PV ROM v3.00.07.15 PDAVIET New build (0.4.2)

Search This thread

jukkus

Jul 5, 2007
Could someone please put this on rapidshare.
Trying to download it from pdaviet, but speed is only 2kb/s and it has already failed two times.

rdkay

Jan 14, 2004
Zurich
I also read in some thread that if you use wisbar, there is option to boot on safemode if normal boot fails. With that mode it boots up without any plugins so you can avoid hardreset.
Wow that would be great ! Thanks for the hint, I will try wisbar to avoid "hang at boot" then. I have found a public beta running till End of August but so anybody can try to see if it helps till then.

Regards

Attachments

• wisbaradv3.wm6.pb6.cab
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:

talmiller99

Jun 9, 2007
Bottom left of page - choose the language (English - then create an account and log on). Here's the file for those that cant' be.............. well here's the file:

nealed, whats your take on the ROM, ive found that most of the time you provide a good and sound opinion in comparison to the usual "its great!!!!, the fastest ROM in the WORLD" crap.

thanks

ATBC

Feb 1, 2006
Coreplayer

Hi Love the Rom.

Tryed all the others that have been created. But i do miss the coreplayer that was in the earlyer roms. Does any one have the .cab for coreplayer.

nealed

Mar 31, 2007
Eloise
nealed, whats your take on the ROM, ive found that most of the time you provide a good and sound opinion in comparison to the usual "its great!!!!, the fastest ROM in the WORLD" crap.

thanks

Unfortunately my Trinity is under repair for the paint peeling problem. So I haven't yet been able to try bepes ROMs, MARY, or the latest PDAVIET.

I stopped with PDAVIET on V 3.00.07.08 - when I had major problems with .09 and .10. I am eager to try this version, as generally they produce good ROMs.

I really don't like the "personalisations" personally! The logo in the dialer and the splash screens put me off - but that's a personal choice.

In a week or so I'll be flashing like crazy and should be able to give some feedback. sorry:p

trinityfan

Jun 26, 2007
useing this rom now since a few days, everything seems ok, very fast
exepted the same problem with automatic ring tone switch to vibra call when
there is an appointment ( i just overinstalled HTC[1].Kaiser.Home.Eng.0409.5Tab.schen.cab without ringtone profile - so it`s ok for me )
geetings

rjefferis

Oct 19, 2005
With regards to the hanging on boot screen problem, mine has done this 3 times now. Once a while back and i cant remember what was happening at the time.

Yesterday eve it did it. Phone has been running fine for a while now. maybe a couple of weeks. Yesterday i disabled the 3g dialer in htcustom and saved and rebooted. It then hung on PDAVIET screen.

Hard reset and then re setup. Installed tomtom, and resco and a few other bits and bobs. Not htcustom though.

Then today whilst i was using tomtom it seemed to hang again. Tried to get out but couldnt, reset using the pen in the hole and then hung on PDAVIET screen again.

I never have the battery status on the homescreen by the way, someone mentioned this so it cant be that.
Also the htcustom time, i have changed loads of things in htcustom and saved and rebooted in the couple of weeks it was working ok so it wasnt that that caused it. I think it was just coincidence that it happened on that reboot.

It seems to be a problem with soft resets in general.

I am using the rom before this one i guess.
CE OS 5.2.1437 Build 17944.0.3.1
Rom Version 3.00.07.13 WWE

Any ideas people ?

Thanks

Last edited:

Vilem

May 23, 2006
Brno
Any ideas people ?

Thanks

It happened to me also several times, also something which I haven't read here, is that somethimes the phone stops working. When I press the dail button, nothing happens just the connect icon disconnects.

But back to the soft reset problem.

Can it be that because the system stores the attachments, or tries to, to the extendedrom this causes the system to crash after a sr.

Nelkz

Feb 22, 2007
Hove
www.brightbeandesign.com
I have had this problem with all pdaviet roms...and couple of times with other roms..

Now I am using pdaviet 3.0.14 and it has hung 2 times...

the trick to get it started without a hard reset is to keep soft reseting using stylus and hole method..sometimes it will take 3x sometimes 10x but keep soft resetting .....it will boot.......................eventually :)

rdkay

Jan 14, 2004
Zurich
Its really annoying, I would love to install the PDAVIET Rom, as its really complete. However the only ROM I don't have the "hang at boot bug" is Bepe's Roms, however with Bepe I have HSDPA Problem and Internet connect problems :-(
Please PDAViET and also Mary fix that bug hanging at boot, pleases .....