[KERNEL][3.4.106][KK][ION] K^Kernel 3.4.106 v5.0 for KK 4.4 [09/02/2015][EOL]

Search This thread

smeroni68

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 23, 2011
Milano
Hey Guys,
just to let you know, this time we had not really a week to test, but we tested all the versions before releasing...

I personally asked Christopher to prepare also the 352MB version, because the ION stuff is quite new and is needed more time to check all...

So I do not expect bigger problems like wifi or BT or what else that is out of a normal testing... may be something particular, but let's see...

Thanks for your cooperation.

m0e_03

May 7, 2012
KL / M'sia
I'm on ExUV 370mb (actually, after flashing its 369mb.. hehehe... ). :p
Everything is working perfectly..wifi & BT are working as they should. cheers!! ^_^

Reactions: Christopher83

smeroni68

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 23, 2011
Milano
Everything is working perfectly..wifi & BT are working as they should. cheers!! ^_^

Yes... all kernels has 1MB missing... it is not lost, but simply is allocated to permit the correct working of ion allocation... with the time may be we will be able to recover it, but now is necessary.

EDIT: Christopher will explain better, it is not related to the mega I reported, but just a O3 compiling stuff...

Last edited:

Rhonin86

Nov 17, 2011
Hagen
ZTE Axon 10 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G
Concerning WiFi - problem

I've got also a little problem with WiFi after installing - but after reflashing with an additional wipe (Cache/Dalvik) it works again.

I have encountered this problem meanwhile on 4.2.2 ION and also on 4.4 ION. And both non working WiFi could be solved by reflshing the kernel again. I always used BIGMEM K^Kernel exUV/OC - BTW - it happened also with Educks ION-Phenom so i think it is related to the ION-ROM in a certain relation ...

Cheers

Rhonin

psaikia

Aug 30, 2012
Bangalore
I've got also a little problem with WiFi after installing - but after reflashing with an additional wipe (Cache/Dalvik) it works again.

I have encountered this problem meanwhile on 4.2.2 ION and also on 4.4 ION. And both non working WiFi could be solved by reflshing the kernel again. I always used BIGMEM K^Kernel exUV/OC - BTW - it happened also with Educks ION-Phenom so i think it is related to the ION-ROM in a certain relation ...

Cheers

Rhonin

I have the the same problem quite a few times. Moreover if I do not use WiFi for some days , this problem arises again . Again you have to reflash the kernel with cache and dalvik wipe as Rhonin86 said.

This sometime happened on Kitkat Pmem too. I don't know but this problem started to arise only after the release of KK Pmem. Before this I had never faced such problem. I thought that this was related to KK as it was in Alpha State. But it happeded on CM 10.1 (ION) also.

I did not report because I thought it was happening only to me and moreover the Devs have lot of other work to do.

I dont know about stock Kernel as I never use it . I directly flash custom kernel

Thanks Rhonin86 for reporting this.

Last edited:

shiftyHungary

Sep 29, 2011
Budapest
Sony Xperia Tablet Z
I have the the same problem quite a few times. Moreover if I do not use WiFi for some days , this problem arises again . Again you have to reflash the kernel with cache and dalvik wipe as Rhonin86 said.

This sometime happened on Kitkat Pmem too. I don't know but this problem started to arise only after the release of KK Pmem. Before this I had never faced such problem. I thought that this was related to KK as it was in Alpha State. But it happeded on CM 10.1 (ION) also.

I did not report because I thought it was happening only to me and moreover the Devs have lot of other work to do.

I dont know about stock Kernel as I never use it . I directly flash custom kernel

Thanks Rhonin86 for reporting this.

Well it acted quite weird, but the 3rd or 4th flashing and cache wiping solved it...don't know the reason. But now it's a fully working rom which is nice.

Reactions: Christopher83

Christopher83

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2012
Milan
There is not a 1MB missing, only some KBytes missing due to compilation with Linaro GCC and O3 optimization that creates a vmlinuz a bit larger than stock one created with Google 4.6 GCC and Os optimization.
So for example, if you run inside Terminal Emulator this command:
Code:
free

If you have a 370 MB build, you'll get 378628 Bytes, considering that 1024 Bytes = 1 MB:
Code:
378628 / 1024 = 369,754 MB
In few words, only 246 KB are missing...

foxmcc8

Nov 1, 2010
Christopher i saw in galaxy s thread that the swapiness of sd cards is possible only through kernel ramdisk.Do you think you can make a version of yours with swaped cards?also will we benefit from flashing bionic and dalvik optimizations or there are already implemented? Thank you in advance.

Reactions: klarkent

XeLLaR*

Jun 25, 2012
DevConnection
Christopher i saw in galaxy s thread that the swapiness of sd cards is possible only through kernel ramdisk.Do you think you can make a version of yours with swaped cards?also will we benefit from flashing bionic and dalvik optimizations or there are already implemented? Thank you in advance.
Hi,
I am not christopher, but i think i can answer your questions.

1. SD swap isnt yet implemented in CM11. But it is almost 100% sure they will add it in the next time.

2. Do not flash those. Not the dalvik and not the bionic. CM has implemented better ones already in the sources. Also we have tested them and it seems they make the phone slower waking up from deepsleep.

Gz
X

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk 2

hiej

Jun 10, 2012
Treviso
for me wifi works with the 370mb exuv version. :)

now exuv works for me too.

that's the steps I've done:

- full wipe
- installed rom + gapps + k-kernel exuv 370
- wipe cache and davilk
- reboot --> wifi not working

- flashed exuv 360
- wipe cache and davilk

- flashed exuv 352
- wipe cache and davilk

- flashed ocuv 370
- wipe cache and davilk
- reboot --> wifi working

- flashed exuv 370
- wipe cache and davilk
- reboot --> wifi working

h0rn3t

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 4, 2012

Cheers

Rhonin

I can confirm wifi problem. In my case in this morning (after 10 hours from installation) wifi stop working.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

In this thread you may find my customized kernel 3.4.x for KitKat rom (CM 11.0 and derivatives) that use ION+PMEM ADSP memory allocations.
    Of course, your feedback, as always, are welcome and certainly valuable.

The main features are the following:
    - Kernel 3.4.x
    - Kernel based on more updated kk_2.7-stable branch of CAF (Code Aurora Forum)
    - Sources synched with cm-11.0 repo branch of DevCon Team
    - Built with my custom Linaro 4.9.3-2015.01 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - Built with Cortex-A8 and NEON VFP optimization flags (both kernel and modules)
    - Built with -O3 optimization flag (both kernel and modules)
    - CPU overclockable up to 1824 MHz
    - CPU frequencies undervolted (UV version) or extremely undervolted (EXUV version)
    - CPU voltage control VDD sys interface (click for more details)
    - Dynamic memory allocation of ION heaps through CMA (Contiguous Memory Allocator)
    - Dynamic memory allocation of PMEM ADSP heap through CMA (Contiguous Memory Allocator)
    - Approximately 426MB of free RAM
    - Init.d support
    - Fast Charge support (default disabled, click for more details)
    - Battery Life eXtender support (default disabled, click for more details)
    - Ram Console support (click for more details)
    - Backlight Notification v10 (BLNv10) (click for more details)
    - USB OTG support (if also implemented on rom side)
    - Customizable vibration intensity (click for more details)
    - Lowered display panel voltage
    - Lowered touchscreen voltage
    - Lowered wifi voltage
    - Lowered swappiness (60 -> 45)
    - Increased CPU frequency during boot
    - Optimized AES and SHA1 routines for ARM cpu architecture
    - Fixed 100% battery notification after charger unplug
    - Increased audio volume on board side
    - Con Kolivas' CK3 Tweaks
    - Optimized SLUB memory allocator
    - Optimized ARM RWSEM (read/write semaphore) algorithm
    - Optimized asynchronous I/O latency on solid state disks
    - Disabled Gentle Fair Sleepers for better UI performance
    - CIFS support on boot
    - Memory compaction
    - Dynamic compression of clean pagecache pages
    - Fast Random generator (frandom) support (click for more details)
    - New display drivers from Samsung Galaxy SII
    - Updated light sensor driver and display driver light sensor changes
    - Updated sensor drivers
    - Phantom key presses filter (click for more details)
    - Dynamic FSync v1.2 (click for more details)
    - Dynamic dirty page writebacks (click for more details)
    - VM tweaks for performance and less battery consumption
    - Revised LowMemoryKiller parameters for better performance (click for more details)
    - Customizable timeout for touchkeys backlight after a key press or touchscreen press (click for more details)
    - Customizable activation status of touchkeys backlight on touchscreen press (click for more details)
    - Timer slack controller (click for more details)
    - Dynamic management of the minimal timer slack value during suspend/resume (click for more details)
    - LowMemoryKiller management of not killable processes (click for more details)
    - exFAT support
    - Additional TCP Congestion algorithms
    - Updated ZRam, ZSMalloc, ZCache built-in modules

Available CPU governors:
    - Adaptive
    - BrazilianWax
    - Conservative
    - Hyper
    - Intellidemand
    - Interactive
    - InteractiveX
    - LionHeart
    - LulzActive
    - OnDemand (default)
    - OnDemandX
    - Performance
    - Powersave
    - SmartAssV2

Available I/O schedulers:
    - BFQ
    - CFQ
    - Deadline
    - Fiops
    - Noop
    - ROW (default)
    - SIO
    - V(R)

Kernel Downloads for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP:

K^Kernel KK-4.4 Mediafire Folder
    [QRCODE]https://www.mediafire.com/folder/efguol6vbid5d[/QRCODE]
    - v5.0 -
    for ADC CM 11.0 Release 15 and next releases
    and the other roms based on this CM 11.0
    Note: You must use the TWRP recovery with new partition assignments you may find inside ADC CM 11.0 thread.

- v2.9.5 -
    for ADC CM 11.0 Release 14
    and the other roms based on this CM 11.0

Howto install the kernel:
    1) Download the preferred kernel zip file to sdcard or external sdcard
    2) Reboot to recovery mode
    3) Flash the kernel zip file
    4) Reboot the system

Kernel sources (on GitHub):

Useful info:
    - Special features and sysfs settings
    - Frequently asked questions

Tables:

attachment.php

Changelog:
    Code:
    [B]09/02/2015 - K^Kernel 3.4 v5.0 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.106
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.9.3-2015.01 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - KEYS: close race between key lookup and freeing (credits to Sasha Levin)
    - msm_fb: Fix RGB pipe offset issue (credits to Blefish)
    - msm: mdp.c fix deadlock which causes blue screen (credits to Vinu Deokaran)
    - msm: rq_stats: Use cpufreq API to get the current frequency (credits to Archana Sathyakumar)
    - staging: android: ashmem: add missing include (credits to Rom Lemarchand)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Remove WLAN_CIPHER_SUITE_AES_CMAC advertisement (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - gpu: ion: Refactor locking (credits to Srinivasarao P)
    - gpu: ion: use a list instead of a tree for heap debug memory map (credits to Srinivasarao P)
    - gpu: ion: fix locking issues in debug code (credits to Mitchel Humpherys)
    - gpu: ion: add locking to traversal of volatile rb tree (credits to Srinivasarao P)
    - gpu: ion: Delete invalid extra file (credits to Pradosh Das)
    - drivers: video: msm: Cleanup some dead codes (credits to sirmordred)
    - lz4: Revert previously applied commits (credits to Christopher83)
    - decompressor: add LZ4 decompressor module (credits to Kyungsik Lee)
    - lib: add support for LZ4-compressed kernel (credits to Kyungsik Lee)
    - lib: add lz4 compressor module (credits to Chanho Min)
    - lib/lz4: correct the LZ4 license (credits to Richard Laager)
    - lz4: fix compression/decompression signedness mismatch (credits to Sergey Senozhatsky)
    - lz4: ensure length does not wrap (credits to Greg Kroah-Hartman)
    - lz4: fix another possible overrun (credits to Greg Kroah-Hartman)
    - lz4: add overrun checks to lz4_uncompress_unknownoutputsize() (credits to Greg Kroah-Hartman)
    - Update zram and zsmalloc up-to 3.17 kernel changes (credits to sirmordred)
    - msm7x30: Remove high memory configurations (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Change all heap types to CMA (credits to sirmordred)
    - msm7x30: Workaround deep sleep issue (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Increase ION memory heap for surfaceflinger (credits to Christopher83)
    - defconfig: Update default and custom configurations (credits to Christopher83)
    - f2fs: Sync F2FS to Jaegeuk's linux-3.4 branch (credits to Christopher83)
    - selinux: fix inode security list corruption (credits to Stephen Smalley)
    - ipv4: try to cache dst_entries which would cause a redirect (credits to Hannes Frederic Sowa)

[B]20/01/2015 - K^Kernel 3.4 v4.0 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.9.3-2015.01 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - ext4: Add support for FIDTRIM, a best-effort ioctl for deep discard trim (credits to JP Abgrall)
    - broadcom_wlan: Modify country code source (credits to arco68)
    - net: ipv6: autoconf routes into per-device tables (credits to Lorenzo Colitti)
    - netfilter: nf_conntrack: decrement global counter after object release (credits to Pablo Neira Ayuso)
    - net: ipv6: Add a sysctl to make optimistic addresses useful candidates (credits to Erik Kline)
    - Enable NEED_NETDEV for vendor command support. (credits to Subhani Shaik)
    - cfg80211: ignore supported rates for nonexistant bands on scan (credits to Felix Fietkau)
    - crypto: msm: check potential integer overflow (credits to William Clark)
    - defconfig: Enable generic USB audio driver (credits to tobigun)
    - defconfig: Update default and custom defconfigs (credits to Christopher83)
    - i2c: chips: fsa9480: Add support for charging in USB-OTG mode (credits to tobigun)
    - i2c: chips: fsa9480: Add write-permission for USB-OTG charger type (credits to tobigun)
    - Staging: android: binder: More offset validation. (credits to Arve Hjonnevag)
    - fs: f2fs: Initial import from https://kernel.googlesource.com (credits to arco68)
    - defconfig: Enable F2FS filesystem (credits to arco68)
    - defconfig: Switch to ROW I/O scheduler as default (credits to Christopher83)
    - HID: input: generic hidinput_input_event handler (credits to David Herrmann)
    - cpufreq: Avoid using global variable total_cpus (credits to Ruchi Kandoi)
    - net/ping: handle protocol mismatching scenario (credits to Jane Zhou)
    - net: ipv6: allow choosing optimistic addresses with use_optimistic (credits to Erik Kline)
    - netfilter: IDLETIMER: fix invalid deference of timer (credits to JP Abgrall)
    - prctl: make PR_SET_TIMERSLACK_PID pid namespace aware (credits to Micha Kalfon)
    - crypto: arm-aes - fix encryption of unaligned data (credits to Mikulas Patocka)
    - ARM: 8118/1: crypto: sha1/make use of common SHA-1 structures (credits to Jussi Kivilinna)
    - ARM: 8119/1: crypto: sha1: add ARM NEON implementation (credits to Jussi Kivilinna)
    - ARM: 8120/1: crypto: sha512: add ARM NEON implementation (credits to Jussi Kivilinna)
    - defconfig: Enable NEON optimized SHA1 crypto routines (credits to Christopher83)
    - defconfig: Build QCOM crypto device as built-in (credits to Christopher83)
    - pstore: selinux: add security in-core xattr support for pstore and debugfs (credits to Mark Salyzyn)

[B]23/12/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v3.0 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.105
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.9.3-2014.12 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - Revert "prctl: adds the capable(CAP_SYS_NICE) check to PR_SET_TIMERSLACK_PID." (credits to arco68)
    - Revert "prctl: adds PR_SET_TIMERSLACK_PID for setting timer slack of an arbitrary thread." (credits to arco68)
    - Revert "Fix execve behavior apparmor for PR_{GET,SET}_NO_NEW_PRIVS" (credits to arco68)
    - Revert "Add PR_{GET,SET}_NO_NEW_PRIVS to prevent execve from granting privs" (credits to arco68)
    - prctl: adds PR_SET_TIMERSLACK_PID for setting timer slack of an arbitrary thread. (credits to Ruchi Kandoi)
    - prctl: adds the capable(CAP_SYS_NICE) check to PR_SET_TIMERSLACK_PID. (credits to Ruchi Kandoi)
    - mm: fix prctl_set_vma_anon_name (credits to Colin Cross)
    - introduce for_each_thread() to replace the buggy while_each_thread() (credits to Oleg Nesterov)
    - defconfig: Enable generic USB audio driver (credits to tobigun)
    - i2c: chips: fsa9480: Add support for charging in USB-OTG mode (credits to tobigun)
    - defconfig: Update default and custom defconfigs (credits to Christopher83)

[B]12/11/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v2.9.5 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.104
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.9.2-2014.10 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - Revert "mm: Added filesystem dynamic read-ahead (Credits to Chad Gooldman)" (credits to tycoo)
    - Update lcdc_samsung_ancora.h (credits to Madridii)

