The zipfile download is just 75.9Mb - everything unnecessary has been removed, many resources hand optimised and blur/moto apps replaced where better alternatives exist.
- All hardware, camera/camcorder, sensors, GPS, bluetooth, LEDs, HDMI etc working
- Reboot+screenshot on power menu
- MMS from CM7
- Calendar from CM7
- Networklocation fixed
- Minimum and auto brightness lowered to increase battery life with screen on
- Calculator replaced with latest (2012-12-20) MobiCalc (Scientific calculator with DEC/BIN/HEX conversion)
- Blur Setup removed
- Uses standard android account+sync settings, no more need for Blur services
- optimised blurphone/dialer UI
- black themed notification bar
- vol up/down wake
- Optimised Flash player (You must reboot once for it to work)
- HDMI fixed and fully tested now
- Smooth scrolling patch from MrObvious
- Camera from Atrix, hacked for 100% jpeg quality, added fps lowlight patch in 1.65
- Gallery replaced with QuickPic
- N1 Magic Alarm replaces Blur Alarm Clock, which was very big and slow for a simple alarm app.
- ICS iconset
- Default browser forced to desktop view and always shows debug menus
- 1% battery (using icons lifted from mavrom's framework-res.apk)
- Notification power toggles from Steel Droid 4.8
- Very minimal Gingerbread Google Apps - much smaller than the one on goo.im
- Email app from CM7, syncs contacts/calendar/email from MS exchange, Office365, Gmail, Hotmail or any POP3/IMAP account
- Total control of over/under clocking/volting
- Busybox 1.20 replaces all binaries wherever possible (lowers disk/mem/cache usage)
- Latest Holo Launcher (2013-01-06) pre-installed and updatable
- Quickoffice (we have a license for this as part of stock ROM, so well worth having)
- Terminal emulator (2013-01-06)
- One alarm tone "alarm classic", one ringtone "ring", one notification tone "bells"
- No bootanim/sound (shows default android logo)
- init.d support
- command line tools
---- "rw" - read/write system
---- "ro" - revert to read only
---- "zip" - create archives from cmd-line
---- "ash" as default shell using busybox
---- "zipalign" - force zipped APK contents to 32-bit boundaries for better use of RAM
---- "repack_apks" - rezip and zipalign a dir full of apks, cd to /data/app and run it to optimise apps downloaded from market
More details, credits, how-to for overclocking etc in 2nd post.
DOWNLOAD LINK - UPDATED v1.7 - Network location fixed, optimised camera and framework-res, icons from lotzakritters, updated hololauncher, terminal, superuser, flash mod, removed unused ducati binaries, removed unused libs, added reboot+screenshot, removed VZW location services and lots more optimisations.
http://devhost.xda-developers.com/bI1 - XT862 version
http://devhost.xda-developers.com/SOc - XT860 version, thanks to docardoso, updated to fix keymap
****FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS - IMPORTANT THESE ARE SPECIFIC TO MINIMOTO ROM****
This ROM should work with safestrap 2 or 3, but has only been tested on v3.05.
To flash, first create a ROM slot in SS3, activate that slot, wipe data, then install the ZIP.
Do not clear data again after installing - this ROM installs some necessary files to the /data partition.