Search This thread

noobchef

Feb 24, 2012
Its a good thing Task and the rest of our devs get paid for doing all this for us. Not like they're doing us any favors...
Edit: sorry that was off topic. Just my little rant.
Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: SeanHacker

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Hey Task
In the forum theres a thread about build.prop tweaks that Ive added to this Roms build.prob and it seems to be showing some improvements any chance this could help the development of the rom maybe adding it to future builds or parts of it heres the link
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1735128

build.prop "tweaks"=a waste of time in my opinion. They are for the most part placebo enhancements.

Studies say that most of them are useless and have been proven useless. ;)

LOOK HERE
for some info. These are for ICS but do apply to jellybean also. There is another article for jellybean but I don't have the time to search for it now.

Reactions: noobchef

njinstantkarma

Mar 17, 2011
build.prop "tweaks"=a waste of time in my opinion. They are for the most part placebo enhancements.

Studies say that most of them are useless and have been proven useless. ;)

LOOK HERE
for some info. These are for ICS but do apply to jellybean also. There is another article for jellybean but I don't have the time to search for it now.

The one tweak I noticed immediately my download and upload speeds doubled... But it takes a hit on my battery a little... Just thought it might help....

Reactions: SeanHacker
Feb 21, 2009
Nassau
Call Blacklist Feature Missing

Love this rom minor issue, i cant seem to find or access the built in call blacklist feature....was this removed or hidden :confused::confused:

lol nvm found it :D

Last edited:

ArcticInferno

Dec 15, 2012
Chicago
Love this rom minor issue, i cant seem to find or access the built in call blacklist feature....was this removed or hidden :confused::confused:

lol nvm found it :D

Glad you figured it out. Just a heads up though, next time this sort of thing should be posted to the Q&A thread for this ROM. Link for it is located in the OP for convenience. :D

Sent from my SGH-I747 using XDA Premium HD app

BigPuck84

Feb 2, 2012
So I just got my S3. I liked AOKP on my infuse so I think im going to give this rom a go. From the reviews on here and what I seen on YouTube this rom looks great! Very nice work sir. But my question is since I havent installed any custom rom yet, just rooted and cwm installed, is it safe to flash the file you have linked next to the newest update or should I install a older version of your rom first? Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
So I just got my S3. I liked AOKP on my infuse so I think im going to give this rom a go. From the reviews on here and what I seen on YouTube this rom looks great! Very nice work sir. But my question is since I havent installed any custom rom yet, just rooted and cwm installed, is it safe to flash the file you have linked next to the newest update or should I install a older version of your rom first? Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

1.) This isn't a Q & A thread. This is a development thread. Please read the OP before posting here.

2.) There are installation instruction in the OP. Use them.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB