, always black & have try to make it transparent but not working!

seems dats what yur flashable zip has.... guess i ll be using it as a base now!!! :D

---------- Post added 28th June 2014 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 27th June 2014 at 11:27 PM ----------

i just use tha flashable zip but nothing still happen..... i still have tha nav bar of tha theme i applied!

Reactions: Ticklefish

Ticklefish

Oct 27, 2011
Hampshire, UK
i noticed dat SystemUI.apk-258 or so didnt work, i had to use tha pngs & remod my SystemUI.apk! but if wanna make i flashable zip just for tha pngs without remodding my SystemUI.apk, how can i do dat brov?

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

also brov @Ticklefish my nav bar & status bar background aint transparent like yurs, always black & have try to make it transparent but not working!

seems dats what yur flashable zip has.... guess i ll be using it as a base now!!! :D

---------- Post added 28th June 2014 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 27th June 2014 at 11:27 PM ----------

i just use tha flashable zip but nothing still happen..... i still have tha nav bar of tha theme i applied!
Which flashable zip did you try? I've changed it since starting this thread..
Oh, and it doesn't make your navbar transparent. It's just the icons.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Swq0gBI.png

Want to have the new Android L softkeys on your phone? Well, now you can!

To have these softkeys, you can download the icons attached to this post and put them into the appropriate drawable-?dpi folder in your decompiled SystemUI.apk.

Or, if you're not comfortable with decompiling apk files, just flash the attached 'Android_L_SoftKeys_Flashable_For_JB.zip' or 'Android_L_SoftKeys_Flashable_For_KK.zip' in CWM (not TWRP).

This zip will inject the icons directly into your SystemUI.apk. Which means you won't lose any of the other mods you may have done to it!

Oh, and this zip will make a flashable backup too! Just in case you don't like the changes.

Please note though...this zip will only work on Android 4.1 and above..

(Or, if you use Tickle My Android, why not just let the tool do it for you? I've just updated it with these icons!)

Enjoy!
    Default wallpaper android L
    Im gona learn, in a meantime if @Ticklefish or somebody else is will to edit..
    Thanks in advance.
    Z1c systemui 4.4.4

Download, move to system/priv-app if m not mistaken den fix permission & reboot...... hope it works!!!
    Updated the OP with a flashable zip! :D
    Many thanks!
    Isnt it better now? :D

u2ete9ym.jpg

hahahahahahahahaha.... happy it works!!!:laugh::victory::highfive:
    @Ticklefish & @serajr re my teachers!:cool::good: