Moderators please delete thread thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

eVoKINGS

Dec 10, 2010
Hmm first time for this issue! Did you try format all zip

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

eVoKINGS

Dec 10, 2010
Try all go into hboot mode and clear data

eVoKINGS

Dec 10, 2010
Not sure you seem to be the only issue I have ever heard of like this!

reverepats

Dec 22, 2010
Boston,MA
Dood if I were u I would reflash.....I haven't had that issue and I've been running it with no issues at all atually....I know it a pain but that more than likely solve yur problem.....also use SUPERWIPE.....

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

kelevra420

Jan 20, 2011
HESPERIA, CA
Anyone else having a problem with downloading...
It's only downloading under 100kb and saying complete

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

eVoKINGS

Dec 10, 2010
Kelevra try using pc or an app called x wind downloader

eVoKINGS

Dec 10, 2010
Valdo ill get the link to mine for you here in a bit!

Last edited:

bsmoove386

Jun 7, 2008
Detroit
Loving this Rom.

I downloaded the KingsRom Retro Rom, IT IS SICK. I never thought of trying it because it had shift 4g but damn this is sick!! A few questions?

1. Since the official gb update is out, is the kernel included in this ROM? or do we have to flash it?

2. I do not have the sense 3.0 lockscreen, but I changed the skin to blacknbold. So i'm not even sure if it was present when I first booted up because I changed the skin asap.

3. Can i flash the landscape rosie that MIk uses on his mikG roms? I really want landscape.

4. I saw someone post a screenie of a custom rosie launcher it was sick!! Originally Posted by engelsione
Nice look, so far from the Unleashed Series My favorites are ( ULtra #1) Currently running and The Blakk3. Where is this found? Sorry for the noob question?

Last edited:

eVoKINGS

Dec 10, 2010
I downloaded the KingsRom Retro Rom, IT IS SICK. I never thought of trying it because it had shift 4g but damn this is sick!! A few questions?

1. Since the official gb update is out, is the kernel included in this ROM? or do we have to flash it?

2. I do not have the sense 3.0 lockscreen, but I changed the skin to blacknbold. So i'm not even sure if it was present when I first booted up because I changed the skin asap.

3. Can i flash the landscape rosie that MIk uses on his mikG roms? I really want landscape.

4. I saw someone post a screenie of a custom rosie launcher it was sick!! Originally Posted by engelsione
Nice look, so far from the Unleashed Series My favorites are ( ULtra #1) Currently running and The Blakk3. Where is this found? Sorry for the noob question?

Sorry to say no miks stuff is coded differently than others!

zatos

Feb 12, 2011
Hey Kings! Tommytomatoe hooked me up with a 4x5, so no need to worry about that! Thanks though, this ROM is awesome!

Don't get discouraged either, I know a lot of people that think your ROMs are phenomenal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed thanks!
    Nope no landscape yet and mms pic send still borked right now but messages should be good!

Posted in OP guys!
    For brightness download screen filter app from market!

And me and my team are very pleased with the theme and its orangeness!

XDA is just so negative and ungrateful anymore its such a disappointment!

We work thousands and thousands of hours for absolutely nothing!

We spend most of our free time to make clean themed perfomance enhanced work!

Then we get really excited to release to the public our art!

Just to have people degrade it!

Never knowing all the work it takes to port,Fix issues,theme,edit xml,hex edits,battery tweaks etc.

very very distasteful and a blow to us who love what we do!

very very hurtful words!

we take a stock rom a stock kernel and tweak it beyond its means and people still choose to complain!

I'm really at a loss for words! It's Truly ashame!
    POSTING Tonight guys!