[Q] Random Reboots

Search This thread

noooooo

May 27, 2012
So, i've an old sensation xe, it constantly random reboots, i've tried the trick with paper but nothing changed, so i think it is a software problem.
now it have the old hboot and firmware and android 4.4.2 but with old kernel, what can i upgrade to get rid of this problem? (kernel rom radio or everithing else) thanks in advance

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
So, i've an old sensation xe, it constantly random reboots, i've tried the trick with paper but nothing changed, so i think it is a software problem.
now it have the old hboot and firmware and android 4.4.2 but with old kernel, what can i upgrade to get rid of this problem? (kernel rom radio or everithing else) thanks in advance

did you overclock too much?
or did you undervolt too much?

how old is your battery?
did you try with a second one?

noooooo

May 27, 2012
did you overclock too much?
or did you undervolt too much?

how old is your battery?
did you try with a second one?

No OC or UV, yeah, i have the stock and an anker battery but the problem is always the same

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

noooooo

May 27, 2012
make a nandroid and flash a different rom(or kernel)
see if you will have random reboots

I've flashed several different Roms and the problem always been there... Some times ago I've seen and upgrade for something related to radio or similar, it can be it in conflict with the newer version of android?

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
I've flashed several different Roms and the problem always been there... Some times ago I've seen and upgrade for something related to radio or similar, it can be it in conflict with the newer version of android?

AFAIK radio has to do with signal network
i don't know if it is the culprit

but you can change radio only if you are on S-OFF

Top Liked Posts