[B]25/10/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v2.9 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.104
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.9.2-2014.09 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - qdsp5v2: Fix a null pointer dereference. (credits to Blefish)
    - Fix ancora and ancora_tmo vibrator regulators (credits to sirmordred)
    - Revert "Staging: android: binder: More offset validation." (credits to arco68)
    - msm: vidc: cache-flush encoder output buffers after alloc (credits to Praveen Chavan)
    - seq_file: remove "%n" usage from seq_file users (credits to Tetsuo Handa)
    - seq_file: introduce seq_setwidth() and seq_pad() (credits to Tetsuo Handa)
    - vsprintf: ignore %n again (credits to Kees Cook)
    - target/rd: Refactor rd_build_device_space + rd_release_device_space (credits to Nicholas Bellinger)
    - board-ancora_tmo: Minor updates and changes (credits to doadin)
    - block: row: Remove warning massage from add_request (credits to Tatyana Brokhman)
    - Revert "Revert "mmc: core: remove the polling for BKOPS completion"" (credits to arco68)
    - mmc: print an error on FLUSH timeout (credits to Maya Erez)
    - mmc: block: flush request requeue after timeout. (credits to Maya Erez)
    - mmc: core: increase timeout for disable cache operation (credits to Maya Erez)
    - mmc: core: do not reinsert prepeared FUA and FLUSH requests in stop flow (credits to Konstantin Dorfman)
    - mmc: queue: do not clean current request when urgent in progress (credits to Konstantin Dorfman)
    - mmc: core: fix block request queue hang during data crc errors (credits to Sujit Reddy Thumma)
    - mmc: core: continue to wait, when unblocked by signal (credits to Konstantin Dorfman)
    - msm7x30: Revert SDC channels to upstream (credits to arco68)
    - msm7x30: samsung: Remove PMIC_GPIO_SD_DET (credits to arco68)
    - msm7x30: samsung: Disable sdc2_cfg_data (credits to arco68)
    - msm7x30: samsung: Switch rest of boards to use msm_gpios_disable_free (credits to arco68)
    - defconfig: Enable CONFIG_PM_RUNTIME (credits to arco68)
    - fsa9480: corrected charging through USB 3.0 port also removed trailing spaces and some cleanups (credits to CastagnaIT)
    - defconfigs: Updated defconfigs (credits to sirmordred)
    - fm_si4709: samsung jb updates *GT-I9100 sources (credits to CastagnaIT)
    - fs: exfat: Make optional (credits to arco68)
    - defconfigs: Disable exFAT kernel driver (credits to arco68)
    - msm: camera: Replace idle wakelocks with pm_qos (credits to arco68)
    - touchscreen: ancora: Add INPUT_PROP_DIRECT flag (credits to sirmordred)
    - msm: kgsl: Remove all reference to CONFIG_ANDROID_PMEM (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - msm: Remove all references to CONFIG_ANDROID_PMEM (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - msm: Remove PMEM dependency for MSM7KV2_AUDIO (credits to Michael Bestas)
    - Revert "freezer: shorten freezer sleep time using exponential backoff" (credits to arco68)
    - mmc: core: enhance card removal judgement for slow removal (credits to Kevin Liu)
    - mmc: core: invoke low power mode if card is not present (credits to Asutosh Das)
    - block: row: Fix crash when adding a new field in bio struct (credits to Tanya Brokhman)

[B]11/09/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v2.8 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.103
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.9.2-2014.08 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - Removed bcmdhd driver (credits to CastagnaIT)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: bring bcmdhd version 1.28-27 (credits to CastagnaIT)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Fix SUPPORT_PM2_ONLY option for p2p (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Update to version 1.88.4 (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Update to version 1.88.6 (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Update to version 1.88.7 (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Fix WEP-104 authentication (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Update to version 1.88.10 (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Prevent recursive call of cfg80211_sched_scan_stopped() (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Enable full scan on PNO event (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Update to version 1.88.11 (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Update to version 1.88.16 (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Close p2p0 device in wl_down (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Update to version 1.88.21 (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Fix tdls processing from cfg80211 (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Update to version 1.88.27 (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Fix NDO functionality (credits to ECCO PARK)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Enable p2p support bits for p2p device (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Remove PASS_ARP_PACKET define (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Remove chatty message from wl_cfgp2p_act_frm_search (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Update to version 1.88.41 (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Update to version 1.88.42 (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Update to version 1.88.45 (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: enable WL_IFACE_COMB_NUM_CHANNELS (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Update Location Service code (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Fix of Wireless Location Service (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Fix of Wireless Location Service (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: new feature for Roaming. (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Fixed Coverity issue. (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: fix for negative padding (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Fixed Wi-Fi Location Service issues. (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: add code for WLS service. (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Fix country checking (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: fixed power consumption issue of P2P. (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Fixed a problem of buganizer issue (11190960) (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: reduced the wakelock time of RX packet (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: cancel current PNO if connection will happen (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Change DTIM skip policy in suspend (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Set MAX_DTIM_ALLOWED_INTERVAL to 600 (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Enable IPv6 RA filter feature (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: enable TDLS_auto_mode (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Sync with N5 branch (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Change the parameter for TDLS (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: support Hotspot 2.0 release 1.0 (credits to Ecco Park)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Add WIPHY_WOWLAN_ANY support (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Add support for hidden ssid PNO scan (credits to Ashwin)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: added samsung specific code (credits to CastagnaIT)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: readded samsung MCAST_LIST_ACCUMULATION code updated from jf (credits to CastagnaIT)
    - drivers: usb: Use Android device as USB keyboard/mouse (credits to Pranav Vashi)
    - touchscreen: ancora: Update touchscreen API (credits to sirmordred)
    - touchscreen: ancora: Add missing BTN_TOUCH (credits to arco68)
    - mmc: msm_sdcc: Remove unnecessary delay in interrupt context (credits to Venkat Gopalakrishnan)
    - USB: msm_otg: Fix host mode suspend bug (credits to Sujeet Kumar)
    - USB: msm_otg: Fix a bug in charger detection procedure (credits to Pavankumar Kondeti)
    - msm: kgsl: Force the ME off before reading the microcode (credits to Jordan Crouse)
    - msm: kgsl: Increase the timeout value for fault detection (credits to Shubhraprakash Das)
    - msm: kgsl: Don't hold the refernce to the process private in kgsl create context (credits to Gaurav Gagrani)
    - n_tty: Fix n_tty_write crash when echoing in raw mode (credits to Peter Hurley)
    - msm_bam_rmnet: Fix potential memory corruption (credits to Subash Abhinov Kasiviswanathan)
    - fs: exFAT: Update to v1.2.9 (credits to arco68)
    - msm: qdsp5v2: Convert all audio devices to ION. (credits to Blefish)
    - msm: qdsp5v2: Minor code sync. (credits to Blefish)
    - devices-msm7x30: #ifdef around msm_nand device (credits to arco68)
    - board-ancora: Minor updates and changes (credits to arco68)
    - lcd: ancora: Adjust porch values for rev. 2 panels (credits to arco68)
    - lcdc:ancora:Adjust porch values for rev. 1 panels too (credits to arco68 and sirmordred)

[B]08/08/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v2.7 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.102
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.9.1-2014.07 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - usb: gadget: f_accessory: Enabled Zero Length Packet (ZLP) for acc_write (credits to Anson Jacob)
    - cgroup: Take css_set_lock from cgroup_css_sets_empty() (credits to Hans de Goede)
    - cgroup: Fix use after free of cgrp (cgrp->css_sets) (credits to Hans de Goede)
    - Revert "s3c2410_wdt: Add locking to cpu frequency transition notifier" (credits to Mark Salyzyn)
    - usb: gadget: f_audio_source: Fixed USB Audio Class Interface Descriptor (credits to Anson Jacob)
    - net: Zeroing the structure ethtool_wolinfo in ethtool_get_wol() (credits to Avijit Kanti Das)
    - Remove stray bcm4329 files (credits to arco68)
    - fs: exFAT: Update to v1.2.7 (credits to arco68)
    - ARM: 7583/1: decompressor: Enable unaligned memory access for v6 and above (credits to Dave Martin)

[B]15/07/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v2.6 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.98
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.9.1-2014.06 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - misc: pmem: Retry again a few times if DMA allocation fails (credits to Christopher83)
    - defconfig: Disable KSM (credits to arco68)
    - Revert "msm: mdp: Update sync pt. behaviour" (credits to arco68)
    - cpufreq: Persist cpufreq time in state data across hotplug (credits to Ruchi Kandoi)
    - prctl: adds the capable(CAP_SYS_NICE) check to PR_SET_TIMERSLACK_PID. (credits to Ruchi Kandoi)
    - net: wireless: Increase scan entry expiration to fit new scan time (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - DMA: PL330: Fix racy mutex unlock (credits to Javi Merino)
    - cpufreq: fix sleeping in atomic context when realloc freq_table for all_time_in_state (credits to Minsung Kim)
    - s3c2410_wdt: Add locking to cpu frequency transition notifier (credits to Mark Salyzyn)
    - net: core: Support UID-based routing. (credits to Lorenzo Colitti)
    - Handle 'sk' being NULL in UID-based routing. (credits to Sreeram Ramachandran)
    - rtc: alarm: Squashed revert of power-on alarm feature and related commits (credits to Christopher83)
    - binder: search for receiving context pid in global namespace (credits to Ricardo Mendoza)
    - staging: binder: add vm_fault handler (credits to Vinayak Menon)
    - staging: android: binder: More offset validation. (credits to Arve Hjønnevåg)

[B]05/07/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v2.5 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.96
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.9.1-2014.06 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - block: bfq: Squashed update from BFQ-v7r4 to BFQ-v7r5 (credits to arco68)
    - misc: pmem: Support for dynamic allocation through CMA (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Simplify the code for hybrid memory allocations on board side (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Allow to optionally enable the use of CMA for ION MM and PMEM ADSP heaps (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Use CMA for PMEM ADSP (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Update defconfigs (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Use a higher memory allocation if CMA is used for ION MM heap (credits to Christopher83)

