FORUMS

[Android][Unlock/S-OFF] SunShine for modern Motorola & HTC devices

6,331 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,901

By jcase, Retired Forum Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Taco Vendor on 23rd June 2014, 09:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st August 2014, 12:04 PM |#521  
Flag STAVANGER
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by euphgirl

So easy! Got the phone today and within 10 min I was rooted and s-off. Thanks for the hard work and easy option.

Me to, 10 minutes and wollahh..s-off, thanks for Your work guys..., but one question, do i need to do something about the CID?
Never mind, did a "fastboot oem writecid 11111111" and now i got SuperCid
1st August 2014, 01:26 PM |#522  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Run sunshine on a HTC One Mini with o2 Branding Germany?
1st August 2014, 08:48 PM |#523  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry1111

Run sunshine on a HTC One Mini with o2 Branding Germany?

don't think it supports the mini yet..
2nd August 2014, 04:34 PM |#524  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Edit: Sunshine devs are top notch.
2nd August 2014, 04:54 PM |#525  
Thanks Meter: 518

Donate to Me
More
Is there any progress on M7..?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SaHiLzZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SaHiLzZ Ad-Free
2nd August 2014, 07:09 PM |#526  
Flag Paphos
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ

+1
The Following User Says Thank You to mitas35 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mitas35 Ad-Free
2nd August 2014, 08:21 PM |#527  
A Galaxy S6 Edge... Far, Far, Away...
Thanks Meter: 766

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSoHungry

I just tried Sunshine version 1.6 on my stock sense 6 HTC One M8 from Verizon, and it will not work. It keeps giving me the "unusual network error" error. I tried on 4G, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi with VPN, etc, nothing. I have a highspeed fiber connection so I doubt it is my network. Firewater doesnt work for me either. What must I do to get S-off? My next step is sacrifice my next of kin to the S-Off gods.

I am going to do a friend's Verizon M8 in the next couple of days... Or maybe not. LoL. When you say "usual network error," does that mean you couldn't pay for it or during the process? Thanks in advance.
2nd August 2014, 08:49 PM |#528  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMindTrixx

I am going to do a friend's Verizon M8 in the next couple of days... Or maybe not. LoL. When you say "usual network error," does that mean you couldn't pay for it or during the process? Thanks in advance.

That's correct. I couldn't pay. Turns out I had my VPN on when trying to connect so my phone was blocked for unusual activity. Hopped on the IRC and the devs took care of it right away. Phenomenal support. Now I'm S-off.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to ImSoHungry For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ImSoHungry Ad-Free
2nd August 2014, 09:57 PM |#529  
A Galaxy S6 Edge... Far, Far, Away...
Thanks Meter: 766

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSoHungry

That's correct. I couldn't pay. Turns out I had my VPN on when trying to connect so my phone was blocked for unusual activity. Hopped on the IRC and the devs took care of it right away. Phenomenal support. Now I'm S-off.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

Great! Thanks for the reply. Yeah, Devs here have hella support!!!
2nd August 2014, 10:28 PM |#530  
Flag Constanţa
Thanks Meter: 735

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitas35

+1

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=54510729
The Following User Says Thank You to cyrusct82 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cyrusct82 Ad-Free
3rd August 2014, 01:31 AM |#531  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm from Germany, so sorry my english, but when i s-off my t-mobile m8 with sunshine, will i void my warranty?
After use the sunshine program, i should have install a twrp recovery (for example with flashify) and a custom rom?
This is my first android phone, before this, i used iphones, but htc (16gb variant) hasn't got so much storage, and without root i can't install programs to my sd card, i have got only 2,5gb free storage, ridiculous...

Thank you guys.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)