FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

822 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,211
 
By Anubhav Agrawal, Senior Member on 4th August 2013, 10:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd January 2014, 12:49 AM |#3872  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 120
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbriel

@hypnik

Dungeon Keeper, v1.0.51

Sent from my eXposed C6603

Hey thanks, but this caused it to be double installed now.
Do you have the ROW version for us as well please?
23rd January 2014, 12:55 AM |#3873  
sunbriel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 752
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sausje85

Hey thanks, but this caused it to be double installed now.
Do you have the ROW version for us as well please?

Yeah, I'll upload it in a few.

Edit:

Dungeon Keeper (com.ea.game.dungeonkeeper_row), v1.0.51

Sent from my eXposed C6603
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunbriel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sunbriel Ad-Free
23rd January 2014, 02:04 AM |#3874  
sunbriel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 752
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andiD84

Hy,

Could somebody please add following app?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hers.mobile.de

Weight Watchers Mobile DE, v2.4.7.104

Sent from my eXposed C6603
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunbriel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sunbriel Ad-Free
23rd January 2014, 04:58 AM |#3875  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
sorry for this, but wonderflick just had an update, it's 1.0.8 now
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...5.WonderFlick1
23rd January 2014, 06:44 AM |#3876  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
the latest NFL Game Pass please. The thread here on xda only goes up to 3.1125, and when you load it up it says there's an update. I believe the latest is 4.0120

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.nfl.gamepass
Cheers.
23rd January 2014, 07:20 AM |#3877  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
@bombadier thanks a lot
23rd January 2014, 07:25 AM |#3878  
jayc137's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 869
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiquin

the latest NFL Game Pass please. The thread here on xda only goes up to 3.1125, and when you load it up it says there's an update. I believe the latest is 4.0120

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.nfl.gamepass
Cheers.

NFL Game Pass

Version: 4.0120

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayc137 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jayc137 Ad-Free
23rd January 2014, 08:05 AM |#3879  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
there's also an update to thousand memories, 1.0.7.0 now
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aktsk.memories
23rd January 2014, 10:52 AM |#3880  
jayc137's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 869
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qvoth

there's also an update to thousand memories, 1.0.7.0 now
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aktsk.memories

As I am away from WiFi

1000 Memories

Version: 1.0.7.0

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
23rd January 2014, 11:23 AM |#3881  
Anubhav Agrawal's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,211
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qvoth

there's also an update to thousand memories, 1.0.7.0 now
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aktsk.memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiratoriyama

As I am away from WiFi

1000 Memories

Version: 1.0.7.0

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Thousand Memories
Google Play Link
Click here for apk

Can u tell me which version it is?
The Following User Says Thank You to Anubhav Agrawal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anubhav Agrawal Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, apps, blocked, download, google, play, region

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes