[DISCONTINUED][ROM][WWE-ITA] LynxEX 1.4.1-576MB-[WM6.5.5-Build 23549][UPD. 03.04.10]

Search This thread

texture

Mar 25, 2008
Little summary of known problems:

1. If you press volume keys when proximity sensor works,the call end [FIXED]

2. In Calendar tab if you select Year visualization the numbers are too big [FIXED]

3. In ITA version WindowsLive is in english [FIXED]

4. In ITA version HTC Messaging don't save the setting changes [FIXED]

Problems to solve:

1. Camera flash burns photos if is set to auto (annoying problem...don't find a way to fix it without decrease video playback performance with TCPMP).

dudu7559

Oct 23, 2005
Milan

2. In Calendar tab if you select Year visualization the numbers are too big [FIXED]

Great. I'd had no doubt about your skill since the day I installed you ROM :)
Forget the still camera bug, I've never thought of taking photos with it........ real **** :)

When is either the new release or a patch supposed to come out for us all??? :)

May 5, 2009
Great Rom

Im new to this. I just switched from a 3GS to an HD2 two days ago. I've tried maybe 7 or 8 roms and by far this is the best. Thanks! now i just have to find apps to replace my old iphone apps

Sorry to be a pain here but im running 1.4 version and pressing the volume button while in a call ends it still. am i missing something here? thanks again

Last edited:

dudu7559

Oct 23, 2005
Milan
Im new to this. I just switched from a 3GS to an HD2 two days ago. I've tried maybe 7 or 8 roms and by far this is the best. Thanks! now i just have to find apps to replace my old iphone apps

Sorry to be a pain here but im running 1.4 version and pressing the volume button while in a call ends it still. am i missing something here? thanks again

Giving up using an iPhone?? Amazing!! You made a great move. Since you can't wait to install new nice apps, try to glance on www.htcpedia.com or on the XDA-DEV forum rooms concerning Leo as well. You should get the most, I think. :)

May 5, 2009
thanks!

thanks dudu! i still have it though just in case, but so far I don't think I'll be switchin back. haha..

thanks for the app help, I've spent 3 hours lookin for a yahoo messenger app, a tethering app and somethin to replace the stock mail app. PIM backup was also a good find!

as for the rom, its great, but I've got the call drop bug, is anyone else havin this problem? try this, when you make a call(speakerphone not active); simulate it being on the side of your face(activate the proximity sensor so the screen shuts off), then adjust the volume. It drops the call.
This doesn't happen when the screen is active in call though. small bug i can deal with but please fix it if u have time. thanks! it's still the best rom eva!

sakiin

Jun 20, 2008

Problems to solve:

1. Camera flash burns photos if is set to auto (annoying problem...don't find a way to fix it without decrease video playback performance with TCPMP).

Thanks for the update.

Camera vs TCPMP - you think the latter is more important?:(

patomas

Mar 2, 2007
Thanks for the update.

Camera vs TCPMP - you think the latter is more important?:(

For me TCPMP it is more important than automatic flash exposure! I watch tons of movies and TV series with subtitles...

Even more If I can set flash to manual when needed (I always do that even with my digital camera) and in this way it works.

Fagla Motlib

Nov 23, 2007

Problems to solve:

So Im assuming that the download link has been updated with the fixed edition of the rom? If so, thanks alot mate, love your roms alot, dont think I would of enjoyed the leo as much with these roms.

May 5, 2009
i tried redownloading 1.4 thru the links again. reinstalled the rom. call drop bug is still there though. I just checked the calendar bug too. its also still there..

Last edited:

texture

Mar 25, 2008
Just to clarify:

The updated rom is not shared,because,before i want to fix camera flash problem...

dudu7559

Oct 23, 2005
Milan
Just to clarify:

The updated rom is not shared,because,before i want to fix camera flash problem...

Ok, don't read too much into it, but we all are more interested in having a bug like call dropping fixed instead of taking clear photos..........

So I think that fixing that camera bug will take a longer time than expected and will take it out of you, and you might as well upload the update leaving that bug out :)

texture

Mar 25, 2008
Ok i'll upload the fixed versions (without flash camera fix) soon...

Also increased internal free storage space without removing nothing...on WWE now reach 260MB at first boot.

Hileotech

Mar 6, 2008
Ok i'll upload the fixed versions (without flash camera fix) soon...

It's great to hear this! As I don't use photo that much, I really don't care about having a (known) bug on that side. Much more interesting to me is the calendar + call-drop bug-fix.
Waiting forward to have news from you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LynxEX

Version: 1.4.1
    Languages: WWE/ITA
    Developer: Lucap
    Release date: 03.04.2010
    Description: Windows Mobile 6.5 - OS CE 5.2.23549 Build 23549.5.5.0
    Included programs:
    • HTC Sense 2.5.2012.1412.1
    • Office Mobile 2010 with SharePoint
    • Google Maps 4 with Buzz Layer
    • TRE (RegEditor)
    • ClearTemp
    • 1% battery icon
    • NoData
    • HTC GPS Tool
    • Mortscript
    • and others

2e1r9c1.png

Changelog:
    Code:
    Fixed problem with volume keys during a call
    Fixed problem with Year visualization of Calendar Tab
    Fixed in ITA version translations problem with GroupEditor and Windows Live
    Fixed in ITA version problem with HTC Messaging settings
    Improved free internal storage space (on WWE version now you have 260MB)

Known issue: if you set the camera flash in auto the photo will be burn. Turning on the flash then taking a photo.

Downloads:

Notes:
    • Password: myPPC-EX_1.4.1
    • Checksum MD5 ITA: 0AC0AC52F235C9009CC48101DED5CA9D
    • Checksum MD5 WWE: 37E9FEBAE4EE34A72F231435EB3F6AED

Suggested radio:
    • Radio 2.08.50.08_2 provided with rom

Add-on: