FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[DEVDB][TWRP][PhilZ Touch] XZDualRecovery 2.8.26 RELEASE

5,379 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,420

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from [NUT]: The installer contains a ROOT EXPLOIT, this will trip A/V tools (e.g. ESET NOD32), disable it to download!!
13th September 2013, 09:59 AM |#601  
Oh yes... for those who are superstitious and wondering if they should try this release: it was built and initially tested on 12 sept... it's safe to use for you

13th September 2013, 12:24 PM |#602  
The adb driver package has been updated, i made a booboo and did not have the chance to test it myself yet... i did now and i can say it works for me.

For the people who downloaded that package, please redownload it and try again. the original package will not make your pc recognize your phone.
13th September 2013, 12:24 PM |#603  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Somewhere in Oz...
Thanks Meter: 3,621

Donate to Me
More
So where do the cat and dll files go on Windows 7 x64? System 32?
13th September 2013, 12:31 PM |#604  
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoey63

So where do the cat and dll files go on Windows 7 x64? System 32?

Please redownload the package, it's been fixed up since release.
  1. Unpack the zip somewhere you remember,
  2. Boot in to recovery, wait ~30 seconds before you attempt to connect it to pc, using the USB lead.
  3. Connect USB and wait for windows to say it does not have a driver for the connected device,
  4. Right-click on 'This Computer' and choose 'manage',
  5. Look up the 'devices' list and search for the C6603 with an exlamationmark,
  6. Right-click that and choose properties,
  7. Click the driver tab,
  8. Click update driver,
  9. Choose 'search for a driver in a folder',
  10. Browse to the folder you remembered,
  11. Install the unsigned driver anyway,

Fire up adb devices after it finishes installation and it should show you your device's serial with 'recovery' in the OS place.

Let me know if it works or not
The Following User Says Thank You to [NUT] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [NUT] Ad-Free
13th September 2013, 12:46 PM |#605  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Somewhere in Oz...

Donate to Me
More
Ok,will try in a minute. Just have to uninstall Koush drivers first I think (did that coz it wasnt working and u were updating as I was doing it) BTW, both Philz and TWRP are both dualbooting on .244 withouth issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to shoey63 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shoey63 Ad-Free
13th September 2013, 01:01 PM |#606  
Quote:

Ok,will try in a minute. Just have to uninstall Koush drivers first I think (did that coz it wasnt working and u were updating as I was doing it) BTW, both Philz and TWRP are both dualbooting on .244 withouth issue.

Heh, I'm updating and cleaning up the driver package to make it a LOT easier for me to work on as we speak, a new version has been put online already, so if any attempt fails, please re-download and try again before you post your results...

Thanks for the help though, we need more people like you
The Following User Says Thank You to [NUT] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [NUT] Ad-Free
13th September 2013, 01:06 PM |#607  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Somewhere in Oz...

Donate to Me
More
del.
13th September 2013, 01:10 PM |#608  
Quote:

OK Will wait for update. My windows 7 x64 (AMD Processor) couldn't install the driver for some reason.

Hihi, I just also found out what i did wrong... and that is thanks to my cleanup... i removed everything except Sony models from the inf... that made it clear i forgot to add the x64 support

Redownload and try again
13th September 2013, 04:07 PM |#609  
Thanks Meter: 737

More
Will it work for stock .244 ,unlocked bootloader...using previous version of the dual recovery installed??:-/ Without any bootloops/ bugs??? :P
13th September 2013, 05:47 PM |#610  
Thanks Meter: 4,547

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NUT]

Hihi, I just also found out what i did wrong... and that is thanks to my cleanup... i removed everything except Sony models from the inf... that made it clear i forgot to add the x64 support

Redownload and try again

I haven't updated the recovery to beta 2.7.1 yet, but I can confirm that with the drivers you shared (64-bits in my case), the issue I reported back in this post is now a thing of the past
The Following User Says Thank You to Tungstwenty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tungstwenty Ad-Free
13th September 2013, 07:25 PM |#611  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Somewhere in Oz...

Donate to Me
More
AMD or Intel?

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, doomkernel, locked bootloader, recovery, twrp
Previous Thread Next Thread