Does anyone use this phone with LTE?

Search This thread

Evofusion

Feb 14, 2011
I hear battery life is excellent... On 3g. Usually using LTE makes the phone take a nose dive on battery life when using it because that is exactly what happened to me with my note 2.

So is anyone using it with LTE? And if yes, what is the battery life like?

I'm seriously considering getting it day 1 but I need to know!

Novarox

Oct 8, 2011
Brooklyn, Ny
I'm using LTE at the moment. No root, using T-mobile, and my battery life is amazing. I have my bluetooth headset connected to it all day and I can easily go 24 hours without needing to recharge it while streaming music for most of the day and watching videos randomly while browsing the web and light gaming.

I never use wi-fi either.

Evofusion

Feb 14, 2011
I'm using LTE at the moment. No root, using T-mobile, and my battery life is amazing. I have my bluetooth headset connected to it all day and I can easily go 24 hours without needing to recharge it while streaming music for most of the day and watching videos randomly while browsing the web and light gaming.

I've had the phone for a week now :p but thanks for replying, and yes, the phone battery is superb even on LTE.

Sent from my LG-D959 using xda app-developers app

reeher3287

Sep 25, 2012
Lake Charles
Loving it on LTE here too, great battery all day. Kicks my old HTC EVO 4G LTE out the window!:D

Sent from my LG-LS995 using xda app-developers app

mr pnut

Oct 20, 2011
Compton Ca.
I'm also running on lte and this phone is a beast, I don't even miss my note 3......bye bye Samsung :)

Sent from my Enormous G Flex.

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
Hey Fuz, how is the LTE in chicago area with this phone?
I live near Burr Ridge, and I am dumping Sprint tomorrow, since we cant even make calls on their wonderful network from home..

Thanks

diggsnicca

Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster, Ma
I hear battery life is excellent... On 3g. Usually using LTE makes the phone take a nose dive on battery life when using it because that is exactly what happened to me with my note 2.

So is anyone using it with LTE? And if yes, what is the battery life like?

I'm seriously considering getting it day 1 but I need to know!

yeah i got it been using LTE i work for 11 hours and i am usually streaming live stock quotes an by the time i get home i have about 10-15 % left of my battery ..gotta say this phone is highly impressive

Xak

Jan 12, 2013
www.TiTechZone.com

Same @Evofusion but im using atts lte and still freaking amazing battery! can run for two days without charging but i charge every night anyways especially now during snow storm you never know when the power may go out and you need a full charge

Thraxzzz

Mar 18, 2013
Singapore
Using LTE the whole time as I got 7GB of data, I can say that this phone is just beastly, can't ask for more from LG, just updates! :)

Sent from my LG-D958 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Bowmanspeer

Jul 18, 2011
Oregon
Using LTE the whole time as I got 7GB of data, I can say that this phone is just beastly, can't ask for more from LG, just updates! :)

I'm on T-Mobile LTE in Oregon. No issues here. Definitely the best phone I've had. I dropped it in the toilet last night too (accidentally) and it's still going without issue. I did turn it off and put it in rice overnight. The only thing I could see giving this up for is the G Pro 2.

Sent. Edited. Sent again. Deleted, and rewritten. Sent again.

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
I was worried when I changed from Sprint to Tmo last night, but after testing lte from my house is the SW burbs of chicago, I am getting 30 megs down and 10 up!!!

the best ever on Sprint and ATT for me was about 10 down and 3 up..

Tmo for the win:good::good:

aaronrw

Nov 16, 2011
A TOWN!
Best experience ever coming from an n4 and the battery in this thing is unrivaled. LTE can't phase it

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Reactions: barondebxl

iamtha1

Dec 1, 2012
I'm on lte 36% percent left 32 hours total and 5 1\2 hours of screen time

Sent from my LG-D950 using xda app-developers app

alhadee12

Sep 3, 2013
I'm on AT&T and I use LTE. This is my second day with it, but I've jumped back and forth with WiFi. Will have to try it this week without it.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

N

nerdfacenyan

I use LTE constantly as a T-Mobile rep on this phone, demoing with speedtest as well as surfing and streaming music in downtime, and this thing outlasts my lumia 1520 on battery.

alhadee12

Sep 3, 2013
I've been using it on LTE for overt 15 hours and have 45% battery left and its 10:00 pm eastern.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Best experience ever coming from an n4 and the battery in this thing is unrivaled. LTE can't phase it

This. It doesn't matter with this phone, battery life is just insanely great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's kind of funny how people with other phones think oh my battery can do what the Flex's can. Please not even close. LoL