Advance options in Camera menu.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A lot of people have been complaining about stock camera on Moto G. They complain of not having options to touch to focus, control picture size and many other things.

I decided to look at that and come it with a solution. I an not a Dev so I couldn't. But while clicking pics one day, I found advance option in stock camera in moto g to have these features.

To go to advance option on stock camera of moto g, first open the camera app then hold your phone horizontally. Now open settings by dragging your finger from left to right, when settings would open you can see a bug on the bottom on the right side of the screen. Click on this bug, and voila you'd be in advance configuration of the camera app. From here, you'll be able to change the size of your pics, can add face detection in front cam, touch to focus and many others.

Guys, enjoy.
    Many people are not getting the bug so I, myself tried to find it the cause. The results that came out if my outcome is ; if you're on a custom ROM then and then only you can see the bug icon.

From those on the stock, you'll have to wait until I or someone other port the libs of camera and required files to stock ROM to enable that feature.