[ Radios ][ 9-5 ] All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI, NV & HBoot versions

Search This thread

Calkulin

Recognized Developer
Sep 3, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S21+
I can't connect to the mobile network after updating the NV.

EDIT: My phone is completely unactivated now and I can't activate it.

This is the first time I see someone say that after flashing the NV update, that's definitely not the norm after flashing it, so activate again, ##786# and you'll need your MSL

Also, are you NAND unlocked?

kaeXo

Aug 27, 2010
Kansas City
www.kaeXo.com
The hands-free activation couldn't connect. It wouldn't let me update my PRL or profile. I tried to call my voicemail and it told me that my phone has not yet been activated.

I went ahead and re-flashed the radio and WiMAX (no LV). Then I flashed to netarchy's stock rooted ROM and then it worked. It reverted my PRL and PRI, which sucks because it took 15 tries to update my PRI. :eek:

Last edited:

dkelle4

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 9, 2010
Chicago, IL
The hands-free activation couldn't connect. It wouldn't let me update my PRL or profile. I tried to call my voicemail and it told me that my phone has not yet been activated.

I went ahead and re-flashed the radio and WiMAX (no LV). Then I flashed to netarchy's stock rooted ROM and then it worked. It reverted my PRL and PRI, which sucks because it took 15 tries to update my PRI. :eek:

Coming from someone who came from Blackberry having bricked a few, this is something I love about Android. There is (almost) no way to completely screw your phone beyond repair. Play around with a few things and you are good to go!

daktah

Jun 17, 2010
newer nv.zip download refuses to download from mediafire. link loads to a page but it just loads a dl.mediafire.com/blachlachah/nv.zip or whatever address and if i save link as it just gives me a 0 byte text file. post mirror or reupload

edit- works now. musta been some kind of server error. what is the nv anyway?

edit 2- i updated the nv and now i cant activate my damn phone now and of course im getting the same issue i got trying to download the original one! can you or anyone else post some mirrors on a site that wants to be reliable right now because my phone is about as useless as a laptop without a keyboard.

edit 3- now its telling me that im not authorized to make calls from my number for whatever reason even though less than 5 hours ago i was all fine and dandy.

Last edited:

PhantomApollyon

Jul 11, 2007
Calk, does the NV need to be updated If we're already running the 1.77_003 PRI? I'm not familiar with what the NV actually IS truthfully....

Cronoadvan

Feb 18, 2010
Thanks for this post man, one of the most helpful around. Clean and straight to the point. Why isnt this stickied?

bluediablito

Jun 20, 2010
1.7 and radio/winmax

Hello all. Sorry to bother any one with a stupid question but I am unable to find the answer by my self. Here is the question.
If I update my pri to 1.7 does that update my radio and my winmax?
If not are the radio and winmax on this post the same one as the one bein release by Sprint?
Thanks

Calkulin

Recognized Developer
Sep 3, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Hello all. Sorry to bother any one with a stupid question but I am unable to find the answer by my self. Here is the question.
If I update my pri to 1.7 does that update my radio and my winmax?
If not are the radio and winmax on this post the same one as the one bein release by Sprint?
Thanks

No everything is seperate but I did just post a combo zip that includes everything

hecklbrg

Jun 28, 2010
NOVA
Hey Calk, noticed in the OP there is a separate NV and PRI update file. If I flashed your 1.77 file from that thread did this update both of these files?

thanks

dkelle4

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 9, 2010
Chicago, IL
I just tried flashing the combo package and I get:

E:Failed to find "radio.zip" in package
Installation aborted.

Top Liked Posts