Full access on Play Store 3.7.11 and 3.7.13

Search This thread

Siddhant Shankpal

Aug 8, 2011
Hyderabad
I have a strange issue.

I have latest market enabler apk, and allow installation from unknown sources.

Phone rooted running Thinking Bridge ROM.

When I go to install ME nothing happens when I press the install button. I can cancel fine; just not install.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Clear cache of play store app & try.

Sent from my GT-I9003.

DanDroidian

Jun 7, 2011
Phnom Penh
I did what you suggested but turned out I had latest one already.

I ended up restoring a nandroid backup of a different ROM altogether and then I could for it. Definitely seems ROM related issue.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you don't use the app called "screen filter"?

For some strange reason, you can't press the INSTALL button when it's running....

pequ8ysu.jpg

Dec 23, 2010
I don't know if is just me guys but I was able to access the global play store without having to connect to the VPN, just straight with market enabler, however this Saturday Google send me back to the "local" play store.. Even if I log into my PC with a VPN IP address inside the US the Play Store on my browser is showing me the "local" store.. I think google just change something.. not sure what it is yet

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hii guys,,

We all know about the Google music, Google books, Google movies and want to try them all.. But we cant as its restricted to few countries only..!
    But there is a solution for this now.. and you can access these features irrespective of which country you are in.;)

Well what you need is rooted phone and Play store 3.7.11 or 3.7.13.. you can download it here

Firstly, Download Market Enabler(You can download it Here) and install it.., and download DROIDvpn from play store and signup for an account.

Now, go to App manager and delete play store data and cache.

Then Open market enabler and choose any us carrier... like Tmobile, but anything should work.. for choosing, tap and hold on the carrier name and select 'fake this provider now'..

Now open DROID vpn, login and press start..

If you need TUN.ko get it from Here

Open Google play store and you must now be able to access Google music, Google books etc through Play Store and download everything..;)

Press Thanks if it worked for you..:good:

Enjoy n cheers..:laugh:

Screenshots

Bin
    1WJ
    QG8
    Abb
    MarketEnabler

Here is MarketEnabler's APK for those who need it but can't find it elsewhere (or are too lazy). Also linking to this file in the portal post for this thread.
    I hav eone problem, when i press start an error shows, Tun module is not loaded!
    Put Your tun.ko /sdcard/tun.do or /system/lib/modules/tun.ko before connecting DroidVPN....

Please help ;)

ok keep aside the DroidVPN.. just open market enabler and select the required fake network..

clear app data and cache of play store..

open play store and see..
    Is it only for ics or even for GB ROM also

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

its for any ROM with Play store 3.7.11..
    Tried with Play Store 3.7.13. Play Store failed to connect.

Disable droidvpn and try again..

Thanks a lot. Works great. If we add credit card,we can even buy US only apps,right?
    That's exactly how it's supposed to be.. But same have problem with that..

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium