FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL] SGH-T999 Galaxy S III Chat Thread!

5,057 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,355

By saranhai, Inactive Recognized Developer on 19th November 2012, 11:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th November 2013, 04:24 PM |#1251  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeguitars

Just flashed paranoid android 4.3.1 RC and so far i'm having problems with DSP manager stopping unexpectedly when playing tracks. Not sure if i love the rom yet but i might try something slimmer.

I had the same issue. Ultimately, I didn't check to make sure the whole rom zip downloaded and I flashed a incomplete zip (DOH!)

Check the rom zip for system/lib/libaudioeffect_jni.so
If it's missing, there's your issue haha

13th November 2013, 03:47 AM |#1252  
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
I flashed the 4.3 leak and it's very solid. I was afraid that 4.1.2 was going to be the standard lagginess from that point, so this build totally blew away my expectations. XPosed seems to work well but I've heard of people having difficulty with it.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium HD app
13th November 2013, 04:13 AM |#1253  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
CM11 beta4
CM11b4 is a super smooth daily driver, so glad I skipped the 4.3 leaks. Only issue is gallery force close, unfortunately I can't post my thanks or issues in that thread, my fault for not creating an account years ago when I lurked the Incredible forums, thanks jermaine151
13th November 2013, 07:27 PM |#1254  
Flag Chula Vista
Thanks Meter: 319

More
I'm not sure what issues there are on the unofficial build of CM11 but I'll give it a few weeks before I flash it. I want to try it and determine if I will stay on it or revert to a 4.3 TW ROM.
15th November 2013, 01:56 AM |#1255  
Flag Chula Vista
Thanks Meter: 319

More
Are you kidding me? My computer with Windows 8 won't recognize my Galaxy S3!
15th November 2013, 06:36 PM |#1256  
Flag fontana,ca
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Lost root after updating super su app. How do I get it back? Im on stockmod ROM 4.3 . help.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
15th November 2013, 09:54 PM |#1257  
Flag HuntsVegas!!!
Thanks Meter: 6,928

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMDC2

Lost root after updating super su app. How do I get it back? Im on stockmod ROM 4.3 . help.

check the option in SuperSU to use Pro. reboot.

Sent from my T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide(HTC Espresso) using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

if that doesnt work go to chainfires thread and download the recovery flashable zip. flash it.

15th November 2013, 11:33 PM |#1258  
Flag fontana,ca
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMDC2

Can you point me in the right direction to flash the recovery zip?

15th November 2013, 11:33 PM |#1259  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 3,355

Donate to Me
More
Hey guys, i know this is the "off topic thread", but please, keep ROM specific posts in their respective threads thanks. :P

anyone getting the PS4?
The Following User Says Thank You to saranhai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saranhai Ad-Free
16th November 2013, 08:10 AM |#1260  
Flag HuntsVegas!!!
Thanks Meter: 6,928

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saranhai

Hey guys, i know this is the "off topic thread", but please, keep ROM specific posts in their respective threads thanks. :P

anyone getting the PS4?

agreed and apologies. tbh i didnt even realize i was still in this thread!

and since we are back OFF topic! i am having a heck of a time trying to use this old, tiny device for anything after being so spoiled with the gs3! its hard to type on this itty bitty screen now! funny thing is, i was hesitant to get the s3 at first because i wasnt sure id like such a large device! and here lately ive been wishing i could affird a note3! i just dont see how i used to manage with this thing!!

The Following User Says Thank You to DocHoliday77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DocHoliday77 Ad-Free
16th November 2013, 12:45 PM |#1261  
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday77

agreed and apologies. tbh i didnt even realize i was still in this thread!

and since we are back OFF topic! i am having a heck of a time trying to use this old, tiny device for anything after being so spoiled with the gs3! its hard to type on this itty bitty screen now! funny thing is, i was hesitant to get the s3 at first because i wasnt sure id like such a large device! and here lately ive been wishing i could affird a note3! i just dont see how i used to manage with this thing!!

That's funny. My wife said the same thing when I had to setup my old myTouch 4G for her when I took her GS3 in for repairs for a cracked screen. She was glad it was only for a day!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)