---> Arei Glass v2.0 <---

Search This thread

pkb_always4u

Nov 24, 2010
Varanasi, India
I dont know you people getting chinese stuffs and other apps. When I installed I ran into a few problems :-
1. LG Keyboard FC, need to use other keyboard.
2. Very few apps, even no SU and busybox installed.
3. No gapps and Play Store too, and if you install your own then chances are there of FC or network error.
4. The most problematic is that there is not even a file manager, you need a flashable File maager as no Play store and Browser too (Chinese men doesnt need a File manager :eek: )
5. No Browser.

I think themer was drunk but nice work if you can solve above listed issues.

Reactions: androcraze

Alucard

Jul 2, 2012
I dont know you people getting chinese stuffs and other apps. When I installed I ran into a few problems :-
1. LG Keyboard FC, need to use other keyboard.
2. Very few apps, even no SU and busybox installed.
3. No gapps and Play Store too, and if you install your own then chances are there of FC or network error.
4. The most problematic is that there is not even a file manager, you need a flashable File maager as no Play store and Browser too (Chinese men doesnt need a File manager :eek: )
5. No Browser.

I think themer was drunk but nice work if you can solve above listed issues.
Haha,this rom was uploaded by me,if keyboard fcs then take the one from izs,use luckypatcher to flash google play store modded and then install supersu,if there is no filemanager then put in system/app folder ,before u flash the zip ,your own filemanager app,i deleted browser cause its crap ,use opera classic,The developer of this rom had some apps that needed to be payed to have so thread was closed,im sorry for the probs but i dont have an OB to check the rom,So lack of file manager is a mistake i maid,if u search u can find a solution,the whole rom is an izs themed that what matters most.Oh u can install busybox with an app.
Flash this,there is a filemanager and lgime form izs,delete the themes in system/app folder,although it shouldnt fc,wipe data,cache,davlik before flashing.
--->https://anonfiles.com/file/9d4693885c90e7502ebe404b65fda00e
I made deleted many things cause when i had p970 i used my own root manager app,or weather app or live wallpaper,i left all the thing needed,and lg launcher with the best theme i found.

Last edited:

pkb_always4u

Nov 24, 2010
Varanasi, India
Haha,this rom was uploaded by me,if keyboard fcs then take the one from izs,use luckypatcher to flash google play store modded and then install supersu,if there is no filemanager then put in system/app folder ,before u flash the zip ,your own filemanager app,i deleted browser cause its crap ,use opera classic,The developer of this rom had some apps that needed to be payed to have so thread was closed,im sorry for the probs but i dont have an OB to check the rom,So lack of file manager is a mistake i maid,if u search u can find a solution,the whole rom is an izs themed that what matters most.Oh u can install busybox with an app.
Flash this,there is a filemanager and lgime form izs,delete the themes in system/app folder,although it shouldnt fc,wipe data,cache,davlik before flashing.
--->https://anonfiles.com/file/9d4693885c90e7502ebe404b65fda00e
I made deleted many things cause when i had p970 i used my own root manager app,or weather app or live wallpaper,i left all the thing needed,and lg launcher with the best theme i found.

I solved all issues before posting here as I have many apps as flashable zip. What I wanted from you to update the first post stating about the same. Anyway, nice upload

Jelixis

Oct 13, 2013
Caguas

I'll try the ROM tomorrow and see if it's okay to use. Cheers?

smy00oo

Jun 15, 2013
hi
thank you so much for your beautiful update
there is two request please :
1- can you say the changes in this version?
2- i liked the dialer of last version. how can i use that instead?

screen shots of new update attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-09-10-36-35.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-09-10-36-35.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_2014-10-09-10-36-50.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-09-10-36-50.png
    181.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_2014-10-09-10-37-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-09-10-37-17.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_2014-10-09-10-39-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-09-10-39-09.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Reactions: ferhpsquad

Alucard

Jul 2, 2012
Is there any way to make notification bar compeletly transparant?
The rom is themed by arei,its not my work im just sharing cause i think his themig is just the best,wonder why e dont use his talent on other phones or cm11 even,im on s2 forum now and i would love to have him theme our i9100,just saying and maybe he will read this hopefully.

Alucard

Jul 2, 2012
Is it possible o export the theme as a flashable zip that can be usable on other roms?
Not by me,dont know how,but if u want this theme u v=can use this rom since its latest izs plus u can use izs v0.4 fir better stability,and there is another rom in this forum that looks exactly like lg g3 (http://xdaforums.com/optimus-black/development/rom-mystery-v330-c-t2878149),these are the options,choose themewise and then make ur own optimizations and have a stable and beautifull rom thanks to the devs.

Reactions: smy00oo

smy00oo

Jun 15, 2013
Thanks bro.
There is a rom named "uma v1" that is based on izs v2 with some good optimizations but not beautiful theming in my opinion. I want to flash that rom with this theme because arei roms are just themed.
You mean that the izs v 0.4 is more stable than the others?

Reactions: Alucard

Alucard

Jul 2, 2012
Thanks bro.
There is a rom named "uma v1" that is based on izs v2 with some good optimizations but not beautiful theming in my opinion. I want to flash that rom with this theme because arei roms are just themed.
You mean that the izs v 0.4 is more stable than the others?
I meant izs v0.4 kernel for wich i have provided a download link,most devs in here seem to suggest the use of this version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Arei Glass v2.0, based on IZS v2.0, released on 8.8.2014.
    Here is the link -----> http://pan.baidu.com/s/1sjO6aQh
    I attached the best looking theme for lg home and the best kernel for izs.
    okay booting now....
    bootlogo: arei and chinese symbols....
    first boot took 3,5 min until setup screen
    languages: english, german a few european and chinese and a few I do not understand
    okay first problem data connection does not work out of the box.
    Just edited the settings manual and I have a data connection now.
    Wifi working.
    Looking at the apps now...
    4 chinese apps can be just uninstalled
    2 more can be deactivated

I activated swap
    rebooting now....

ahhh now it is fast...

musicplayer nothing to special, dolby mobile for headphones included
    lyrics to but not working for me

all apps have a nice clean bright ui. Stock LG with a small modification.
    But until now it is just izsv2 with a theme.

the only difference between the normal izsv2 and this one are the chinese applications and a theme.

I like the apps he included but after all they are in chinese and i do not understand them.

He included a iphone like launcher. :rolleyes:
    He included the "round corner" app but in chinese too.

The only thing i am missing in stock izs is his custom "iNoty" notification bar.
    It has a nice theme and a calendar. But on the other side the quick buttons are missing on this one.

After I removed the chinese apps I got izs with a theme.
    is a funcionality update to izs v2 or only they add chinese stuff?
    Areis latest release 17.1.2014,unfortunately my p970 is broken,can anyone upload screenshots?
    Here is the link MOD EDIT: DL links removed

Can you reupload it?
    Can you reupload it?
    Done can anyone possibly upload video or screenshots.