[Q] Is EH03 2.3.5 still the best or is the latest update better?

Search This thread
Apr 7, 2011
I just recently got the RAZR MAXX (opinion still forming to rate the maxx) and am giving my son my old Fascinate so he can play games and listen to music. The Fascinate was rooted but going to just go back to stock to wipe it clean and let him start from scratch. My question is, earlier driodstyle recommended staying with eh03 because he felt it was the fastest at the time. But 4ish months ago verizon pushed another software update and was wondering if that was working better than eh03 or if I should just stick with eh03..... Any responses would be helpful... Thanks...

davezx6r

Mar 30, 2011
New England
I'm rather new to the fascinate only had mine for about a month, however the first thing i did when i got it was allow it to ota to the newest release which was eh03. I haven't heard of anything newer than eh03.

atomD21

Apr 16, 2011
Ohio
I just recently got the RAZR MAXX (opinion still forming to rate the maxx) and am giving my son my old Fascinate so he can play games and listen to music. The Fascinate was rooted but going to just go back to stock to wipe it clean and let him start from scratch. My question is, earlier driodstyle recommended staying with eh03 because he felt it was the fastest at the time. But 4ish months ago verizon pushed another software update and was wondering if that was working better than eh03 or if I should just stick with eh03..... Any responses would be helpful... Thanks...

That OTA was just the official OTA to EH03, rather than the leak that came out a few weeks prior. There was a leak for FA16, but nothing official ever came from it, and no one did anything with it as far as custom Roms or anything, so it must not have been worth it.