how to keep device ID always same

Search This thread

toufiq47

Oct 6, 2012
Dhaka
Hi,

i flashed my device most frequently, but for that i am in trouble for my office mail client [IBM traveler]. every flash the sever treat my same device as a new device with a new ID. So mail can not be sync and traveler cant get connect with the server.

is there any way that i can keep the android id same ? even i flashed different ROMs ? pls let me know cz i am stuck in same rom for a moment due to this issue

[i.e Device ID: Android_861579df9dca07ca ]

thanks/ toufiq

nokiamodeln91

Jun 6, 2012
I think titanium backup should help in this case.. There has been similar issues for me with mail exchange sync and when I open titanium back on the new rom, it says Id changed and restore to previous and all works fine..

Reactions: toufiq47

toufiq47

Oct 6, 2012
Dhaka
I think titanium backup should help in this case.. There has been similar issues for me with mail exchange sync and when I open titanium back on the new rom, it says Id changed and restore to previous and all works fine..

hi, still did not checked but thats for the reply. will let you know if titanium backup can solve the problem
:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.