[B]25/06/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v2.4 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.94
    - msm: rpc: add shutdown and restart handler for rpc (credits to Angshuman Sarkar)
    - msm: rpc: add shutdown and restart handler for rpc (credits to Arun Kumar Neelakantam)
    - msm: restart_7k: Disable local IRQ interrupt (credits to Tirupathi Reddy)
    - msm7x30: Disable unsupported features (credits to Blefish)
    - misc: pmem: Add support for CMA (credits to Blefish)
    - msm7x30: Use CMA for PMEM ADSP (credits to Christopher83 and Blefish)
    - New memory configurations with 398MB, 406MB or 416MB of free RAM and
      everything working, including camera, camcorder and video playback (credits to Christopher83)

[B]23/06/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v2.3 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.94
    - power: ancora_battery: Remove trailing spaces (credits to Christopher83)
    - power: ancora_tmo_battery: Remove trailing spaces (credits to Christopher83)
    - power: apache_battery: Remove trailing spaces (credits to Christopher83)
    - power: ancora_tmo_battery: Add Battery Life eXtender (BLX) support (credits to Christopher83)
    - power: apache_battery: Add Battery Life eXtender (BLX) support (credits to Christopher83)
    - power: apache_battery: 100% battery notification after charger unplug (credits to Christopher83)
    - power: ancora_battery: Increase battery check interval from 5 seconds to 15 seconds (credits to Christopher83)
    - power: ancora_tmo_battery: Increase battery check interval from 5 seconds to 15 seconds (credits to Christopher83)
    - power: apache_battery: Increase battery check interval from 5 seconds to 15 seconds (credits to Christopher83)
    - ancora_tmo: High memory configurations (credits to Christopher83)
    - apache: High memory configurations (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Better manage cpu frequencies for MSM8255 and MSM8255T (credits to Christopher83)
    - ancora_tmo: Add custom defconfigs (credits to Christopher83)
    - apache: Add custom defconfigs (credits to Christopher83)
    - arm: Add a config option to use GLibC memcpy and memmove versions (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Update defconfigs to use GLibC versions of memcpy and memmove (credits to Christopher83)
    - mmc: msm_sdcc: Advertise erase capability for ancora_tmo and apache (credits to arco68)
    - sec_jack: updated driver (credits to CastagnaIT)
    - mm: cma: fix alignment requirements for contiguous regions (credits to Marek Szyprowski)
    - drivers: cma: represent physical addresses as phys_addr_t (credits to Vitaly Andrianov)
    - drivers: dma-contiguous: refactor dma_alloc_from_contiguous() (credits to Michal Nazarewicz)
    - mm: cma: fix condition check when setting global cma area (credits to Marek Szyprowski)
    - drivers: dma-contiguous: clean source code and prepare for device tree (credits to Marek Szyprowski)
    - drivers: dma-contiguous: add initialization from device tree (credits to Marek Szyprowski)
    - cma: Remove __init annotations from data structures (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - cma: Fix up devicetree bindings (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - cma: Add support for associating regions by name (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - cma: Remove restriction on region names (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - cma: use MEMBLOCK_ALLOC_ANYWHERE for placing CMA regions (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - cma: Add API to get the start address of a CMA region (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - cma: Remove potential deadlock situation (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - cma: Add support for memory limits (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - cma: Make locking finer grained (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - cma: Drop the right mutex (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - dma-contiguous: Return 'zero' pfn in case of error (credits to Chintan Pandya)
    - ARM: dma-mapping: fix incorrect freeing of atomic allocations (credits to Aaro Koskinen)
    - mm: vmalloc: use const void * for caller argument (credits to Marek Szyprowski)
    - ARM: dma-mapping: remove custom consistent dma region (credits to Marek Szyprowski)
    - mm: push lru index into shrink_[in]active_list() (credits to Konstantin Khlebnikov)
    - mm: vmscan: remove lumpy reclaim (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - mm: vmscan: do not stall on writeback during memory compaction (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - mm: vmscan: remove reclaim_mode_t (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - mm: remove lru type checks from __isolate_lru_page() (credits to Konstantin Khlebnikov)
    - mm/memcg: kill mem_cgroup_lru_del() (credits to Konstantin Khlebnikov)
    - mm/memcg: scanning_global_lru means mem_cgroup_disabled (credits to Hugh Dickins)
    - mm/memcg: use vm_swappiness from target memory cgroup (credits to Konstantin Khlebnikov)
    - mm: remove swap token code (credits to Rik van Riel)
    - mm/vmscan: store "priority" in struct scan_control (credits to Konstantin Khlebnikov)
    - kernel: cgroup: push rcu read locking from css_is_ancestor() to callsite (credits to Johannes Weiner)
    - mm: memcg: count pte references from every member of the reclaimed hierarchy (credits to Johannes Weiner)
    - mm/vmscan: push zone pointer into shrink_page_list() (credits to Konstantin Khlebnikov)
    - mm/vmscan: push lruvec pointer into isolate_lru_pages() (credits to Konstantin Khlebnikov)
    - mm/vmscan: remove update_isolated_counts() (credits to Konstantin Khlebnikov)
    - mm: cma: discard clean pages during contiguous allocation instead of migration (credits to Minchan Kim)
    - cma: decrease cc.nr_migratepages after reclaiming pagelist (credits to Minchan Kim)
    - mm/compaction.c: fix deferring compaction mistake (credits to Minchan Kim)
    - mm: compaction: Abort async compaction if locks are contended or taking too long (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - mm: compaction: update comment in try_to_compact_pages (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - mm: compaction: capture a suitable high-order page immediately when it is made available (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - mm: compaction: abort compaction loop if lock is contended or run too long (credits to Shaohua Li)
    - mm: compaction: move fatal signal check out of compact_checklock_irqsave (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - mm: compaction: Update try_to_compact_pages()kerneldoc comment (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - mm: compaction: acquire the zone->lru_lock as late as possible (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - mm: compaction: acquire the zone->lock as late as possible (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - mm: compaction: cache if a pageblock was scanned and no pages were isolated (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - mm: cma: WARN if freed memory is still in use (credits to Marek Szyprowski)
    - mm: do not use page_count() without a page pin (credits to Minchan Kim)
    - mm: clean up __count_immobile_pages() (credits to Minchan Kim)
    - mm: compaction: Restart compaction from near where it left off (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - mm: compaction: clear PG_migrate_skip based on compaction and reclaim activity (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - CMA: migrate mlocked pages (credits to Minchan Kim)
    - mm: compaction: correct the nr_strict va isolated check for CMA (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - mm: compaction: validate pfn range passed to isolate_freepages_block (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - mm: compaction: Move migration fail/success stats to migrate.c (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - mm: compaction: Add scanned and isolated counters for compaction (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - mm: cma: skip watermarks check for already isolated blocks in split_free_page() (credits to Marek Szyprowski)
    - mm: compaction: partially revert capture of suitable high-order page (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - compaction: fix build error in CMA && !COMPACTION (credits to Minchan Kim)
    - mm: vmscan: do not keep kswapd looping forever due to individual uncompactable zones (credits to Johannes Weiner)
    - mm: vmscan: Fix build error (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm: Allow lowmem to be non contiguous and mixed. (credits to Neeti Desai)
    - msm: Increase the kernel virtual area to include lowmem (credits to Neeti Desai)
    - mm: Remove __init annotations from free_bootmem_late (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - kernel/lib: add additional debug capabilites for data corruption (credits to Syed Rameez Mustafa)
    - mm: panic on the first bad page table entry access (credits to Pushkar Joshi)
    - mm: Update is_vmalloc_addr to account for vmalloc savings (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - slub: tid must be retrieved from the percpu area of the current processor (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    - mm: vmscan: Move pages that fail swapout to LRU active list (credits to Olav Haugan)
    - mm: swap: Rate limit swap write errors (credits to Olav Haugan)
    - mm: change freepage state correctly in __isolate_free_page (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - mm: make is_vmalloc_addr lockless (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - mm/compaction: Break out of loop on !PageBuddy in isolate_freepages_block (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - mm: compaction: fix bit ranges in {get,clear,set}_pageblock_skip() (credits to Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz)
    - msm: kgsl: hold a process_private refcount in process_mem_print (credits to Jeremy Gebben)
    - msm: kgsl: Look up the process struct in process_mem_open() (credits to Jordan Crouse)
    - msm: kgsl: prevent kgsl_get_pagetable from returning a destroyed pt (credits to Jeff Boody)
    - msm: kgsl: Fix spinlock recursion in destroy pagetable (credits to Prakash Kamliya)
    - gpu: ion: Don't call virt_to_page on addresses from dma_alloc (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - gpu: ion: Explictly mark DMA allocations as GFP_KERNEL (credits to Laura Abbott)

