Screen protectors

Search This thread

samuel109

Aug 8, 2011
Hey, I've never used a screen protector on my arc, and though the scratch resistant screen is brilliant, I think I will use a screen protector for future use. What screen protector do you recommend me get from either ebay or amazon? I do not want to pay alot for one but I also do not want a rubbish one haha

Sent from my XPERIA Arc LT15i using XDA

Johan-SonyXperiaSupport

Mar 4, 2011
Linköping
There are a lot of screen protectors out there but what I have heard is that Copter and Invisible shield should be nice protectors.

Note, that some protectors comes with a liquid for mounting it. Be really careful not to get any of this liquid into the phone.

I personally don't use any protector but I think it's great that there are a lot of options available on the market today.

Reactions: terminator30001

Dietervsx

Nov 28, 2011
If you are living in Europe go to a nearby store where you can buy a voucher for crocfol.de.
15€ for 2 screenprotectors!
I've got one on my screen and it fits perfectly and has no ( not a single one!) Bubbles under the surface.
I really recommend it.

Sent from my Xperia Arc using XDA App

Flo95

Oct 31, 2010
Arc has a factory applied screen protector...

And use search, we have a thread about screen protectors.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: David1150

Dietervsx

Nov 28, 2011
Were you ever be able to take it of your screen? I can't get it off... What is the point of a factory placed screenprotector when you cant take it of?

So that means I got two screen protectors on my screen? I think the screen just looks a bit like there is a screen protector, but there isn't.

Sent from my LT15i using XDA App

Flo95

Oct 31, 2010
I took it off, took 5 mins, but when you have a corner it goes off easily.

Yes, you have 2 protectors on the screen.

zolaisugly

Mar 2, 2011
Huawei Mate 20 X
Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite
you can get 2 types gloss and matt, because i use my phone outdoors in the daytime alot the matt version has better anti glare.

the screen doesnt look too dark or loss of quality but you can see very easy in the daytime, got it from local phone shop

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There are a lot of screen protectors out there but what I have heard is that Copter and Invisible shield should be nice protectors.

Note, that some protectors comes with a liquid for mounting it. Be really careful not to get any of this liquid into the phone.

I personally don't use any protector but I think it's great that there are a lot of options available on the market today.
    Arc has a factory applied screen protector...

And use search, we have a thread about screen protectors.