Mods Please Close This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

caanda45

Sep 10, 2010
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Nope

Sense 3 is the way forward, nearly everything is perfect, wont be long now...

Looking at rc now, my problem is that I rarely use sense, mostly adw ex, so I guess I will ask you again for the stock notifications drawer (white background) but with all your mods to it working on your 6.5.1. The ones you sent me earlier did not work....Thanks man, off to work I go!!

liamstears

Nov 8, 2007
Kent
Looking at rc now, my problem is that I rarely use sense, mostly adw ex, so I guess I will ask you again for the stock notifications drawer (white background) but with all your mods to it working on your 6.5.1. The ones you sent me earlier did not work....Thanks man, off to work I go!!

Ok I will try and help you out 2moro :)

kingkeld

Aug 12, 2009
Android Revolution HD 5.1.7 compatibility?

Hi Liam,

Did you see the changelog for ARHD 5.1.7? It has a ton of EXT4 changes.

Will this impact using your theme? I'd be VERY sad to lose it. :/

Thanks

Kingkeld.

johny.mnemonic

Dec 11, 2006
Praha
Last patch request

Hi Liamstears,

Could you please make this theme compatible with Seo's lockscreen (Kingdom) before you completely drop its support?

I wouldn't ask this, if it works without it, but 6.5.1 with ARHD 5.1.x doesn't work properly regarding incoming calls. There is no way to reject the call and for accepting it, you have to unlock the phone first (no incoming call on lockscreen).

When I install 6.5.1 with kingdom lockscreen, everything works nice and smooth, but then I loose lot of your beautiful icons...probably because of file com.htc.framework.jar being replaced.

Or if you can at least direct me what changes I need to do in 6.5.1 or kingdom package to make them compatible, I can try to do it myself...

liamstears

Nov 8, 2007
Kent
Hi Liamstears,

Could you please make this theme compatible with Seo's lockscreen (Kingdom) before you completely drop its support?

I wouldn't ask this, if it works without it, but 6.5.1 with ARHD 5.1.x doesn't work properly regarding incoming calls. There is no way to reject the call and for accepting it, you have to unlock the phone first (no incoming call on lockscreen).

When I install 6.5.1 with kingdom lockscreen, everything works nice and smooth, but then I loose lot of your beautiful icons...probably because of file com.htc.framework.jar being replaced.

Or if you can at least direct me what changes I need to do in 6.5.1 or kingdom package to make them compatible, I can try to do it myself...

So it is only the lockscreen that is the problem?

If that is the case send me the lockscreen.apk that you want to use and I will theme it and send it back to you

Cheers

Reactions: johny.mnemonic

wikie

Mar 21, 2010
kempten
hi,

I wanted to ask if the theme of these works also revo5.1.7? I think that is the theme of them great and it would be very happy if I could also use it as.

sorry for my bad english

johny.mnemonic

Dec 11, 2006
Praha

caanda45

Sep 10, 2010
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Another option johnny is kalagas theme works fine with the locks and it is supported. Sorry Liam but it is a plausaible option.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Last edited:

johny.mnemonic

Dec 11, 2006
Praha
Thank you very much liamstears!

I tried to flash only patched lockscreen, then also with your theme first, but those icons are still missing.

But don't panic, I will try to do wipe + clean ARHD flash + your theme + lockscreen and only then we will see whether it works or not...

Will get back to you as soon as I find time to do full flash. (hopefully tomorrow)

johny.mnemonic

Dec 11, 2006
Praha
Not good news from me.

I spent whole afternoon trying to make it work, but no way...
I tried different ways to flash ROM+theme+lockscreen, but always ended with lockscreen not working.
To be precise, it worked,but with no icons and no setup screen, just that ring on lockscreen and that was all.

So I gave up and as someone proposed, I tried Kalagas theme. Its overmodded from my point of view, definitely not that nice as Liamstears, but I will try to live with it.

I will definitely miss Liamstears icons, it was decent, but still colourful theme you did Liamstears!

I was so desperate, I even wanted to flash ARHD with no-sense and get rid of all mods and eyecandy, but after half an hour my love for eyecandy won again :)

Anyway, thanks for all your work Liamstears and hope I will get opportunity to use another nice theme from you in the future.

hhoverflow

Nov 22, 2010
Liam, sorry if Im late, but why you want to close the topic?

You will not support the themes anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for looking, please read the whole post :)
    Please note that although based on and named Revolution HD this theme should work on ANY 1.72 based hd rom

Please checkout my new site HERE!

I will always recommend Android Revolution HD rom for your Desire HD when using my theme. My theme is mainly based on that rom and that rom is by far the best out there for DHD :-D
    That doesnt mean my theme wont work on other roms, my theme should work on all DHD roms based on 1.84 RUU

Screenshots:
    (please note that changes to lockscreen and rosie homescreen are the result of the blue (liamstears) skin being applied from the personalise menu. Not applying the skin will give the standard htc look)

Changelog (Will be updated from 18-1 onwards):

Fixed GPS Icon

6.5 (Based on 2.36.405.8 Gingerbread, Will most likely work on others)
    Fixed text in setcpu and similar apps
    New wifi icon
    New wifi in range icon
    Sense 3 apps included: Weather, Messaging, lockscreen, task manager, live wallpaper
    16 Tab Browser
    Lots of new icons in various places
    The following in quick settings:
    Brightness, Wifi, Bluetooth, Wifi Hotspot, GPS,
    Mobile Network, Auto Rotation, Vibration Mode,
    Silent Mode, Media Volume, Total Memory, All settings

Gingerbread Version Added
    Crt animation (can be turned on and off in display settings)
    Stock android lockscreen option in settings

Fixed mic and speaker icons in call
    Added new dialer menu icons
    Removed tab limit from browser
    Added new rotation removal patch as a seperate download

Based on the new 1.84 rom
    More rotating apps/widgets added
    Some rotations fixed, i/e Dialer now looks perfect!

