Wifi and touchscreen question

Search This thread

p4t4h

Jul 22, 2008
Hi,

I'm interested in the following 2 aspects of the Z2 performance I haven't found a conclusive answer to anywhere else yet:

* How is the touchscreen responsiveness of the Z2? And has anyone observe anything unusual when using something like the Multitouch Test app? I see some past and present Xperia devices showing issues in this area.

* How is the wifi throughput and connectivity in general? Has anyone done any test if it can go consistently above 50 Mbps throughput through an N or AC wifi AP?

Thank you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

feis

Dec 30, 2008
Well 1 thing i noticed, is that if you turn on glove mode, screen is so sensetive, that you dont even have to touch it, it reacts when your fingers are milimeters away from screen. So no issues with responsivness if thats what you meant

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: p4t4h

RRSoftware

Jun 13, 2011
gfp.rrsoftware.de
Touchscreen works very well.
You can even use a pencil...

The Wlan seems not as perfect....
I use here a Wlan Router with 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz AC. But it is pretty useless. To use AC you have to sit near the router.
Even the 2.4Ghz range is not as good as my old Samsung Galaxy S3.
But it seems to be a software issue, because I can see the network with good signal but I can't connect...

Last edited:
Reactions: p4t4h

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well 1 thing i noticed, is that if you turn on glove mode, screen is so sensetive, that you dont even have to touch it, it reacts when your fingers are milimeters away from screen. So no issues with responsivness if thats what you meant

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2
    Touchscreen works very well.
    You can even use a pencil...

The Wlan seems not as perfect....
    I use here a Wlan Router with 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz AC. But it is pretty useless. To use AC you have to sit near the router.
    Even the 2.4Ghz range is not as good as my old Samsung Galaxy S3.
    But it seems to be a software issue, because I can see the network with good signal but I can't connect...