custom kernel for i9200..plzz

Search This thread

veeraaao

Nov 10, 2013
Plz developers I need custom kernel for Samsung i9200..plzz..I m using stock rom with root..plzzz..I m game lover n I enjoy playing games on my mega but sometimes it lags alot..plz help me out...

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Go to galaxy mega original android developement...

Sent from my GT-I9205 using XDA Premium HD app

Plz developers I need custom kernel for Samsung i9200..plzz..I m using stock rom with root..plzzz..I m game lover n I enjoy playing games on my mega but sometimes it lags alot..plz help me out...

Yes there is a kernel but its for aosp not tw and do your reading I had issues with 0.4 build with 1/8 cm
*2SHAYNEZ-KCCO*

megalomanic14

Sep 22, 2013
www.patreon.com

have you tried simply setting the clock speed to max, running performance gov? this is how I run an my devices and makes a dramatic improvement on my mega. If your rooted I highly suggest you download setcpu and run it at 1.7 ghz on Performance gar with IO set to cfq or noop. I doubt you win feel the need for a Kernel then... and I say this as I've been developing and alpha testing my own Kernel compiled from source and to be honest havent gotten any major improvements in performance @ 1.92 ghz vs. 1.7... it should be done in a few days or so but unfortunately its for the i9205 as this is the device I own.

Mega

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

Yes there is a kernel but its for aosp not tw and do your reading I had issues with 0.4 build with 1/8 cm
*2SHAYNEZ-KCCO*

Ps... Shayne since the Kernel is taking longer than expected, I'll be posting a Rom I put together tonight... deodexed, rooted, several build prop mods ... Based on mh3 running extremely fast and smooth... Although I may rebuild it with mj2 tomorrow before lunch... anyway hope you check it out... would love some feedback... trying to get some dev going on for the mega as it has been somewhat stagnant...then my next task is tackling the ML1 update...gonna try and tear it apart force root thru adb and remove selinux.

Mega

Mega

Reactions: shayneflashindaily

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Ps... Shayne since the Kernel is taking longer than expected, I'll be posting a Rom I put together tonight... deodexed, rooted, several build prop mods ... Based on mh3 running extremely fast and smooth... Although I may rebuild it with mj2 tomorrow before lunch... anyway hope you check it out... would love some feedback... trying to get some dev going on for the mega as it has been somewhat stagnant...then my next task is tackling the ML1 update...gonna try and tear it apart force root thru adb and remove selinux.

Yeah that's cool I'll be checking for release when ever I'm on xda today which actually us aloooot more than most lol every time I touch my phone I do a quick sweep thru xda lol. Dev work on the mega hasn't been stagnant IMO....maybe for anything that's not 4.4.2 and maybe kernels. But to see you jumping in and tackling some work would be great. Good luck and I'll be giving feedback when I check it out no doubt :beer:

*2SHAYNEZ-KCCO*

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

have you tried simply setting the clock speed to max, running performance gov? this is how I run an my devices and makes a dramatic improvement on my mega. If your rooted I highly suggest you download setcpu and run it at 1.7 ghz on Performance gar with IO set to cfq or noop. I doubt you win feel the need for a Kernel then... and I say this as I've been developing and alpha testing my own Kernel compiled from source and to be honest havent gotten any major improvements in performance @ 1.92 ghz vs. 1.7... it should be done in a few days or so but unfortunately its for the i9205 as this is the device I own.

Mega

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

*2SHAYNEZ-KCCO*

Mega

Mega