[ROM][12-21-12] XperiaICS REvampED

Search This thread

samsungi780philippines

May 19, 2009
Bohol
Huh? Settings>Display>Sleep

Doesn't work for me :( sori for that

Edit: It works now....I just did a reboot.... But one problem I encountered during I reboot my phone, it doesn't boot at all....I just saw the battery icon and it's just dead....I have to turn it on again and enter into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik...and the phone booted again.... I dn't know what's wrong with my phone.... :(

Last edited:

rishabh22

Jan 1, 2012
Delhi

Edit: It works now....I just did a reboot.... But one problem I encountered during I reboot my phone, it doesn't boot at all....I just saw the battery icon and it's just dead....I have to turn it on again and enter into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik...and the phone booted again.... I dn't know what's wrong with my phone.... :(

No need to say sorry. It wasn't even your fault.
Just do a clean install. Everything works fine for me.

Can i somehow have the walkman app and the keyboard also please?
I would like to use it with cm10 ;)
Edit
I found something http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1835877
Haven't tried it yet, but if you know of something better please do tell :)

Last edited:

Syd_M

That's a bug of Piccolo ROM, IIRC. Ozadroid's MIUI port, which is also based on Piccolo, also has that problem. The only solution right now is exactly what you did: boot into recovery, wipe cache and dalvik, then reboot. Last I heard, though, is that that bug will be fixed when Arjen updates Piccolo, but don't quote me on that.

---------------
Sent from my LG-P500 via Derpy Mail

Reactions: 3ncrypt3d_Droid
Default Wallpaper As Requested

Attachments

• default_wallpaper.jpg
    default_wallpaper.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 337

-DarkKnight-

Mar 14, 2011
Gotham
That's a bug of Piccolo ROM, IIRC. Ozadroid's MIUI port, which is also based on Piccolo, also has that problem. The only solution right now is exactly what you did: boot into recovery, wipe cache and dalvik, then reboot. Last I heard, though, is that that bug will be fixed when Arjen updates Piccolo, but don't quote me on that.

---------------

no . just hold down the power button. keep holding it down until you see the boot animation

Syd_M

no . just hold down the power button. keep holding it down until you see the boot animation

Really? Because the info on the other thread says to either boot from recovery or clear cache/dalvik and boot. Huh. I guess we learn something new everyday. Well, as long as it works, it's all good. /)

---------------

Last edited:

Private.Indo

Jan 4, 2011
You can find the old bb fix here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1444328
After you have flashed Rom, boot back into recovery and flash fix:D

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

already did that, still no network

======================================
that is too bad. i love the theme but seem network wouldn't fix.

i tried about 3-4 times install, all with clean instal (wipe everything on list, i even delete ada repartition ext2 anda whole sd card), apply network fix, baseband fix, etc, but still no network, try with another recovery still no luck, i wonder where did i go wrong.

Last edited:

insitex

Jul 29, 2011
It has no sony aduio,no bravia engine,no sony timescape or anything else. It's jsut CM9 with XPERIA Wallpaper,XPERIA theme and walkman player. Nothing much...

It has no sony aduio,no bravia engine,no sony timescape or anything else. It's jsut CM9 with XPERIA Wallpaper,XPERIA theme and walkman player. Nothing much...

Your right..it does not have Sony bravia engine or Timescape,I will update this rom when aadroid.dev updates his Rom. Ive tryed to contibute what I could within my capabilities..im by no means a developer,but ive tryed to give back ( even if it is just a themed rom) from the community that ive learned so much from.I hope someday when u contribute something to the community that you wont get a NOTHING MUCH comment.
Its just not right...anyways..thanks everybody for your support and the 672 downloads:D

Reactions: gabitu73

-DarkKnight-

Mar 14, 2011
Gotham
Your right..it does not have Sony bravia engine or Timescape,I will update this rom when aadroid.dev updates his Rom. Ive tryed to contibute what I could within my capabilities..im by no means a developer,but ive tryed to give back ( even if it is just a themed rom) from the community that ive learned so much from.I hope someday when u contribute something to the community that you wont get a NOTHING MUCH comment.
Its just not right...anyways..thanks everybody for your support and the 672 downloads:D

Well 10 of those were mine ...

Sent from the My Little Pony Official App

korrectmethod

Aug 23, 2010

Don't feel bad. I have less thanks and less downloads for finding solution to perfect working cm7 on lg p506 and also porting the only fully working newest MIUI for cm7 and cm9.

Sent from my LG-p506 using xda app-developers app

-DarkKnight-

Mar 14, 2011
Gotham

well bravia engine is a placebo to me but it still makes some difference

if it is included it might be wise to add a toggle in settings/display to turn it on and off

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    d0362880-103e-58c2.jpg

XperiaICS REvampED

* Based on Hephappys 9.1.5
    * Full Xperia Theme
    * Ported Xperia T Home and Widgets( BY: ra3al)
    * Modified themechooser( BY:dzolcp)
    * Holo mms.apk( BY: krazzyvishal)
    * Ported Xperia Keyboard (Full With 46 Languages)
    * Build prop.tweaks( By:sweetnsour)
    * Deodexed 9.1.5 base( BY:hardlight)
    * Walkman Music Player
    * Widgets: Worldclock-Weather-Music Player-Recent Calls-Photos&Videos-Notes-Favorites&Call Log-Clocks-Timescape
    * SIII Google Search Widget

BUGS: Call Log extension stops unexpectedly

CREDITS:

aadroid.dev- Signature
    Hephappy- CM 9.1.5
    Ra3al - Xperia Home And Widgets
    Dzolcp- Themechooser
    SweetnSour- Tweaks
    Hardlight- Deodexed Base
    Krazzyvishal- Holo mms
    jasonevil - Xperia Theme
    kssood - advice
    XDA - Great Tutorials

This Is For New Baseband.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?7gti9jwv9owf5si
    Okay guys.. Just ported over SpaceCakers Rom and I think with mine+ the,other mods+ space Cakers..we'll have perfection:D
    muvutu5a.jpg
    seguhe6y.jpg
    emu4y8a5.jpg
    vu4yryty.jpg
    enuvy7ap.jpg
    hurupumu.jpg
    du5emy7a.jpg
    va8epamy.jpg
    6yhe2uqy.jpg

Hey jerry, download link?? :p

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app

XperiaICS_FINAL: http://www.mediafire.com/?1ve79i8pnjq87lb
    I hope you guys like it:D
    EDIT: I'll update with changelog and stuff tomorrow:p
    Could you remake this rom by taking cm 9.2.3 as base rom..?
    Plz add clear audio + and fix the wifi tethering bug.
    Anyways.. nice work by developer..

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app

I'm using 10.1.2 base at the moment, maybe ill do an ics version after this ones complete ..:D
    The widget icons in notification drawer are huge. Will report battery performance. Switched to system theme for the time being. BTW ported apps are good

Next version I might use Xperia ICX v3 theme the icons are smaller
    edenuvym.jpg