<< post your wp7 problems here >>

Search This thread

tcampomanes

Mar 9, 2010
can be a battery problem, do not know, but now the battery lasts a short time I first thought it was problem of rom but as your have no problems, I bought a new battery in 1300, to see if it comes soon.

Also proves another charger

thanks aeroflyluby.

U

User238192

SMS problem:
i've still the sms sending problem, although some people reporting like this:

I deleted number from Opertator's SMS Centre field and i can receive and send SMS now :cool:

my SMS centre field is empty an i can't send SMS when the number is saved in
+49(178)...... or
0049(178).....
format.

when it's saved in
0178....... format, it works!.

- Is it just a problem with german international area code or in other countries too?
- does anybody know, what's wrong? registry etc.?

tcampomanes

Mar 9, 2010
Hi, I have old microSD format wp7 , when i put the microSD in a symbian nokia phone, it said passwod for format. What password is it?

Thanks

U

User238192

SMS problem

Hello there,
to approach the sms problem (no sms sending when saving the contact in +49 or 0049 country code format) i tried this:

After putting in my sim-card i did a "HTC Connection Setup" an it says, that the connection is successfully set up.
Then i went to Settings-->Applications-->Messages and found, that the number of "SMS service center" is empty. so i tried to enter the number of the sms center of my service provider "eplus". but i couldn't save any number there. every time after saving this field was empty.
I also tried to enable/disable the "international calls" switch in phone settings, without any success.

does anybody know, why saving in this field isn't possible? is it just on my phone, my rom or with my provider (im using mi7ROM3)?
For me it's a big problem, because i saved all my contacts in +49 format:)

zhouyu

Feb 3, 2009
there are a problem of charging in 8107 and 7740

Hi Guys.

Before the wm 6.5, when I put the phone to charge, had no problems, now if I connect the phone via USB or charger, do not charge, I have to restart the phone, then charge perfectly. Do you feel the same?

Regards.

I have the same problem.

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
Originally Posted by tcampomanes Hi Guys.

Before the wm 6.5, when I put the phone to charge, had no problems, now if I connect the phone via USB or charger, do not charge, I have to restart the phone, then charge perfectly. Do you feel the same?

Regards.

Is not a ROM or OS failure- it´s normally on wp7- but tg01 has a different charging hardware.

eekthecat

Jun 14, 2007
Flashing OS error!!!

Hello i have X02T (another Japanese Carrier like DOCOMO T01A) after flash the Bootloader WP7, i can put phone in Download mode (blue led) with camera + power, can use volme +- and power for Boot options too. Choose multi—download and put the 3 files (flash.bin,NPRG8650.hex, partition.mbn) and start! But after press start in "Common downloader V4.7.20 For Android" Begin download the NPRG8650.hex and RAM, and download the partition.mbn and start RESETTING, soo after 15 sec get error Reset Fail.

I try with xp and vista 32, with same error.

Pls someone hava any idea?

millar5001

Sep 7, 2009
Leicester
Zooming in Internet Explorer

What is the technique to zoom in and out in internet explorer? I can actually do it but only using sheer will power and I can never do it the same way twice.

dennetdennet

Feb 3, 2010
PLZ help me. i have a problem abt. when i press buton call a see only black screen and tern back ...i can't give call anyone can't sent sms (looking like when i press buton Camera)

Thnx

Last edited:

avathar

Dec 19, 2006
Krakow
What is the technique to zoom in and out in internet explorer? I can actually do it but only using sheer will power and I can never do it the same way twice.
Hi,

i think it is simple just double tap and rest depends on page and ie. Sometimes it will zoom to max ,sometimes to middle and sometimes it won't zoom...

Now my problem :).
I made step by step 3G fix ,but as i just realized that no matter what i chose in settings/cellular/highest connection speed E (edge) or 3G, i always see 3G at the left corner of screen. So it is impossible to switch to edge ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We WILL get accelerometer and youtube, the only serious problem is camera, but it can be done, really. I'm writing driver for accelerometer right now.
    I promise to fix MP4 in new year. Maybe before 10 january

maybe it helps you:
    - the tg01 specific packages in my mi7ROM_1 7004 are ~ 9,8 MB
    - youtube videostream works but no audio

- the tg01 specific packages in my mi7ROM_2 are ~ 12,4 MB (from ffboy`s ROM)
    - youtube starts with error

On WM6.5 OS exist this htc sensor driver, the works on tg01, maybe you can adapt it
    zip.gif
    TG01 G-Sensor Enable.zip

........ happy new year
    I promise to fix MP4 in new year. Maybe before 10 january
    Tg01 don't have ptoximity sensors at all :) youtube would be great tho...

ptoximity sensors, yeah i know that .... is not a bug, but it drain the battery :)
    ... but we can be happy, with the existed functions........., for now.

@nikola, please install tuneIn radio and test it on AFl latest rom, on my rom don´t work :confused:
    Yes I used E72 and reformated my 4 Gb SDHC card with no problems. Well Aeroflyluby then you wanna say that we will never see that functions working on WP7?

....maybe, but we have the hope on our amazing Chinese ROM experts :) AND it works, to 90% very good ...........