[B]18/06/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v2.2 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - This release fixes the problems encountered while watching videos on YouTube or browsing inside Gallery
    - Kernel 3.4.94
    - Revert "mdp4_overlay_lcdc: Fixed wrong initialization of VSYNC" (credits to arco68)
    - gpu: ion: Sync CMA caching logic with carveout heap. (credits to Blefish)
    - defconfigs: Build crypto devices as modules (credits to arco68)
    - msm: dma: Moving queue_work() function within spinlock (credits to Utsab Bose)
    - msm: kgsl: Add the buffer user address to the debugfs memory list (credits to Jordan Crouse)
    - msm: kgsl: use %pK to restrict printing GPU / memory addresses (credits to Jordan Crouse)
    - sched: Reset rq->next_interval before going idle (credits to Srivatsa Vaddagiri)
    - sched: re-calculate a cpu's next_balance point upon sched domain changes (credits to Srivatsa Vaddagiri)
    - ARM: 7486/1: sched_clock: update epoch_cyc on resume (credits to Colin Cross)
    - ARM: 7565/1: sched: stop sched_clock() during suspend (credits to Felipe Balbi 2)
    - sched: Set MC (multi-core) sched domain's busy_factor attribute to 1 (credits to Srivatsa Vaddagiri)
    - msm: kgsl: Cleanup the memory free list (credits to Jordan Crouse)

[B]13/06/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v2.1 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.93
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.9.1-2014.05 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - New kernel branch based on kk_2.7-stable branch of Code Aurora Forum
    - Up to 406MB of free RAM thanks to the dynamic allocation via CMA of ION heap related to MM features (camcorder, video playback/recording/encoding)
    - ksm: Provide support to use deferred timers for scanner thread (credits to Chintan Pandya)
    - net: ipv6: ping: Use socket mark in routing lookup (credits to Lorenzo Colitti)
    - net: add a sysctl to reflect the fwmark on replies (credits to Lorenzo Colitti)
    - net: support marking accepting TCP sockets (credits to Lorenzo Colitti)
    - mmc: core: enable eMMC5.0 card detection (credits to Subhash Jadavani)
    - block: bfq: Squashed update from BFQ-v7r3 to BFQ-v7r4 (credits to arco68)
    - futex: Prevent attaching to kernel threads (credits to Thomas Gleixner)
    - futex: Add another early deadlock detection check (credits to Thomas Gleixner)
    - futex-prevent-requeue-pi-on-same-futex.patch (credits to Thomas Gleixner)
    - futex: Validate atomic acquisition in futex_lock_pi_atomic() (credits to Thomas Gleixner)
    - futex: Always cleanup owner tid in unlock_pi (credits to Thomas Gleixner)
    - futex: Make lookup_pi_state more robust (credits to Thomas Gleixner)
    - Revert "msm: pm2: Setup memory for save/restore cpu registers early" (credits to Christopher83)
    - Revert "ARM: 7169/1: topdown mmap support" (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - msm7x30: Use CMA for MM ION heap (credits to Christopher83, Blefish, Chintan Pandya)
    - msm7x30: Update defconfigs to enable CMA (credits to Christopher83)
    - mm: try_to_unmap_cluster() should lock_page() before mlocking (credits to Vlastimil Babka)
    - msm:vidc: Amend error checks on ION API failures (credits to Maheshwar Ajja)
    - ion: cma: Add debug heap ops for CMA heap (credits to Chintan Pandya)
    - ariesve: New high memory configurations (380MB, 388MB, 398MB, 406MB) (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Update default and custom configs (credits to Christopher83)

[B]26/05/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v2.0 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.91
    - Sources synched with cm-11.0_ion_pmem_adsp repo branch of DevCon Team
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.9.1-2014.05 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - mach-msm: Use ION_CP_MM_HEAP_ID instead of ION_CAMERA_HEAP_ID (credits to Christopher83)
    - Revert "blktrace: fix accounting of partially completed requests" (credits to Christopher83)

[B]18/05/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v1.9 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.90
    - prctl: adds PR_SET_TIMERSLACK_PID for setting timer slack of an arbitrary thread. (credits to Ruchi Kandoi)
    - Power: Add guard condition for maximum wakeup reasons (credits to Ruchi Kandoi)
    - Power: Changes the permission to read only for sysfs file /sys/kernel/wakeup_reasons/last_resume_reason (credits to Ruchi Kandoi)
    - net: ipv4: current group_info should be put after using. (credits to JP Abgrall)
    - HID: add missing hid usages mappings (credits to Olivier Gay)
    - selinux: Report permissive mode in avc: denied messages. (credits to Stephen Smalley)
    - ARM: fix executability of CMA mappings (credits to Russell King)
    - ARM: dma-mapping: don't allow DMA mappings to be marked executable (credits to Russell King)
    - msm: display: clear sec_active when the pipe is not for secure (credits to Ken Zhang)
    - lib/scatterlist: error handling in __sg_alloc_table() (credits to Dan Carpenter)
    - CHROMIUM: mm: Fix calculation of dirtyable memory (credits to Puneet Kumar)
    - staging: android: ashmem: Avoid deadlock with mmap/shrink (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - ARM: mm: remove IPI broadcasting on ASID rollover (credits to Will Deacon)
    - genalloc: Correct nbytes calculation on long boundary (credits to Sunil Khatri)
    - block: bfq: Squashed update from BFQ-v7r2 to BFQ-v7r3 (credits to arco68)
    - Revert "netfilter: xt_IDLETIMER: Rename INTERFACE to LABEL in netlink notification." (credits to Christopher83)
    - nf: IDLETIMER: time-stamp and suspend/resume handling. (credits to Ruchi Kandoi)
    - nf: Remove compilation error caused by e254d2c28c880da28626af6d53b7add5f7d6afee (credits to Ruchi Kandoi)

[B]27/04/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v1.8 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.88
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.9.1-2014.04 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - block: bfq: Squashed update from BFQ-v7r1 to BFQ-v7r2 (credits to arco68)
    - cpufreq: Fix broken uevents for cpufreq governor and cpu devices (credits to myfluxi)
    - msm_fb: Register frame buffer device for device shutdown (credits to raghavendra ambadas)
    - cpufreq: interactive: delete timers for GOV_START (credits to Shridhar Rasal)
    - cpufreq: interactive: restructure CPUFREQ_GOV_LIMITS (credits to Badhri Jagan Sridharan)
    - cpufreq: interactive: turn boost_pulse off on boost off (credits to Ruchi Kandoi)

[B]22/03/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v1.7 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.83
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.8.3-2014.03 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - misc: bln: Cancel pending blinking/static light works on lights off (credits to Christopher83)
    - [media] media: Init the reserved fields of struct media_link_desc (credits to Deva Ramasubramanian)
    - power: don't wait for timeout if sys_sync completes early (credits to Srinivasarao P)

[B]28/02/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v1.6 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.82
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.8.3-2014.02 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - s6e63m0: added new brightness levels to decrease more the brightness (credits to CastagnaIT)
    - fix false disconnect due to a signal sent to the reading process (credits to keunyoung)
    - MDP: correct clock calculation logic for up-scaling scenario (credits to Nirmal Abraham)
    - sync: don't block the flusher thread waiting on IO (credits to Dave Chinner)
    - timer: optimize apply_slack() (credits to Felix Fietkau)
    - writeback: fix writeback cache thrashing (credits to Namjae Jeon)
    - block/partitions: optimize memory allocation in check_partition() (credits to Ming Lei)
    - rtc: alarm: Add power-on alarm feature (credits to Ashay Jaiswal)
    - rtc: alarm: Set power-on alarm 120 sec before actual alarm time (credits to Mohit Aggarwal)
    - kernel: alarm: fix the BUG that device automatically powers on (credits to Figo Wang)
    - kernel: alarm: add dedicated alarm type for poweroff alarm (credits to Figo Wang)
    - kernel: alarm: Do not call rtc_alarm_irq_enable in IRQ Disabled context (credits to Prasad Sodagudi)
    - power: add an API to log wakeup reasons (credits to Ruchi Kandoi)
    - power: fix compile warnings in log_wakeup_reason (credits to Ruchi Kandoi)

