[DEFAULT THEMES][ICS][ARC/S] THEMES COLLECTION Xperia Classic Theme 8-Feb-2013

Search This thread

Kasmo

Nov 4, 2012
Re: [DEFAULT THEMES][ICS][ARC/S] THEMES COLLECTION *Street Fighter Theme* 18-Jan-201

There're other threads about "themes" but they change only the wallpaper and they annunciate like "new theme"

Enviado desde Xperia Arc S

fabokid5922

Nov 3, 2011
Nakuru
Re: [DEFAULT THEMES][ICS][ARC/S] THEMES COLLECTION *Street Fighter Theme* 18-Jan-201

Works perfect, wish I had like 10 themes in one pack so that I don't hv to get a new apk every now and then, good themes though

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

jehbrian

Dec 12, 2012
can I request for only the wallpapers? i'm pretty happy with my themes but I really like your wallpapers. :)

9andar

Jun 30, 2010
Domerat
Your themes are awesome, i'm on "T-Rom v6.8" from zohaib0001... I'm gonna try to installl your install and tell you if it works with this Rom...
You Rocks Man !!!

EDIT : So... in the Rom the shortcut's theme by pressing on screen is not working (It didn't work before)... BUT, when you go in the theme menu by the SETTINGS, it works.... SO THAT'S WONDERFULL....

Last edited:

KHOJA

Jun 22, 2012
jeddah
In the flashable file I just need to flash the file no need to replace and all these stuff?

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

session20

Apr 17, 2012
In the flashable file I just need to flash the file no need to replace and all these stuff?

All these stuff:confused: don't understand what are you talking about the all stuffs... Its only Default Themes collection.. from which you can select only one series of themes i.e pack of 7 themes..

By flashing this only Default themes are change and nothing else...;)

KHOJA

Jun 22, 2012
jeddah
All these stuff:confused: don't understand what are you talking about the all stuffs... Its only Default Themes collection.. from which you can select only one series of themes i.e pack of 7 themes..

By flashing this only Default themes are change and nothing else...;)

What I meant is : if I flashed the file I don't have to replace it from system/app and changing the permission?

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

What I meant is : if I flashed the file I don't have to replace it from system/app and changing the permission?

Nevermind I did the replacing thing :)

bluemiaow

Jun 20, 2013
Followed instructions

Hi guys.I've followed the instructions but it still doesn't show up.I'm also not sure on the part where I have to "replace". I have my Xperia T rooted but the bootloader is locked. Do I need to unlock the bootloader for the themes to work? Thanks a bunch and gorgeous themes by the way. :)

skaveelicious

Nov 5, 2013
Does anyone by any chance have/know how to get the default Arc S ICS theme? The one on page 1 has "stars" as page indicator. I mean this one:

Sony+Ericsson+Xperia+Arc+S+Android+Update.jpg

120426-sony-ericsson-xperia-arc-s-ics-4.0.3-update.jpg

Last edited:

gadaffy

Feb 3, 2013
Does anyone by any chance have/know how to get the default Arc S ICS theme? The one on page 1 has "stars" as page indicator. I mean this one:

Sony+Ericsson+Xperia+Arc+S+Android+Update.jpg

120426-sony-ericsson-xperia-arc-s-ics-4.0.3-update.jpg

I might have a backup with TBK for stock ICS Background 3.1.A.0.4, hungarian language, but I guess is no problem.
Not sure if work, but I could PM to You if U have TitaniumBacKup installed

Top Liked Posts