CM9 Nightly for P930 is up

Search This thread

FlintPNZ

Mar 15, 2012
Penza
Find some more bugs:
1) phone can't connect to wifi n 2.4ghz wpa2+aes but b and g with same settings are works fine. Is there anybody else who can prove it?
2) automatic backlight settings crashes in russian locale.

blaineball

May 6, 2009
Anyone else think/feel the DPI is maybe a little too low? I feel like everything is a little bit bigger and more spaced out.

It is fast! The only hangups I have experienced is the severe camera lag (noted earlier) and I am not sure if I can send/receive MMS. i have sent one but it is just stuck on "sending". I have not tried to receive one yet.

vodovodo

Oct 28, 2006
what about video players guys ?

i cant seem to find any software to open my mkv hd videos witch were working on the LG video player .... is it an error with CM9 ?

valar666

Aug 23, 2010
Novosibirsk
dnorthington,Thank you.Installed 2 update of cm9.And i don't like it.The same problem with automatic backlight.New bugs:the dialer don't work(all numbers is in one strip,and touch don't work),new problem with camera(don't see that you photo,and some pictures on picture(lagging)),video is working normal,interface is lagging too.So don't recommend to install.Returned to the 1 update.

rsalan

Jan 11, 2012
Boston
dnorthington,Thank you.Installed 2 update of cm9.And i don't like it.The same problem with automatic backlight.New bugs:the dialer don't work(all numbers is in one strip,and touch don't work),new problem with camera(don't see that you photo,and some pictures on picture(lagging)),video is working normal,interface is lagging too.So don't recommend to install.Returned to the 1 update.

Anyone else having these issues? And do I just flash this without wiping any data?

kumayam

Jan 20, 2008
I had the same problem and this trick fixed it for me. Capacitive buttons lighting up again :D

EDIT: Anyone get faceunlock to work? I have installed gapps but I do not see an option for it under settings->security->lock screen->screen lock

U have to flash the separate faceunlock.zip

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda premium

youngv408

Dec 7, 2010
pass

i tried the nightlies and didnt like it so far....ill wait till a more stable/workable rom comes out

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks like we have our first CM9 nightly for the Nitro.

http://get.cm/?type=nightly&device=p930
    If anybody is curious what Ricardo appears to be excited about, this is ION and what it brings to the table :D
    If you are using windows 7 and you get MTP USB Device failed driver installation, go to device manager, portable devices, MTP USB device (double click on it), Driver, update driver, browser my computer for driver software, let me pick, click usb mass storage device. Should install and work instantly, and then activate usb mass storage on the phone.
    Same thing works for USB tethering, except pick the other driver.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

My Flash is fine and I did install from the Google Play store. There is something odd I noticed about these nightlies so far. It seems like every time I open Google Play I drop my network connection. If I stay in the store and wait for it to come back I can successfully install apps. It doesn't seem to happen every time when I'm on Wifi.

I would say try to install it from a Wifi connection first. If it doesn't maybe you can install a version from a Titanium Backup then update it.

The dropped data connection in market happens to me too.
    Anyone else having this issue? I seem to have no lighted buttons :( I hated that they turned off before on 2.3 but now I have nothing...
    I had the same problem. Go to Settings->Display->Brightness and enable Automatic brightness and that should fix it.
    um how do i use usb storage on cm9?
    Go to Settings-> Storage->USB computer connection and enable MTP