[B]16/02/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v1.5 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.80
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.8.3-2014.02 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - crypto: Several updates and fixes to crypto drivers (credits to CAF Team)
    - msm: kgsl: Add an input handler to power up the GPU on a touch event (credits to Tk-Glitch)
    - ARM: be strict about FP exceptions in kernel mode (credits to mrg666)
    - ARM: add support for kernel mode NEON (credits to mrg666)
    - ARM: crypto: add NEON accelerated XOR implementation (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: 7835/2: fix modular build of xor_blocks() with NEON enabled (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: move VFP init to an earlier boot stage (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: Perform the creation of procfs node for VFP later (credits to Christopher83)
    - ARM: only allow kernel mode neon with AEABI This prevents the linker erroring with: (credits to Russell King)
    - ARM: 7626/1: arm/crypto: Make asm SHA-1 and AES code Thumb-2 compatible (credits to Dave Martin)
    - ARM: 7723/1: crypto: sha1-armv4-large.S: fix SP handling (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: 7837/3: fix Thumb-2 bug in AES assembler code (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - crypto: create generic version of ablk_helper (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: pull in <asm/simd.h> from asm-generic (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: move AES typedefs and function prototypes to separate header (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: add support for bit sliced AES using NEON instructions (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: add .gitignore entry for aesbs-core.S (credits to Russell King)
    - crypto: Fix more AES build errors (credits to Russell King)
    - workqueue: Introduce new flag WQ_POWER_EFFICIENT for power oriented workqueues (credits to Viresh Kumar)
    - workqueue: Add system wide power_efficient workqueues (credits to Viresh Kumar)
    - block: queue work on power efficient wq (credits to Viresh Kumar)
    - xsched: Optimize build_sched_domains() for saving first SD node for a cpu (credits to Viresh Kumar)
    - PHYLIB: queue work on system_power_efficient_wq (credits to Viresh Kumar)
    - ASoC: pcm: Use the power efficient workqueue for delayed powerdown (credits to Mark Brown)
    - ASoC: jack: Use power efficient workqueue (credits to Luis Cruz)
    - regulator: core: Use the power efficient workqueue for delayed powerdown (credits to Luis Cruz)
    - ASM: word-at-a-time: make the interfaces truly generic (credits to Chad Goodman and poondog)
    - LIB: use generic strnlen_user and strncpy_from_user functions (credits to Chad Goodman and poondog)
    - ARM: dcache: select DCACHE_WORD_ACCESS for little-endian ARMv6+ CPUs (credits to Chad Goodman and poondog)
    - ARM: 7927/1: dcache: select DCACHE_WORD_ACCESS for big-endian CPUs (credits to Will Deacon)
    - sched: Add sysinterface for GENTLE_FAIR_SLEEPERS (credits to Tk-Glitch)
    - sched: Consider max cost of idle balance per sched domain (credits to Paul Reioux)
    - sched: Periodically decay max cost of idle balance (credits to Paul Reioux)
    - cpufreq: Optimize cpufreq_frequency_table_verify() (credits to Viresh Kumar)
    - Update default and custom defconfigs (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm: camera: Don't set a flip for S5KA3DFX front camera on Ariesve (credits to Christopher83)
    - mach-msm: Revised VIDC memory reservation to fix video re-encoding issues (credits to Christopher83)

[B]09/02/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v1.4 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.79
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.8.3-2014.01 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - misc: bln: Turn off touch-keys after the completion of a notification (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm: camera: Set correct mount angle for S5KA3DFX front camera (credits to Christopher83)
    - block: bfq: Squashed update from v6r2 to v7 (credits to arco68)
    - cpufreq: Fix policy getting stuck when user & kernel min/max don't overlap (credits to Saravana Kannan)
    - arm: if there's no handler we need to restore sigmask, syscall or no syscall (credits to Al Viro)
    - arm: new way of handling ERESTART_RESTARTBLOCK (credits to Al Viro)
    - driver core: fix possible missing of device probe (credits to Sagar Dharia)
    - mach-msm:bus_config:fix possible missing error check (credits to Swetha Chikkaboraiah)
    - diag: Reduce error message frequency (credits to Katish Paran)
    - Rotator getting stuck leading to fence timeout (credits to Justin Philip)
    - block: add a flag to identify PM request (credits to Lin Ming)
    - block: add runtime pm helpers (credits to Lin Ming)
    - block: implement runtime pm strategy (credits to Lin Ming)
    - blkpm: avoid sleep when holding queue lock (credits to Aaron Lu)
    - block: allow REQ_PM requests even when the device is suspended (credits to Sujit Reddy Thumma)
    - block: do not notify urgent request, when flush with data in flight (credits to Konstantin Dorfman)
    - Bluetooth: Replace sprintf with snprintf (credits to Juffin Alex Varghese)
    - msm_serial_hs: Discard Clock On/Off request after Port Close (credits to Dilip Kota)
    - block: bfq: Squashed update from v7 to v7r1 (credits to arco68)
    - cpufreq: interactive: fix compiling warnings (credits to Chih-Wei Huang)
    - cpufreq: interactive: Allow 1 ms error in above_hispeed_delay comparisons (credits to Rohit Gupta)
    - cpufreq: interactive: Reset floor_validate_time if busy at max for 100ms (credits to Rohit Gupta)
    - cpufreq: interactive: Add a sampling_down_factor for max frequencies (credits to Rohit Gupta)
    - cpufreq: interactive: Remove trace event from idle_start handler (credits to Rohit Gupta)
    - cpuidle: make a single register function for all (credits to Daniel Lezcano)
    - debug-pagealloc: Panic on pagealloc corruption (credits to Subbaraman Narayanamurthy)
    - ext4: speed up truncate/unlink by not using bforget() unless needed (credits to Andrey Sidorov)
    - jbd2: optimize jbd2_journal_force_commit (credits to mrg666)
    - mm: methods for teaching filesystems about PG_swapcache pages (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - msm: kgsl: Fix mem leak when page allocation fails (credits to Hareesh Gundu)
    - msm: kgsl: Change an overflow check to be "smart" compiler proof (credits to Jordan Crouse)
    - msm: kgsl: Fix overflow check in mmap_range_valid (credits to Jordan Crouse)
    - msm: vidc: enable pic_order_cnt_type for H264 encoding (credits to srikarri)
    - ping: prevent NULL pointer dereference on write to msg_name (credits to Hannes Frederic Sowa)
    - SELinux: Fix kernel BUG on empty security contexts. (credits to Stephen Smalley)
    - sync: Fix a race condition between release_obj and print_obj (credits to Alistair Strachan)
    - tcp: add a sysctl to config the tcp_default_init_rwnd (credits to JP Abgrall)
    - uio: msm_shared: Add support for platform data (credits to Pratibhasagar V)
    - writeback: fix race that cause writeback hung (credits to Junxiao Bi)

[B]26/01/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v1.3 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.77
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.8.3-2014.01 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - sensors_ariesve: gp2a_proximity: Fix unbalanced enable for proximity IRQ (credits to Christopher83)
    - misc: bln: New implementation and changes for BLNv10 (credits to Christopher83)

[B]18/01/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v1.2 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.77
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.8.3-2013.12 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - ARM: dts: msm: Add new 'sharedmem' devices (credits to Pratibhasagar V)
    - Asoc:msm:Added Buffer overflow check (credits to Mohammad Johny Shaik)
    - cfg80211: intersect the regulatory rules for a new country (credits to Mihir Shete)
    - csdio: Remove the driver (credits to Hamad Kadmany)
    - msm: kgsl: Protect against a potential overflow in kgsl_sg_alloc (credits to Jordan Crouse)
    - msm: kgsl: avoid zero length scatterlist allocation (credits to Prakash Kamliya)
    - msm_serial_hs: Programming Auto RFR Ctrl bit (credits to Dilip Kota)
    - radio: iris: Avoid inconsistent free (credits to Ayaz Ahmad)
    - radio: tavarua: Added NULL checks for input arguments. (credits to Satish Kodishala)
    - radio: iris: Prevent probable overflow (credits to Ayaz Ahmad)
    - radio: iris: Use kernel API to copy data from user space (credits to Ayaz Ahmad)
    - radio: iris: Avoid memory leak and NULL pointer dereferencing (credits to Ayaz Ahmad)
    - radio: iris: Prevent loss of data (credits to Ayaz Ahmad)
    - spi_qsd: Remove check for unaligned length during input_irq. (credits to Sana Venkat Raju)
    - uio: msm_sharedmem: Add new device driver for sharedmemory access (credits to Pratibhasagar V)
    - Update defconfigs to build TUN/TAP and ZRAM as a built-in modules (credits to Christopher83)
    - Update defconfigs to build NFS, LockD, SunRPC as built-in modules (credits to arco68)
    - msm: pm2: Setup memory for save/restore cpu registers early (credits to Christopher83)
    - workqueue: Added null check and warning (credits to Srinivasarao P)
    - cfg80211: discard regulatory hints from country IEs with undefined wiphy (credits to Mihir Shete)
    - msm: msm_fb: Update panel info in case of resolution change (credits to raghavendra ambadas)
    - Revert "mm: make is_vmalloc_addr work properly." (credits to Shruthi Krishna)
    - mm: make is_vmalloc_addr lockless (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - android: lowmemorykiller: add lmk parameters tunning code. (credits to seungho1.park)
    - android/lowmemorykiller: Account for total_swapcache_pages (credits to Liam Mark)
    - defconfig: Disable CONFIG_ENABLE_VMALLOC_SAVING (credits to arco68)
    - defconfig: Disable KGSL shadow writes (credits to arco68)
    - ARM: kconfig: select HAVE_EFFICIENT_UNALIGNED_ACCESS for CPUv6+ && MMU (credits to Will Deacon)
    - Revert "staging: zram: Add auto loading of module if user opens /dev/zram." (credits to Greg Kroah-Hartman)
    - Staging: zram: Fix access of NULL pointer (credits to Rashika Kheria)
    - Staging: zram: Fix memory leak by refcount mismatch (credits to Rashika Kheria)
    - usb: msm72k_otg: Update OTG status management (credits to Christopher83)
    - usb: msm72k_otg: Allow USB bus overdraw for Legacy OTG (credits to Christopher83)
    - Update defconfigs (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm: Qdsp5v2: audio: Migrate to ION. (credits to Kalyani Polepeddy)
    - audio: msm: qdsp5v2: Switch hostPCM driver to ION (credits to Kalyani Polepeddy)
    - Initial commit for ION compilation errors (credits to Kalyani Polepeddy)
    - msm: audio : Enable LPA (credits to Kalyani polepeddy)
    - audio : Copyright correction. (credits to Kalyani polepeddy)
    - msm: audio VOIP fixes. (credits to Kalyani polepeddy)
    - msm: Remove all references to pmem from audio files (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - qdsp5: memset stack buffer allocation (credits to Asish Bhattacharya)
    - exFAT: Update to v1.2.5 (credits to arco68)
    - defconfig: Disable NTFS and build exFAT as built-in (credits to arco68)
    - Revert lowmem and vmalloc patches (credits to arco68)

