Watch faces

Search This thread

morbeious

Mar 12, 2009
I've tried 3 different watch face apps, is anyone having the same issue. Where when you set a new watch face you still have the default face show up for a split second before the new one?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium HD app

morbeious

Mar 12, 2009
Thanks, that works.. I notice it took a few tries of unlocking first but then the setting took..

MexRex

Mar 5, 2014
I haven't been able to get it to work either but I found a workaround

Download the app Shake from the Play Store. App icon is a phone with two blue arrows rotating.
Download OClock from the OStore
Disable the lock screen option from Slide to None. Found in Settings -- Personal & Accounts - Security
Open the OClock app and select a watchface
Open Shake app and configure, here's my settings
Action when shaken - Simple - Run an installed app - Selected Oclock
Sensor sensitivity 16
Check Start at phone start up
Check Active when screen is off

If you want the Omate to sleep faster after a shake to wake, change the Display timeout in Settings - Device - Display - Sleep

Hope this helps.

Reactions: musicnyc

wmandel

Jan 4, 2014
icon callisto 100 and ostore

just got this watch. it seems to have only one watchface on it the black and white analog. where is this ostore and how do i download new watchfaces to the watch? a link and instructions would be a great help thanks!

MexRex

Mar 5, 2014
just got this watch. it seems to have only one watchface on it the black and white analog. where is this ostore and how do i download new watchfaces to the watch? a link and instructions would be a great help thanks!

If you're in OUI2.0 launcher, wavy background, long press to bring up a menu. Then Add the Ostore to the homescreen.

musicnyc

May 28, 2009

Download the app Shake from the Play Store. App icon is a phone with two blue arrows rotating.
Disable the lock screen option from Slide to None. Found in Settings -- Personal & Accounts - Security
Sensor sensitivity 16

If you want the Omate to sleep faster after a shake to wake, change the Display timeout in Settings - Device - Display - Sleep

Hope this helps.

That worked for me, thanks! Before this I was looking for a live wallpaper with clock and using Tasker to keep the screen on!

bradgevo

Mar 6, 2014
OClock Watch Faces

I can't get the watch faces in Oclock to display 12 hour time. Is there a setting I can change? Some of the watch faces that should show the date or other info just have blank spots also. TS 1/8 1900, ensec + operative root.

mortis2600

Nov 28, 2009
I can't get the watch faces in Oclock to display 12 hour time. Is there a setting I can change? Some of the watch faces that should show the date or other info just have blank spots also. TS 1/8 1900, ensec + operative root.

Not that I've found. Just that one blocky looking one. I'm not much of a fan of it.

I wish they had an API to make your own too.

I've been using the Ubuntu Launcher as my "watch face" since it shows notifications and a big digital clock on the lock screen nicely.

b4d5h0t

Apr 27, 2011
There are some great looking new watch faces for the sony smartwatch 2 on the playstore. Does anyone know if these will work on the truesmart, callisto or aw 414???

Sent from my GT-N5100 using xda app-developers app

SlashSpeed

Mar 24, 2009
Could anyone be so nice and post the Oclock app apk here? I would like to use it on my ZGPax. Or even better, the OStore, if it's compatible. Much appreciated. :fingers-crossed:

Edit: Nevermind, got them myself. Both work with no problems.

Last edited:

techknight180

Jan 4, 2010
themes? and 12 hr mode?

I select the "Grandmaster" with the carbon fiber theme watch face. When I turn on the watch it reverts back to the default "grandmaster" Any way to save the carbon fiber grandmaster as default? Is there way to change to 12 hour mode and not use 24 hour mode?
Thanks

speedyink

Sep 10, 2010
I select the "Grandmaster" with the carbon fiber theme watch face. When I turn on the watch it reverts back to the default "grandmaster" Any way to save the carbon fiber grandmaster as default? Is there way to change to 12 hour mode and not use 24 hour mode?
Thanks

How do you change the different themes? I tried swiping in all directions, each clock only has on option. Come to think of it, I swear there was a pong clock shown in one of the videos months ago...

Edit: Oh, I needed the Oclock app. Except I can't use any as my lock screen, it says I need to purchase it?

Last edited:

mklopez

Aug 8, 2006
I wasn't satisfied with any of the watch faces available, so I ended up disabling the lockscreen and adding another home screen to my launcher (I'm using ADW), installed UCCW and Zooper Widget, and added a full screen widget with time, date, weather and battery status. After testing a few widgets I settled for Iridescent UCCW, but there are many good alternatives like Primium or Square Clock.

I just need now a way to disable the touchscreen without turning it off.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Settings/Personal/Security/Screen Lock - Set it to "none".

Sensor sensitivity 16

Hope this helps.