[Q] How to make a NEW INSTALLATION?

Search This thread

viestursvi

Nov 10, 2010
I bought a new HTC HD2 (there is TMobile written on the upper side in the front), so i guess, it's T Mobile USA?

In the time of purchase this phone had develped ROM, bet after some hours some issues appeared - system hanged, phone tried to restart, but stuck in the middle of restarting. I had to remove / reattach the battery to get my phone working, but soon it hanged again.

Then i installed Leo_RADIO_2.12.50.02_2 and Duttys_2.5_5.23144.5.3.10_3.14_HD2_ML_Family_ROM_( V6)_WWE from SD card. Unfortunately this doesn't solve the problem. So i installed original software (T-Mobile_HD2_MR_Software_3.14.531.1.exe), downloaded from t mobile web site, but the issues remains.

Now i don't know, how to solve the problem. So please help me somebody (i'd like to use developed ROM). I guess, i have to format phone with MTTY? And to install developed ROM, i need to reinstall BIOS?

gaarry

Apr 28, 2010
Washington
I bought a new HTC HD2 (there is TMobile written on the upper side in the front), so i guess, it's T Mobile USA?

In the time of purchase this phone had develped ROM, bet after some hours some issues appeared - system hanged, phone tried to restart, but stuck in the middle of restarting. I had to remove / reattach the battery to get my phone working, but soon it hanged again.

Then i installed Leo_RADIO_2.12.50.02_2 and Duttys_2.5_5.23144.5.3.10_3.14_HD2_ML_Family_ROM_( V6)_WWE from SD card. Unfortunately this doesn't solve the problem. So i installed original software (T-Mobile_HD2_MR_Software_3.14.531.1.exe), downloaded from t mobile web site, but the issues remains.

Now i don't know, how to solve the problem. So please help me somebody (i'd like to use developed ROM). I guess, i have to format phone with MTTY? And to install developed ROM, i need to reinstall BIOS?

Run Task29 on your phone, and then download the stock 3.14 from T-Mobile and see if that works.