4.0 Beta 2
    Based on the new 1.84 rom
    More rotating apps/widgets added
    Some rotations fixed, i/e Dialer now looks perfect!

4.0 Beta 2
    Dialer Rotates
    Clock Rotates
    FM Radio Rotates
    Contacts Rotates

4.0 Beta 1
    All same changes as 3.7.0
    Rosie Now Rotates!!!
    Changed some widgets to work when rosie rotated

Market Updated
    Changed 2 icons in call history
    Changed car panel dialer right icon
    Changed icon in friendstream
    Changed icon in news
    Changed icon in quick lookup

Fixed some icons that did not quite fit
    Added some new icons
    Changed vibrate icon in power bar
    Tested and working on cwm 3.0.0.6 (also backwards compatible with 2.x)

Many New Icons

New icons when using camera/camcorder
    Framework works with UOT kitchen

Some optimisations
    File sizes reduced

Fixed major framework issue that created various issues

New market icons

Fixed position of clear button in notifications menu
    Removed black square from behind icons on notifications in pull down
    New spinner
    New icons in framework and some apps

Changed power bar transparency value
    Made RecentApps bar transparent for people that use it
    Removed bubble from around text under icons on homescreen (rosie) and added some shading to the text
    Couple minor changes

To keep people happy many icons have been reverted (you wont really notice this)
    New hybrid battery icon (version I by trinityEon)
    Reverted signal bars (decided I prefer previous ones)
    Other minor changes for icons

Renamed theme to Theme animation and theme is no longer based on Revolution HD but is universal for all 1.72 based roms
    Added a seperated download to flash the LeeDroid autobrightness values (this will also work for any other rom)
    Updated PowerBar app
    Theme comes standard with 5 column app drawer, 4 column is a seperate flash
    Lots more apps now changed to make more colorful
    Also updated themes, slight changes, mainly fixes for green.

Removed Blue (liamstears) skin
    liamstears skin is now a seperate download and comes in blue or green
    Added browser mod which allows unlimited windows, seem to have forgot this before

New battery icons

Removed G icon from above signal bars

New power bar icons
    Power bar background now transparent
    Fixed clear text position on notification pull down
    Changed notification item background and select color/images

New Blue (liamstears) HTC Skin, access from the personalize menu
    New Power Bar in notifications pull down
    App for power bar tweaks
    Other minor fixes/tweaks

Please make these changes before flashing
    New power bar can be easily customized or edited and changed back to rom default.
    You can have any amount of toggles up to the amount of 6.
    To choose which toggles are in the power bar you need to open up "widget.txt" in a text editor and change the toggles as you wish. widget.txt can be found in /system/customize in the theme zip file.
    The following toggles can be used:

toggleAirplane
    toggleAutoRotate
    toggleBluetooth
    toggleBrightness
    toggleFlashlight
    toggleGPS
    toggleLockScreen
    toggleMobileData
    toggleScreenTimeout
    toggleSleepMode
    toggleSound
    toggleSync
    toggleWifi

Default values are:
    toggleWifi|toggleBluetooth|toggleGPS|toggleSound|toggleFlashlight|toggleBrightness

After changing them just drag and drop the widget.txt back into the zip and then flash.

Now to change between having the power bar and the stock recent apps you need to edit the "notification_config.txt" which is also in /system/customize

Default is "enablePowerControl"
    Simply change to "enableRecentApps" without the quotes to revert back to the recent apps list. (currently this will leave a black bar above the recent app list where the power bar use to be)

Or change to "enablePowerControl|enableRecentApps" to have both power bar and recent apps

To Download Go Here
    To Make downloads easier all link will now only be posted on my site, the above link.

Please Donate :)

There are lots of thanks to go out for everything in this theme so if you had something to do with this mod and you want your name here just send me a pm :)

Thanks go to:

Fightspit
    JsChiSurf
    trinityEon
    kalagas
    he_stheone64
    mike1986 (Great Inspiration)
    Sergio76
    Ok people please no more bug reports, I think we have come to conclusion that bringing sense 3 apps to current sense is bugged badly so for now we will just have to make do with what we got but don't worry as sense 3 will be released very very soon now and I have talked to capy and with his help my theme should be release about same time as rom :)
    Hey Liam, do you plan to update your themes to 1.84 base inline with ARHD 3.0? Green theme in particular ;)

EDIT: And also "Sense launcher 5 column app drawer, semi-transparent app drawer and semi-transparent personalize menu for Android Revolution HD 2.x.x"

Cheers bud!

Rotating Theme Animation 5.0!

Please check first post, works on 1.84 base roms including ARHD 3.0!
    New Update

Fixed all the errors you guys are having!!!
    i know what error is i will fix in 24 hours