a3aqege8.jpg

abu5ejes.jpg

upyqavum.jpg

qety5aba.jpg

Unknown caller pic

qa7upesy.jpg

qynygytu.jpg

Dropbox Link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1grl5wu6urrn1qd/[MOD][SC86] Contacts&Dialer Theme Remix [JB4.3].zip

Im not on KK so I can't really build it for KK.
However, if someone already has a flash file for KK, of a contacts and dialer theme.... I can just move my theme over to it and send you the file back. I would just need a flash file for KK that would flash into the seccontacts and secphone folders.

----------------------------------------

[Btw, can anyone tell me where the icon files are located for the green and red animated circles when accepting a call. I've got them themed in what I think is the right location, but it only Themes the arrows pointing inward, it won't change the circles themselves.... If anybody can help me out with that, that'd be appreciated]

Contemplating getting the S5....

Last edited:
Reactions: wh4g and Kriptik210

SaintCity86

Oct 23, 2013
Nobody is still on JB4.3 huh? I just don't understand what the hype over kit kat is all about.

Son Rise

Sep 8, 2009
Imma try this on the sprint S4. This Looks Beautiful. About To Restore My 4.3 And Flash This Beast!:)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

SaintCity86

Oct 23, 2013
Thanks. Lol.

I made this keyboard too.

a2a7a5y2.jpg

Also for 4.3

I'm gonna make a few more keyboards with different backgrounds and button setups.

I've got a couple with circle keys...

I need more icons of square toe buttons. Any square type button works well for the keyboard.

I'll be putting most my 4.3 stuff in here I guess since most people are still messing around with that KK crap. ?

Reactions: Kilokk

monchy36

Nov 28, 2012
OMG! You need to take this to KK! So if I flash it it's not going to work?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app

SaintCity86

Oct 23, 2013
Nope, but if someone will take the time to find a theme or mod that flashes over the contacts and dialer for KK, I can make it work for KK.

I just don't have any files that are for flashing into kk and I can't make them from scratch. And kk switched some folders around, so it's gotta be a file that flashes over the kk seccontacts and secphone apks.

Find that and I got you.

Reactions: walliester

SaintCity86

Oct 23, 2013
That's why, it's a dif rom and I don't know the file name for the background image on that roms dialer. It must be different if it didn't flash correct. Go to the thread for your rom, and ask if anybody knows the file name for the dialer background image in the system/app/secphone.apk folder.

Also, anybody on KK4.4 that wants this dialer can get it in @The Sickness' mod package here.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2769038
Its the blue dialer.

Reactions: The Sickness

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    a3aqege8.jpg

abu5ejes.jpg

upyqavum.jpg

qety5aba.jpg

Unknown caller pic

qa7upesy.jpg

qynygytu.jpg

Dropbox Link
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1grl5wu6urrn1qd/[MOD][SC86] Contacts&Dialer Theme Remix [JB4.3].zip

Im not on KK so I can't really build it for KK.
    However, if someone already has a flash file for KK, of a contacts and dialer theme.... I can just move my theme over to it and send you the file back. I would just need a flash file for KK that would flash into the seccontacts and secphone folders.

----------------------------------------

[Btw, can anyone tell me where the icon files are located for the green and red animated circles when accepting a call. I've got them themed in what I think is the right location, but it only Themes the arrows pointing inward, it won't change the circles themselves.... If anybody can help me out with that, that'd be appreciated]

Thanks. Lol.

I made this keyboard too.

a2a7a5y2.jpg

Also for 4.3

I'm gonna make a few more keyboards with different backgrounds and button setups.

I've got a couple with circle keys...

I need more icons of square toe buttons. Any square type button works well for the keyboard.

I'll be putting most my 4.3 stuff in here I guess since most people are still messing around with that KK crap. ?

Nope, but if someone will take the time to find a theme or mod that flashes over the contacts and dialer for KK, I can make it work for KK.

I just don't have any files that are for flashing into kk and I can't make them from scratch. And kk switched some folders around, so it's gotta be a file that flashes over the kk seccontacts and secphone apks.

Find that and I got you.

That's why, it's a dif rom and I don't know the file name for the background image on that roms dialer. It must be different if it didn't flash correct. Go to the thread for your rom, and ask if anybody knows the file name for the dialer background image in the system/app/secphone.apk folder.

Also, anybody on KK4.4 that wants this dialer can get it in @The Sickness' mod package here.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2769038
    Its the blue dialer.