FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] VoIP calls on CM11 beta4 LG e610/612

75 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
 
Post Reply Email Thread
when i try to make a call doesn´t works only on skype can call and videocall, can someone help me to change that?
 
 
19th February 2014, 04:15 AM |#2  
IGGYVIP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag /
Thanks Meter: 335
 
Donate to Me
More
Exclamation wrong place and you know it :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmikex

when i try to make a call doesn´t works only on skype can call and videocall, can someone help me to change that?


wrong place and you know it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...p#post47693454

btw did it work b4 ?
20th February 2014, 01:16 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Guatemala
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGGYVIP

wrong place and you know it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...p#post47693454

btw did it work b4 ?

i asked there first but nobody cares about it, i remember it work on B1 or 2
20th February 2014, 01:35 AM |#4  
IGGYVIP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag /
Thanks Meter: 335
 
Donate to Me
More
Cloud Search cant help i think you need your dev support
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmikex

i asked there first but nobody cares about it, i remember it work on B1 or 2

specific ROM related check change log
what VoIP apps did you try ?

@PecanCM can you see ?
20th February 2014, 07:05 AM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Guatemala
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGGYVIP

specific ROM related check change log
what VoIP apps did you try ?

@PecanCM can you see ?

i try with Facebook Messenger, BBM and Skype just skype works, i'll try on viber and Line later
edit:
just skype works, Viber Force close and Line says "An error has occurred in your microphone / speaker (104)"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes