FORUMS

[ROM][Cool Sense 2.1][18 Dec]Cool Ace/Saga/Vision S 1.4 250MB FIT|STABLE|STOCK|CM7/r2

2,371 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,438
 
By coolexe, Retired Recognized Developer on 2nd April 2011, 08:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th July 2011, 02:25 AM |#1101  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolexe

here is stock HtcLockScreen.apk push it via ADB or QTADB

Cool, the trackpad unlock feature also makes the 'pattern' lock screen virtually useless - it still unlocks when pattern is wrong. Other than this problem, I have no adverse comment on this additional feature.
26th July 2011, 02:36 AM |#1102  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I dont know where i have done wrong, i have partitioned nd follow every step as mentioned, but when i restart the desire, it kept restarting(bootloop). I have to switch back to my nand-backup.
26th July 2011, 08:11 AM |#1103  
Account currently disabled
Flag Košice
Thanks Meter: 429
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by himem

Can I use this for HTC Desire? (only)

wich version should I use?

ROFL!

10char
26th July 2011, 10:10 AM |#1104  
Lothaen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 416
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shujaswati

I dont know where i have done wrong, i have partitioned nd follow every step as mentioned, but when i restart the desire, it kept restarting(bootloop). I have to switch back to my nand-backup.

did you clear data (factory reset), cache and dalvik? before flashing the alignment then the ROM?
26th July 2011, 10:11 AM |#1105  
Lothaen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 416
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by himem

Can I use this for HTC Desire? (only)

wich version should I use?

Yes.
It is up to you... personal preference... AceS has smaller fonts, VisionS has bigger fonts + home rotation, SagaS has bigger fonts no rotation, Ace Mix has some sense 3.0 components in.

I like the smaller fonts personally - all this information and more is on the first couple of posts of this thread
26th July 2011, 04:52 PM |#1106  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I am using Cool aces mix v2 ,it is very fast.
but there are no Chinese input, could u fix it in next version?
thanks
26th July 2011, 05:36 PM |#1107  
Lothaen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 416
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keibeel

Cool, the trackpad unlock feature also makes the 'pattern' lock screen virtually useless - it still unlocks when pattern is wrong. Other than this problem, I have no adverse comment on this additional feature.

huh?

I tried this and couldn't get it to skip the pattern unlock with an incorrect key
26th July 2011, 06:24 PM |#1108  
Manek49's Avatar
Member
Flag Horní Branná
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello, this is great ROM, everything is perfect, but I noticed, that Adfree doesn't work, any tip how to make it working?
26th July 2011, 09:48 PM |#1109  
PlayPetepp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 660
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manek49

Hello, this is great ROM, everything is perfect, but I noticed, that Adfree doesn't work, any tip how to make it working?

Update it via market even if it says that it doesn't need to update.
27th July 2011, 04:05 AM |#1110  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothaen

huh?

I tried this and couldn't get it to skip the pattern unlock with an incorrect key

Ah... I donno. After reading your feedback I re-check the pattern security setting and really, it's working now, and confirms to work on different time triggering settings and even after reboot. What possibly go wrong on my previous setting?

Thanks, and I have no more problem on this trackpad to unlock now.
27th July 2011, 05:58 AM |#1111  
Lothaen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 416
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keibeel

Ah... I donno. After reading your feedback I re-check the pattern security setting and really, it's working now, and confirms to work on different time triggering settings and even after reboot. What possibly go wrong on my previous setting?

Thanks, and I have no more problem on this trackpad to unlock now.

must have been magic faeries or something messing with you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes