Android WAP question

Search This thread

SoParanoid

Sep 30, 2010
Hi

sorry, first of all I would like to tell You that I am a really noob ( however I was be able to put IGO PRIMO perfectly functionning on my mini ) :
However, when Android will be ready ( I hope that this will happen ) I will be able to go in Internet Setting to change the Proxy, hidden wap etc as in the original rom?

Because now, I go in internet with wap ( so cheaper than web ) without any block because I had modify some settings...and I don't know if with android I will be able to go in this settings...

sorry for my english...( i'm form Italy )...
Ricky

Tedo

Mar 25, 2008
Hi

sorry, first of all I would like to tell You that I am a really noob ( however I was be able to put IGO PRIMO perfectly functionning on my mini ) :
However, when Android will be ready ( I hope that this will happen ) I will be able to go in Internet Setting to change the Proxy, hidden wap etc as in the original rom?

Because now, I go in internet with wap ( so cheaper than web ) without any block because I had modify some settings...and I don't know if with android I will be able to go in this settings...

sorry for my english...( i'm form Italy )...
Ricky

E' una sezione per il modello HD MIni (che ha windows Mobile 6.5) non ti risponderà mai nessuno qui....

Tu che modello hai?

Cerca nella tua sezione specifica! ;)

SoParanoid

Sep 30, 2010
ma scusa...siamo nella sezione HD MINI!!..io ho fatto una domanda HD MINI!!...
cmq te sai qualcosa?

Tedo

Mar 25, 2008
Sorry but Android isn't ready for HD Mini and I can't know nothing about..... :(