[ROM] Official Sony ICS 4.1.A.0.562 NCB Generic + ROOT [Update: 15.04.2012]

Search This thread

velislav25

@peluillo ,which fw have you downloaded from the first post or mine ? Is your usb debugging enabled because i think it has something to do with these errors but cannot say that 100%.
P.S. if u get any random reboot mean u need go back to the stock rom.. then reflash then it should work
P.S.2 Can you show a pic of the error ?

Last edited:
Reactions: peluillo

velislav25

4a86ffc8c2f402e1.png

c48bdee44ca1632d.png

e377f370fa7876e4.png

644047552b3939bf.png

expeacer

Jun 19, 2010
Okány
Anybody tried to unpacking?

I got this error: ! \LT18_4.1.A.0.562_Nordic.zip: CRC failed in system.sin. The file is corrupt

I downloaded again, and same error :confused:

Iglesias21

Jun 28, 2010
I can't download the file from the first post. it just opens a blank page and says error connecting to webpage. Tried downloading from jumbofast but only getting a download speed of 13kbps. I want to flash this on my arc to see if it works. But does anybody know why the link by Binary isn't working?

Edit - Seems like the link by Bin4ry does in fact work. just need several clicks. Probably due to the fact a lot of people are trying to download the ftf at the same time. getting a fair download speed of 100kbps :)

Last edited:

chiefy009

Oct 29, 2010
got an error and flashing getting aborted ?

is there something wrong with the file ?

tw1tterik

Sep 28, 2011
Roosendaal
seriously? this is it? nothing changed from beta version? so this is final ICS rom.. LOL

It's ugly and there are no serious advantages... I'll stick to GB untill lt29i is released..

migueln

Sep 5, 2010
I was right. From the Sony Mobile Blog:

Starting from today (13th April), we’re beginning the Sony software upgrade including the uplift to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for our 2011 Xperia™ smartphones.
The software will initially be made available for Xperia arc S, Xperia neo V and Xperia ray for consumers in Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Finland and Norway. For the above models, the software rollout will continue over the next 4-6 weeks, becoming available in other global markets – we will update you here on the blog when additional markets can upgrade.
You’ll be able to see when the software kit (customized specific to your operator and handset) is ready on our support community; http://talk.sonymobile.com – please continue to check in if your kit is not yet listed, as it will be updated when new kits become available.
In order to upgrade your 2011 Xperia smartphone you will need to connect to a PC or Mac – please visit http://www.sonymobile.com/update and follow the instructions.
Following on, Xperia arc, Xperia PLAY, Xperia neo, Xperia mini, Xperia mini pro, Xperia pro, Xperia active and Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman will receive their scoop starting from the end of May/early June*.

Last edited:

Bin4ry

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 14, 2008
Berlin
As Androxyde writes we/he needs to fix Flashtool for ICS. It needs a partitions rezise command which is not implemented yet!

Also i added MD5 sum to first post! The FTF file is good! FT just needs an update, like it was on X10 Times with 2.1 update!

Regards

Top Liked Posts