[ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925/XT926

905 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,401

By epinter, Inactive Recognized Developer on 7th January 2013, 08:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th June 2013, 07:24 AM |#1271  
Thanks Meter: 181

More
I am getting sleep of death with this camera fix build. Older skrilax build (20130610) works fine on my XT925 no sleep of death

12th June 2013, 07:34 AM |#1272  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Im using epinter fresh XT925 build from 6-11-2013, and im gettin random app closings. Also most of the 3rd party camera functions do no work.

But Camcorder and GPS work.

Edit: After a round of Fix Permissions, random app closings are gone. Also gone are "dim screen of death" problems, where the screens dims and the device locks up.
The Following User Says Thank You to dorfi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dorfi Ad-Free
12th June 2013, 12:15 PM |#1273  
Flag Rochester, NY
Thanks Meter: 62

More
‏@dhacker29 Droid RAZR HD XT926 fixed YouTube Netflix and deep sleep issues
http://t.co/jzJSv0VbBp

Only issue I have been having, is when I answer a call my screen goes black and I have to turn on and off the screen alot, when it comes back the call had already hung up by itself, but I can make calls with no issue. Gonna give it a few and try a few things then start from scratch and clean flash again, but wondering if anybody else had this happen. It happened 3 times in a row on incoming calls, Not experiencing any other issues though.
12th June 2013, 02:32 PM |#1274  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquireSCA

You have to mount /system with this phone.

Install the ROM, GAPPS, then install a kernel. All this after wiping of course.

Correction, you have to mount system in twrp

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2
12th June 2013, 03:04 PM |#1275  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollovoid

‏@dhacker29 Droid RAZR HD XT926 fixed YouTube Netflix and deep sleep issues
http://t.co/jzJSv0VbBp

Only issue I have been having, is when I answer a call my screen goes black and I have to turn on and off the screen alot, when it comes back the call had already hung up by itself, but I can make calls with no issue. Gonna give it a few and try a few things then start from scratch and clean flash again, but wondering if anybody else had this happen. It happened 3 times in a row on incoming calls, Not experiencing any other issues though.

i done a clean install with this new build (wipe..., flash rom and Gapps) and at the moment i have no issue with the incoming call.
i can make a call, i can receive a call, no problem.
this morning i made an update with the new nightly build and i have many problems, so i decide to make a fresh install and no issue.
in fact i think this new build need a clean install.
12th June 2013, 04:13 PM |#1276  
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 284

More
I installed the latest CM 10.1 "6/12" build from Dhacker. The video issues are resolved but i had a reboot when playing a recorded video from the gallery.

How you can reproduce it is by playing the video then while its playing, and your nav bar is gone, tap the screen to pause it. The phone will soft reboot back to just the CM boot image then back to the lock screen. Same thing happens if you try to watch a video that was recorded horizontally. It all has to do with Gallery..MX player will play anything just fine with this latest Dhacker build.

Its progress though

Also thank you Dhacker for setting the stock default cpu speed back to 1512 MHZ. I was not a fan of having my device come over clocked to 2GHZ and requiring me to "downclock" through performance to the stock settings. Thank you for setting this back
12th June 2013, 04:48 PM |#1277  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_mirage

Correction, you have to mount system in twrp

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

I never do:what:

Sent from my xt926 using xda premium
12th June 2013, 06:16 PM |#1278  
Flag Columbus, OH

More
In case anyone from the team has read my comment and is researching it I wanted to add that I updated it with the following:

"Same thing happens if you try to watch a video that was recorded horizontally. It all has to do with Gallery..MX player will play anything just fine with this latest Dhacker build."

In a couple hours I will be home..at that point I will start up a logcat and reproduce both issues and post the logs.
12th June 2013, 08:12 PM |#1279  
Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 378

More
Does this ROM use whatever kernel that you have installed, or does it install its own?
12th June 2013, 08:24 PM |#1280  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Just downloaded new Nightly! Everything is working as is it should! They even got the video camera working! Great Job! Thank you for making my our phones better!

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app
12th June 2013, 08:32 PM |#1281  
Flag Columbus, OH

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temoi19

Just downloaded new Nightly! Everything is working as is it should! They even got the video camera working! Great Job! Thank you for making my our phones better!

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

Can you test the issues i posted?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)