[ROM][4.1.2] Slim Bean - skyrocket

Search This thread

EQ811977

Aug 30, 2012
Wilmington,De U.S.A.
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey Everyone,
What Kernel are you guys using with this ROM?
I tried the Marla kernel (newest one) but it just sat on the Slimbean screen.

I think part of the issue why the ROM just drops my signal/modem could be kernel related too. Willing to try other kernels.
thx

The Marla kernel is not for 4.1.2 roms. After stating that you tried to use it on this rom leads me to believe my previous ASSumption....User Error!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Reactions: 1BadWolf

CountryBoy4435

May 11, 2013
ok love the slim bean roms but i cant get this past the boot screen for the life of me i factory reset wipe dalvick and format system then install rom and slim gapps no matter what it sticks at boot screen its flashing like its running but goes no further

toyes

Aug 5, 2012
Abbotsford
ok love the slim bean roms but i cant get this past the boot screen for the life of me i factory reset wipe dalvick and format system then install rom and slim gapps no matter what it sticks at boot screen its flashing like its running but goes no further

See the post above yours.

This rom is discontinued and is no longer seeing support. Go to the lastest version and see if that works for you.

droiduzr2

Jan 26, 2011
Friend, listen. This rom has been dead for ages. The up to date version is maintained by one of our moderators. The marla kernel is not compatible with the old 4.1.2. Never has, never will. Go here... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2158157
This already comes with marla, preinstalled.

I think this was the first ROM I tried but it did not work and the battery died in less than 6 hours. From my findings It seems that modems/radios that are available to me for Wind Mobile (GTA) will only work with 4.1.2 ROMS and not 4.2 and above.

I see the ROM has been updated so what the hell I will try it again.
It works great on 4.1.2 except for the weird dropping of the signal and me having to reflash the modem (BLAZE) to get back on Wind.

I see this SLIM is built around the Skyrocket so I will test it out. I would love for Slim 4.2.2 to work. I was going to try Carbon also.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP.png
    Important Notes:

1. Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with my mods and interesting ones from CM/AOKP.
    2. Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
    3. Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
    4. No ports based on my ROM zip file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source

Check out our feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Instructions
    For installation instructions please check here
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog

Downloads
    ROM: here
    Addons: here

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list
    For a list of confirmed bugs look here

Thanks!
    Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the source code.
    Fixes:

otaupdate-fix.zip

flash this to fix otaupdates
    Changelog:
    lcd density set to 182
    updated cm kernel

Kill all button in recent apps
    Device options

Fixed camera.
    Kernel is from cm10 9/23 nightly by rpr69

Big thanks for armyvet for getting me to do this. I would not have done this if not for him.
    Have you read xda's rules? Your supposed to search before you post. I'm sorry if I came off harsh but people need to learn to follow rules

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    guys 3.1 build is up

sorry again for delay

cheers