[Q] Verizon LG G2 bricked after stock update - HELP

Search This thread

W77

Apr 25, 2014
I need your guys' help big time. I've been trying to fix this for the past couple of days and can't!

My phone was running a rooted stock ROM and has PhilZ Touch 6.25.4/Clockworkmod v6.0.4.7. I have one backup.

My phone asked me if I wanted to update to KitKat, so I said sure! ...Shouldn't have done that BS. It rebooted into Clockworkmod, and I can't get it to go past Clockworkmod, no matter what I do.

I can't even get Windows to install the drivers for the phone. I have them downloaded, and it won't automatically install them no matter what I do. And when I try pointing to them, it says Windows could not find driver software for your device. I tried drivers on Verizon's website and ones posted on these forums.

Please help! I don't know what else to do.

george brown

Sep 15, 2011
I need your guys' help big time. I've been trying to fix this for the past couple of days and can't!

My phone was running a rooted stock ROM and has PhilZ Touch 6.25.4/Clockworkmod v6.0.4.7. I have one backup.

My phone asked me if I wanted to update to KitKat, so I said sure! ...Shouldn't have done that BS. It rebooted into Clockworkmod, and I can't get it to go past Clockworkmod, no matter what I do.

I can't even get Windows to install the drivers for the phone. I have them downloaded, and it won't automatically install them no matter what I do. And when I try pointing to them, it says Windows could not find driver software for your device. I tried drivers on Verizon's website and ones posted on these forums.

Please help! I don't know what else to do.

You should install the driver manually by double clicking it or if it's in zip file you must open it first and search the driver.

Sent from my LG p705 using XDA Dev Soft.