[B]02/01/2014 - K^Kernel 3.4 v1.1 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.75
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.8.3-2013.11 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - ancora: don't use FB console (credits to hadidjapri)
    - Updates and fixes to ARM memory management, timers and specific architecture routines (credits to CAF Team)
    - Updates and fixes to ALSA and ASOC sound drivers (credits to CAF Team)
    - Updates and fixes to diagnostics driver (credits to CAF Team)
    - Updates and fixes to EMMC/SD drivers (credits to CAF Team)
    - Updates and fixes to IPC Router driver (credits to CAF Team)
    - Updates and fixes to serial drivers (credits to CAF Team)
    - Updates and fixes to framebuffer and display drivers (credits to CAF Team)
    - Updates to qseecom driver (credits to AnilKumar Chimata)
    - base: sync: increase size of sync_timeline name (credits to Fred Fettinger)
    - Bluetooth: GAP: Fast ACL disconnection only for Auth fail (credits to Sumit Bajpai)
    - Bluetooth: hidp: Remove sysfs entry if hid connection is disconnected (credits to Hemant Gupta)
    - Fix pairing not successful when remote reports missing pin (credits to Archana Ramachandran)
    - ion: Update ION_SECURE and ION_FORCE_CONTIGUOUS flags (credits to Adrian Alexei)
    - mfd: pm8xxx: implement cold_boot sysctl parameter (credits to David Keitel)
    - msm: subsystem_restart: Don't use phase 3 SSR on the SGLTE2 (credits to Joel King)
    - msm: SSR: Fix problems with concurrent SSRs (credits to Stephen Boyd)
    - msm: spm: set vdd directly for current cpu (credits to Venkat Devarasetty)
    - msm: rq_stats: Register for Cpufreq policy notification (credits to Archana Sathyakumar)
    - msm: socinfo: Add new hw_platform for QRD (credits to Taniya Das)
    - msm: msm_bus: Correct the return value from register-client (credits to Gagan Mac)
    - Revert "Revert "msm: cache_erp: Handle recoverable L1 errors"" (credits to Neha Pandey)
    - msm: pm: send notification only for SPC and PC (credits to Venkat Devarasetty)
    - msm: rpm: add debug msg for rpm outstanding req (credits to Venkat Devarasetty)
    - msm: Fix race condition in domain lookup (credits to Olav Haugan)
    - slim_msm: Wait for reconfig sequence to complete (credits to Kiran Gunda)
    - sync: signal pt before sync_timeline object gets destroyed (credits to Prakash Kamliya)
    - sysctl: add cold_boot sysctl entry (credits to David Keitel)
    - Updates and fixes to USB drivers (credits to Rajkumar Raghupathy, Pavankumar Kondeti, Manu Gautam)
    - drivers: staging: Fix Zcache (credits to Steve Kondik)
    - msm: mdp: Update sync pt. behaviour (credits to naseer)
    - mach-msm: Some changes to Ancora, Ancora_Tmo, Apache and Ariesve boards (credits to arco68)
    - Revert "msm: pm2: Setup memory for save/restore cpu registers early" (credits to arco68)
    - netfilter: xt_qtaguid: report only uid tags to non-privileged processes (credits to JP Abgrall)
    - netfilter: x_tables: fix ordering of jumpstack allocation and table update (credits to Will Deacon)
    - Update defconfigs and custom defconfigs to enable Zcache, additional features and
        to enable additional features and to build NFS, LockD, SunRPC, TUN as standalone modules (credits to arco68 and Christopher83)
    - Fix OTG support (credits to Rajkumar Raghupathy, Murali Nalajala, Vijayavardhan Vennapusa)

[B]22/12/2013 - K^Kernel 3.4 v1.0 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP[/B]
    - Initial release that includes all the features already released on K^Kernel 3.4 v1.1 for KK 4.4 PMEM
    - Kernel 3.4.75
    - Built with my latest custom Linaro 4.8.3-2013.11 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8
    - Hybrid memory allocation ION + PMEM ADSP for camera lib support (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm: rotator: Wait for the pending commits in finish IOCTL (credits to Padmanabhan Komanduru)
    - gpu: ion: enable the kmalloc heap (credits to Mitchel Humpherys)
    - msm: Add support for ION Flushing without virtual address (credits to Neeti Desai)
    - gpu: ion: Use correct type for variables (credits to Olav Haugan)
    - gpu: ion: Free the sgtable for CMA based heaps (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - cpufreq: Resolve CPUFREQ_NOTIFY issue (credits to Archana Sathyakumar)
    - msm: cpufreq: Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer (credits to Swetha Chikkaboraiah)
    - cpufreq: ondemand: Fix kernel warning in cpufreq_governor_dbs (credits to Anji Jonnala)
    - cpufreq: ondemand: Fix locking issue in store_powersave_bias (credits to Rohit Gupta)
    - cpufreq: ondemand: Fix NULL check for dbs_info->cur_policy (credits to Swetha Chikkaboraiah)
    - cpufreq: ondemand: Fix store_powersave_bias() race with hotplug (credits to Matt Wagantall)
    - cpufreq: ondemand: Fix locking in store_powersave_bias (credits to Matt Wagantall)
    - cpufreq: ondemand: kernel NULL pointer dereference at dbs_check_cpu (credits to Swetha Chikkaboraiah)
    - drivers: staging: rename synaptics_i2c_rmi4 to avoid confusion (credits to Amy Maloche)
    - switch: Reset device's drvdata before destroying it (credits to Deva Ramasubramanian)
    - Add security hooks to binder and implement the hooks for SELinux (credits to Stephen Smalley)
    - Update defconfigs for ZRAM (as module) and ZSMALLOC (credits to Christopher83)
    - Several updates, bug fixes and changes for zram and zsmalloc drivers (credits to CAF team)
    - Several updates, bug fixes and changes for framebuffer, display, video encoder/decoder drivers (credits to CAF team, CastagnaIT and Christopher83)
    - Several updates, bug fixes and changes for Adreno kgsl drivers (credits to CAF team and CastagnaIT)
    - ariesve: High memory configurations (credits to Christopher83)
    - ariesve: Update default config and add additional custom configs (credits to Christopher83)
    - Ramdisk updates

Credits and Thanks to:
    arco68, CastagnaIT and ivendor for their awesome work and their kernel sources
    Ezekeel, Doomlord, Faux123, Stratosk, Tegrak, ErasmuX, Imoseyon, Blefish, mikeioannina and other devs I'm surely missing
    CyanogenMod, Kernel.org, Code Aurora Forum, Google, Linaro GCC developers
    KTulu84, Smeroni68, XeLLaR* and Rhonin86 for their support in testing
    Sament83, B1tt1, Dellup, Pierm, Leonbeson, Cippoz89, Marco Z., Rhonin86, modog, Ludovic D., Joerg S. B. for their donations

XDA:DevDB Information
    [GT-I9001][ION] K^Kernel 3.4 for KK 4.4 ION+PMEM ADSP, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S I9000

Contributors
    Christopher83
    Source Code: https://github.com/Christopher83/samsung-kernel-msm7x30/tree/cm-11.0_ion_pmem_adsp

Kernel Special Features: Customized kernel 3.4.x for KK 4.4 rom (CM 11.0 and derivatives) with ION memory allocations

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v5.0
    Stable Release Date: 2015-02-09

Created 2013-12-22
    Last Updated 2015-06-08
    K^Kernel 3.4 v2.5 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP

Hi guys,
    I released the new v2.5 builds of the kernel.

