Originally Posted by depulle87
This is what I get after reboot, the only problem now is that I can not connect to it
ohk so everything is running on your machine buddy.
all you need is to type ui and then you can connect on vncviewer in your phone.
You get kind of scrambled output because of use of windows command prompt.
ohk some quick tips will update them on front also.
1) sh installbt.sh is to be only used once in liftime. till you flash a new rom.
2) startbt is to be used once after every reboot.
3) bt is command to be used everytime after first use of startbt to get command prompt.
4) stopbt is to be used when you want to stop the bt service which is running in the background.
4) and inside the [email protected]
prompt you can use ui and killui command to start and stop the vncserver.