S Note Finger pinch-to-zoom/ scrolling doesn't work

Search This thread

ketanest

Dec 22, 2010
I've rooted my P605 last weekend, installed Wanam xposed and GMD gesturecontroll.
Everything is working fine and smooth except the fact, that i can't scroll oder use the pinch to zoom gesture anymore. With the stylus everything is working as usual, but finger gestures only swipe left/right for page turning. It doesn't even recognise single tap to show that little edit symbol in the upper right corner (single tap with stylus works).
When I deactivate the "Stylus only mode" in the editor, I can draw with my finger but no zooming, scrolling.

Anyone experienced a similar problem or has a solution for this?

diogo_franco

Jul 1, 2014
Smart functions

I've rooted my P605 last weekend, installed Wanam xposed and GMD gesturecontroll.
Everything is working fine and smooth except the fact, that i can't scroll oder use the pinch to zoom gesture anymore. With the stylus everything is working as usual, but finger gestures only swipe left/right for page turning. It doesn't even recognise single tap to show that little edit symbol in the upper right corner (single tap with stylus works).
When I deactivate the "Stylus only mode" in the editor, I can draw with my finger but no zooming, scrolling.

Anyone experienced a similar problem or has a solution for this?

Hello ketanest,
I ROOTED MY P601 AND I'M HAVING THE SAME ISSUE AS YOUR.
PROBABLY THEY CHANGE SOME HARDWARE/SOFTWARE CONFIG. AS KNOX.
HAVE YOU FOUND AN EXPLICATION?