Changelog:
    Code:
    - Kernel 3.4.96
    - block: bfq: Squashed update from BFQ-v7r4 to BFQ-v7r5 (credits to arco68)
    - misc: pmem: Support for dynamic allocation through CMA (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Simplify the code for hybrid memory allocations on board side (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Allow to optionally enable the use of CMA for ION MM and PMEM ADSP heaps (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Use CMA for PMEM ADSP (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Use a higher memory allocation if CMA is used for ION MM heap (credits to Christopher83)

NOTE:
    The kernel includes a reworked implementation of dynamic allocation through CMA for PMEM driver, to solve the faced issues when using camera/camcorder (reboots, freezes) and it also includes a fix to allow the playback of some HD videos and the re-encoding of a long video before sending it with an app (like WhatsApp).
    Please still keep KSM deactivated (option inside Settings -> Performance -> Memory Management).
    K^Kernel 3.4 v1.4 for KK 4.4 ION+PMEM ADSP

Hi guys,
    I released the new v1.4 builds of the kernel ready to be used on new ADC CM 11.0 Release 1 and compatible also with previous Beta 4:
    Code:
    - Kernel 3.4.79
    - misc: bln: Turn off touch-keys after the completion of a notification (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm: camera: Set correct mount angle for S5KA3DFX front camera (credits to Christopher83)
    - block: bfq: Squashed update from v6r2 to v7 (credits to arco68)
    - cpufreq: Fix policy getting stuck when user & kernel min/max don't overlap (credits to Saravana Kannan)
    - arm: if there's no handler we need to restore sigmask, syscall or no syscall (credits to Al Viro)
    - arm: new way of handling ERESTART_RESTARTBLOCK (credits to Al Viro)
    - driver core: fix possible missing of device probe (credits to Sagar Dharia)
    - mach-msm:bus_config:fix possible missing error check (credits to Swetha Chikkaboraiah)
    - diag: Reduce error message frequency (credits to Katish Paran)
    - Rotator getting stuck leading to fence timeout (credits to Justin Philip)
    - block: add a flag to identify PM request (credits to Lin Ming)
    - block: add runtime pm helpers (credits to Lin Ming)
    - block: implement runtime pm strategy (credits to Lin Ming)
    - blkpm: avoid sleep when holding queue lock (credits to Aaron Lu)
    - block: allow REQ_PM requests even when the device is suspended (credits to Sujit Reddy Thumma)
    - block: do not notify urgent request, when flush with data in flight (credits to Konstantin Dorfman)
    - Bluetooth: Replace sprintf with snprintf (credits to Juffin Alex Varghese)
    - msm_serial_hs: Discard Clock On/Off request after Port Close (credits to Dilip Kota)
    - block: bfq: Squashed update from v7 to v7r1 (credits to arco68)
    - cpufreq: interactive: fix compiling warnings (credits to Chih-Wei Huang)
    - cpufreq: interactive: Allow 1 ms error in above_hispeed_delay comparisons (credits to Rohit Gupta)
    - cpufreq: interactive: Reset floor_validate_time if busy at max for 100ms (credits to Rohit Gupta)
    - cpufreq: interactive: Add a sampling_down_factor for max frequencies (credits to Rohit Gupta)
    - cpufreq: interactive: Remove trace event from idle_start handler (credits to Rohit Gupta)
    - cpuidle: make a single register function for all (credits to Daniel Lezcano)
    - debug-pagealloc: Panic on pagealloc corruption (credits to Subbaraman Narayanamurthy)
    - ext4: speed up truncate/unlink by not using bforget() unless needed (credits to Andrey Sidorov)
    - jbd2: optimize jbd2_journal_force_commit (credits to mrg666)
    - mm: methods for teaching filesystems about PG_swapcache pages (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - msm: kgsl: Fix mem leak when page allocation fails (credits to Hareesh Gundu)
    - msm: kgsl: Change an overflow check to be "smart" compiler proof (credits to Jordan Crouse)
    - msm: kgsl: Fix overflow check in mmap_range_valid (credits to Jordan Crouse)
    - msm: vidc: enable pic_order_cnt_type for H264 encoding (credits to srikarri)
    - ping: prevent NULL pointer dereference on write to msg_name (credits to Hannes Frederic Sowa)
    - SELinux: Fix kernel BUG on empty security contexts. (credits to Stephen Smalley)
    - sync: Fix a race condition between release_obj and print_obj (credits to Alistair Strachan)
    - tcp: add a sysctl to config the tcp_default_init_rwnd (credits to JP Abgrall)
    - uio: msm_shared: Add support for platform data (credits to Pratibhasagar V)
    - writeback: fix race that cause writeback hung (credits to Junxiao Bi)
    K^Kernel 3.4.93 v2.1 for KK 4.4 ION+PMEM ADSP (from 380MB to 406MB of free RAM)

Hi guys,
    I released the new v2.1 kernel builds ready to be used on new ADC CM 11.0 Release 7 (but should work on Release 6 too):
    Code:
    - Kernel 3.4.93
    - New kernel branch based on kk_2.7-stable branch of Code Aurora Forum
    - Up to 406MB of free RAM thanks to the dynamic allocation via CMA of ION heap related to MM features (camcorder, video playback/recording/encoding)
    - ksm: Provide support to use deferred timers for scanner thread (credits to Chintan Pandya)
    - net: ipv6: ping: Use socket mark in routing lookup (credits to Lorenzo Colitti)
    - net: add a sysctl to reflect the fwmark on replies (credits to Lorenzo Colitti)
    - net: support marking accepting TCP sockets (credits to Lorenzo Colitti)
    - mmc: core: enable eMMC5.0 card detection (credits to Subhash Jadavani)
    - block: bfq: Squashed update from BFQ-v7r3 to BFQ-v7r4 (credits to arco68)
    - futex: Prevent attaching to kernel threads (credits to Thomas Gleixner)
    - futex: Add another early deadlock detection check (credits to Thomas Gleixner)
    - futex-prevent-requeue-pi-on-same-futex.patch (credits to Thomas Gleixner)
    - futex: Validate atomic acquisition in futex_lock_pi_atomic() (credits to Thomas Gleixner)
    - futex: Always cleanup owner tid in unlock_pi (credits to Thomas Gleixner)
    - futex: Make lookup_pi_state more robust (credits to Thomas Gleixner)
    - Revert "msm: pm2: Setup memory for save/restore cpu registers early" (credits to Christopher83)
    - Revert "ARM: 7169/1: topdown mmap support" (credits to Laura Abbott)
    - msm7x30: Use CMA for MM ION heap (credits to Christopher83, Blefish, Chintan Pandya)
    - msm7x30: Update defconfigs to enable CMA (credits to Christopher83)
    - mm: try_to_unmap_cluster() should lock_page() before mlocking (credits to Vlastimil Babka)
    - msm:vidc: Amend error checks on ION API failures (credits to Maheshwar Ajja)
    - ion: cma: Add debug heap ops for CMA heap (credits to Chintan Pandya)
    - ariesve: New high memory configurations (380MB, 388MB, 398MB, 406MB) (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Update default and custom configs (credits to Christopher83)

Note:
    Now the memory of MM ION heap (used by camcorder, video playback/encoding) is dynamically allocated through CMA framework and freed when not used, so it could be reused by other processes.

The new memory configurations are:
    - 380MB of free RAM, it has the same amount of free ram than stock kernels, this is more stable, everything is fully working, but you could have some slowdowns with apps that require a high amount of free memory
    - 388MB of free RAM, it has additional 8 MB of free ram than stock kernels, this is suitable for the users that use the device primarly for calls, messages, simple apps and simple games. The camera, video recording (both 480p and 720p modes) and video playback are fully working
    - 398MB of free RAM, it has additional 18 MB of free ram than stock kernels, this is suitable for the users that use the device also with heavy apps, various concurrently used apps and games. The camera, video recording (both 480p and 720p modes) and video playback are fully working
    - 406MB of free RAM, it has additional 26 MB of free ram than stock kernels, this is suitable for the users that use the device also with heavy apps, many concurrently used apps and heavy games. The camera and video playback are fully working, the video recording works only in 480p mode (remember to switch to 480p on camcorder before install this configuration)

Attention:
    As already written inside the post of the new ADC CM 11.0 Release 7, please keep KSM (Kernel Samepage Merge) feature disactive inside Settings -> Performance -> Memory Management. That option could cause memory allocation problems when using 720p camcorder or while playing HW/HW+ videos.
    K^Kernel 3.4 v1.6 for KitKat ION+PMEM ADSP

Hi guys,
    I released the new builds of v1.6 kernel:
    Code:
    - Kernel 3.4.82
    - s6e63m0: added new brightness levels to decrease more the brightness (credits to CastagnaIT)
    - fix false disconnect due to a signal sent to the reading process (credits to keunyoung)
    - MDP: correct clock calculation logic for up-scaling scenario (credits to Nirmal Abraham)
    - sync: don't block the flusher thread waiting on IO (credits to Dave Chinner)
    - timer: optimize apply_slack() (credits to Felix Fietkau)
    - writeback: fix writeback cache thrashing (credits to Namjae Jeon)
    - block/partitions: optimize memory allocation in check_partition() (credits to Ming Lei)
    - rtc: alarm: Add power-on alarm feature (credits to Ashay Jaiswal)
    - rtc: alarm: Set power-on alarm 120 sec before actual alarm time (credits to Mohit Aggarwal)
    - kernel: alarm: fix the BUG that device automatically powers on (credits to Figo Wang)
    - kernel: alarm: add dedicated alarm type for poweroff alarm (credits to Figo Wang)
    - kernel: alarm: Do not call rtc_alarm_irq_enable in IRQ Disabled context (credits to Prasad Sodagudi)
    - power: add an API to log wakeup reasons (credits to Ruchi Kandoi)
    - power: fix compile warnings in log_wakeup_reason (credits to Ruchi Kandoi)

Thanks to @CastagnaIT, on new ADC Team CM 11.0 Release 3, it's now possible to set a lower brightness for the display panel, go inside Settings -> Display & Lights -> Brightness, then change the minumum brightness level according to your choice.