[TOOL] == Secret Menu Exploit ==

Search This thread

<:GeeK:>

Jul 14, 2011
www.UltimateFlasher.com
Sorry for everyone that is wondering what this is for. I got slammed at work. It is for diag port. Instructions and screenshots tomorrow.

Fyi, it is for development of imei solution.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: uoY_redruM

MacTheRipperr

Mar 17, 2012
Denver
Yeah this is to open access to hidden menus on your s3 he used it last night on mine. It does what it says. This is just going to help people solve the imei problem.

malik478

Oct 18, 2009
Yeah this is to open access to hidden menus on your s3 he used it last night on mine. It does what it says. This is just going to help people solve the imei problem.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium App

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

hey where do i find the exploit tool on the phone? thanks
i have already flashed the kernal and install the tool.

Last edited:

bdorr1105

Sep 6, 2008
Can someone explain what the imei problem is and how do you know that you have the problem. Please let me know thanks

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Narcistic

Aug 19, 2011
Can someone explain what the imei problem is and how do you know that you have the problem. Please let me know thanks

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Your IMEI goes poof.. people dont know why.. seems to happen flashing different things.. enough people are being affected by it but a majority are not.

So people honestly are scared to flash, atleast some are... Until we find a method of restoring without ahving to warranty exchange the phones.

HellcatDroid

Jul 15, 2011
Cologne Area
So, this could, in theory, be used to backup on upon messup restore the IMEI / actual/real EFS data?

Is there a chance of implementing this into an app?

swehes

Jul 26, 2010
Utah
OnePlus 7
OnePlus 11
I think what my issue is. I have a company issued computer I am trying this on and they block the USB port for certain things and this seems to be one of them. Have to try it at home.

overground

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Recognized Dev

brfield

Apr 21, 2010
Goodyear, AZ
Just wondering, why is it Stock only. I don't mind, just a question as to why it doesn't work with AOSP/AOKP based roms like Cyanogenmod.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    YOU MUST BE ROOTED AND HAVE A ROOTED KERNEL INSTALLED FOR THIS TO WORK! NON-AOSP ROMS ONLY!

T-Mobile rooted insecure kernel HERE
    AT&T rooted insecure kernel HERE

INTRODUCTION:

I originally was building a rom that enabled serial port in an attempt to repair IMEI but decided to make a universal tool to enable the exploit instead.

You can use this new menu to access a lot of new internal settings and you can enable DIag mode (serial port) for reading and writing settings via PST.

Should work on all sgs3 phones.

DOWNLOAD:

GALAXY S III EXPLOIT TOOL

INSTRUCTIONS:

-Simply run the tool with you phone connected and follow the instructions, its a one click tool. Enjoy.

If you appreciate this and would like to make a donation you can do so here:

DONATION LINK

UPDATE:

Simple no-root solution finished for backup/restore of IMEI finished!

Thread: HERE
    This video will show you the exploit being ran and a serial port being established.

Click here to watch video!

This is a big step as this enables reading the IMEI (among many other settings) via PST. Normally we can simply 'write' back whatever IMEI we want at this point; but that is not the case with this phone. When we find how to write back the IMEI, the IMEI issue will be resolved.

So,

Q: Is this a full IMEI solution?
    A: No, this is me posting my work in progress along with a one click tool so that the community can help finish it up.
    I ran the tool and when the phone comes back I try the Geek MOD but nothing happens. Have installed the kernel and am rooted. I'm stock GS3 other than that. Any ideas of what it doesn't work?
    You can be rooted without an insecure kernel. Think he's saying you need an insecure kernel that will allow you to "adb remount" and get SU in adb shell.
    you can download adbd insecure from chainfire also just sayn https://play.google.com/store/apps/...t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImV1LmNoYWluZmlyZS5hZGJkIl0.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

I ran the tool and when the phone comes back I try the Geek MOD but nothing happens. Have installed the kernel and am rooted. I'm stock GS3 other than that. Any ideas of what it doesn't work?
    Same with me
    Sorry for everyone that is wondering what this is for. I got slammed at work. It is for diag port. Instructions and screenshots tomorrow.

Fyi, it is for development of imei solution.