HELP Htc one att phone lots of problems !!

Search This thread

madi05

Nov 21, 2013
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2685284

please read the bottom part of what i wrote in the thread ,, basically i went back to 4.3 and it worked and fixed the mms but it took away my 4g so i thought it was easy enough lets try the 4.4 version of that rom and maybe have the bes tof both worlds and now as u read i cant do anything , but get into bootloader but anything i try goes back to a frozen htc screen , it will go to recovery it will show cwm for a few seconds go blank and back to htc screen frozen , i cant sync to the computer , but i can power down and charge it please help , thanks so much for the help

Last edited:

madi05

Nov 21, 2013
ok ive been working on it all night and morning long , so here is what i have now , i managed to get twrp working , problem is i think that last one wiped out everything it says no OS to reboot and i cant get it to recongnize device on my computer , i have everything saved in my harddrive just in case i needed to got back but i cant get it to recongnize it on my computer but twrp all works and i can navigate on it and fastboot usb is working cause twrp got put on ,, now how to install all the saved OS back on the phone via twrp or fastboot usb is the question?

thanks

madi05

Nov 21, 2013
im going to use this to help other noobs like myself that gets courageous enough to try rooting , customer roms unlocking etc. seems easy to the tech guys but some of the lingo is not so easy and u can make one bad move , i hope i didnt

at any rate here is where im at , i did get twrp setup in fastboot mode so all i have is fastboot mode to do anything atm ,, it appears like i said i somehow wiped my whole operating system , how i dont know but i have one more thing i think from the help of others may work and that is use a micro usb otg cable to hopefully flash the rom back on the phone , wish me luck , unfortunately im not sure locally where to buy one , i will go look this evening , but in the meantime i did order one for a couple of bucks on ebay just in case i couldnt find one locally , i will update

anymore input would be thankful and helpful

ac3kill

Mar 15, 2011
OKC
Boot into boot loader and flash RUU that matches your cid as I take it your s-on still.
Do not flash anything does. Not match your cid in your case Att = CWS__001

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium HD app

madi05

Nov 21, 2013
Boot into boot loader and flash RUU that matches your cid as I take it your s-on still.
Do not flash anything does. Not match your cid in your case Att = CWS__001

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium HD app

there is no flash ruu ? can u show me or copy and paste what i need ? remember i can not hook up to the computer , so im going to try a micro otg cause twrp supposed recognizes it so then i was hoping to get it in my phone that way ?

syaoran68

Jul 31, 2008
Irvine, CA
there is no flash ruu ? can u show me or copy and paste what i need ? remember i can not hook up to the computer , so im going to try a micro otg cause twrp supposed recognizes it so then i was hoping to get it in my phone that way ?

why cant you hook it up to a computer? i see that your getting fastboot and TWRP? if you can get either you should be able to sideload from the computer what you need to boot up again.

if you only have fastboot. then load TWRP via fastboot and then from TWRP, use sideload/command prompt to pump a rom on and then voila you should be good. if you already have TWRP just start from there..

madi05

Nov 21, 2013
why cant you hook it up to a computer? i see that your getting fastboot and TWRP? if you can get either you should be able to sideload from the computer what you need to boot up again.

if you only have fastboot. then load TWRP via fastboot and then from TWRP, use sideload/command prompt to pump a rom on and then voila you should be good. if you already have TWRP just start from there..

i thought the same thing but my computer says now it doesnt recognize the device and i reinstalled all the new htc drivers smh its like my phone is completely wiped clean

i am assuming sideload is in twrp but it doesnt do anything i dont think when i go there but i will try it again hooked tot he compouter ,, i got twrp to download on my phone via the fastboot usb np but it never recognized it i just did it and it was on it

madi05

Nov 21, 2013
i thought the same thing but my computer says now it doesnt recognize the device and i reinstalled all the new htc drivers smh its like my phone is completely wiped clean

i am assuming sideload is in twrp but it doesnt do anything i dont think when i go there but i will try it again hooked tot he compouter ,, i got twrp to download on my phone via the fastboot usb np but it never recognized it i just did it and it was on it

i see an adb sideload but it says could not mount?

madi05

Nov 21, 2013
i would try sideloading something else to see if it could be the ARHD. also what TWRP version are you using?

twrp v2.7.0.0 and can you please link me to the one u suggest? basically i think i need everything like the factory puts in there ? , i just want it back working again , pretty much i think i need more than a rom , there is nothing in anything in the phone via twrp that i can see, i can sideload i tried pushing arhd and i tried pushing all the folders and all i saved from the whole phone before i did this and it does its thing , and when finished nothing happens ? i sideloaded got 100% still nothing , is there something i do other than reboot afterwards? thanks for helping me its frustrating

Last edited:

madi05

Nov 21, 2013
A big big big thanks to Crushalot

This guy is not only awesome for lending me his time and making my phone even better than it was but he is just a nice guy in general and helped a stranger for nothing but to help , a big asset to xda imho and he knows his stuff thank u thank u thank u my friend !!!!!

madi05

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
This guy is not only awesome for lending me his time and making my phone even better than it was but he is just a nice guy in general and helped a stranger for nothing but to help , a big asset to xda imho and he knows his stuff thank u thank u thank u my friend !!!!!

madi05

Yes if you want to mention someone use the @crushalot tag and they get the message...... I support htc1Guru.com ever chance i get

madi05

Nov 21, 2013
Thanks for that and again this guy is a class act!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

bdorr1105

Sep 6, 2008
I dont know where yo are currently at but if you recieved your phone back with kitkat that means your bootloader was upgraded. Your phone will not boot unless you either flash a 4.3 kernel or you flash a kitkat ROM. Let me know if this info helps

madi05

Nov 21, 2013
I dont know where yo are currently at but if you recieved your phone back with kitkat that means your bootloader was upgraded. Your phone will not boot unless you either flash a 4.3 kernel or you flash a kitkat ROM. Let me know if this info helps

thanks for your input ,, crush got me sorted and i felt i made a new friend in the process , go giants lol

syaoran68

Jul 31, 2008
Irvine, CA
twrp v2.7.0.0 and can you please link me to the one u suggest? basically i think i need everything like the factory puts in there ? , i just want it back working again , pretty much i think i need more than a rom , there is nothing in anything in the phone via twrp that i can see, i can sideload i tried pushing arhd and i tried pushing all the folders and all i saved from the whole phone before i did this and it does its thing , and when finished nothing happens ? i sideloaded got 100% still nothing , is there something i do other than reboot afterwards? thanks for helping me its frustrating

after your sideloading the rom onto the phone is it running and are you going through the installation? if you are and its still not loading properly then you may have a corrupted SD. you can try running a RUU. i think you have an ATT phone? if your S-OFF you can try this file ATT Android 4.3 RUU EXE file

that is the full RUU. it should ask you to start in a fully booted mode. just go ahead and start in Fastboot. when you press start it just sends the command to restart phone into fastboot so you can inject from there. i might be able to find something else for you but for now try this(assuming your s-off XD)