[APP] LG MultiWindow Mod

Search This thread

suljo94

Nov 25, 2013
Antwerpen
@XabdullahX
i can confirm this app works on lg g3 also maybe you should consider renaming it to lg multi window mod(and dropping the flex part) becauseo on the lg g2 the mod works to and could you please tell me how to organise the apps (in the app alphabetically) because my ocd got the better of me.

Oct 10, 2009
Hi,

the (free) App works flawless with my LG G3.

So i removed the App and bought the Donation-Version.
After the installation of the payed App it doesn't start anymore.
Restart of the Phone - Always force close oft the App...

[EDIT] I deleted the Entry in SuperSu and at the next start and Question of SupoerSu it works again! [\EDIT]

Last edited:

H_Mark

Jul 3, 2014
Working nicely on G3, got the Play version to say thanks.

Is there a way to remove the system-added apps like browser?

dzyur

Dec 14, 2011
I have the LG G3 and bought the app from the play store. I get the error "number of apps is not enough to start the app", pretty sure I have enough... Tried it first with only have a few and that didn't work either.. Any suggestions?? Thanks

vlasis_myr

Feb 5, 2013
LG Nexus 5X
hello,I have buy from day one your great app, but today I decide to disable the navigation bar and have lmt for navigation.So now I can't have the double window.Is there any way to have double window without the traditional navigation bar? thanks in advance...

XabdullahX

Oct 18, 2007
Last edited:
Reactions: brittoking

liqn7

Mar 25, 2010
I have the LG G3 and bought the app from the play store. I get the error "number of apps is not enough to start the app", pretty sure I have enough... Tried it first with only have a few and that didn't work either.. Any suggestions?? Thanks

Same issue here. How to I revert back? OP?

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune
Could you take a screenshot?
I am not sure what you both mean. Is it something with my app?

Open up your build prop and add the following lines:

ro.lge.capp_splitwindow=true
persist.splitwindow.support_all=true

then save and move to /system with 644 permissions. Reboot. You will have all your apps back :laugh:

Reactions: jimpsar

gotroot801

Jun 9, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Did you run the app to select which apps to add to multi-window? It works fine on my VZW G3.

That would be the app in the OP, correct?

My process: Install and launch "Flex MultiWindow Mod". Select an app from the list. The list entry background changes to yellow. I click the "Apply" button, and the text of the button changes to "Reboot to save". I reboot, and when I go into MW mode (long-press back), the default nine apps (LG Messaging, Email, Gallery, Chrome, YouTube, Maps, Hangouts, Gmail, LG File Manager) are still the only ones I can select. Phone is rooted (obviously) running Xposed with only G3 TweaksBox enabled. Disabling it or unloading Xposed altogether does not make a difference - the app does not work.

If I'm missing a step, let me know, because it's not immediately obvious that I am.

ylexot

Dec 8, 2010
That would be the app in the OP, correct?

My process: Install and launch "Flex MultiWindow Mod". Select an app from the list. The list entry background changes to yellow. I click the "Apply" button, and the text of the button changes to "Reboot to save". I reboot, and when I go into MW mode (long-press back), the default nine apps (LG Messaging, Email, Gallery, Chrome, YouTube, Maps, Hangouts, Gmail, LG File Manager) are still the only ones I can select. Phone is rooted (obviously) running Xposed with only G3 TweaksBox enabled. Disabling it or unloading Xposed altogether does not make a difference - the app does not work.

If I'm missing a step, let me know, because it's not immediately obvious that I am.

Did you try scrolling the window that has the apps? When I do multi window, the default apps are the ones that are visible and I have to scroll to get to the apps I added.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LG MultiWindow Mod

Disclaimer: Use at your own responsibility.

Root required

This is a simple app, to add, or remove applications to the Multi Window list.
    It can not remove applications already added manually

Works on kitkat and G3

Instructions:
    1- Open app
    2- Give root
    3- When root is given, a list of all applications will be shown. Select the desired apps
    4- Click Apply
    5- Click Reboot to save
    After restart, the app should have been added to your multiwindow menu :)!

Screenshots:.
    GaHOZie.png

Ksw0GtE.png

Download: http://www.ayg.dk/FlexMultiWindowMod.apk
    Donation version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.abdulg.flexmultiwindowmod

Donate version has:
    * Hide LG apps option
    * Hide System apps option
    * Alphabetical order

Still beta, expect bugs, but it should work. If you get a crash, reply with a stacktrace :)

Credits: D-fuse for this tut: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2673968
    Thanks! Works on Verizon G4 VS986 running Lollipop 13B.
    Yes this app requires root privileges enabled. It has to rewrite a system file.
    How can i port this to my LG Optimus G Pro

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

+1
    This app does not work with the LG Stylo 2 plus. After installation the app will not open. Give message that the app has stopped working as soon as it is opened. Any information concerning this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hmm... Not sure why it's happening to you. I'm using the metro pcs variant of the stylo 2 plus, but it's working just fine for me, no problems adding or removing apps. Hope you get your issue sorted out.