FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][Root][OFFICIAL] AdAway v4.3.0 :: [2019-11-01]

595 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,832
 
Post Reply Email Thread
5th November 2019, 04:10 AM |#14081  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Does 4.3.0 support http protocol ? Also, when you update the host file, then does it warn you if the ALL HOST source url have created the final host file ?
5th November 2019, 04:24 AM |#14082  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 568
 
More
Trying to install 4.3.0 via Solid Explorer on Android 10 (Pixel 2 XL) and it errors out with "there was a problem parsing the package". The file download is OK, I checked the md5. Is there a problem with the 4.3.0 packaging or Solid Explorer?
5th November 2019, 06:13 AM |#14083  
Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirxdroid

Trying to install 4.3.0 via Solid Explorer on Android 10 (Pixel 2 XL) and it errors out with "there was a problem parsing the package". The file download is OK, I checked the md5. Is there a problem with the 4.3.0 packaging or Solid Explorer?

I think is a Problem with Solid Explorer.

Go to PlayStore and update Solid Explorer
5th November 2019, 06:56 AM |#14084  
stiggerby's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Perth, Australia
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsonymonx

I think is a Problem with Solid Explorer.

Go to PlayStore and update Solid Explorer

I switched to amaze file explorer, seems to be just as good
5th November 2019, 06:58 AM |#14085  
P1f's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucuresti
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsonymonx

I think is a Problem with Solid Explorer.

Go to PlayStore and update Solid Explorer

In my case is not working with Amaze neither.
And also the older 4.2.9 can no longer be installed.

So i recon is an Android 10 issue not a file explorer? I have OnePlus 6 running Android 10 Open Beta 1
5th November 2019, 07:58 AM |#14086  
cultofluna's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,644
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1f

In my case is not working with Amaze neither.
And also the older 4.2.9 can no longer be installed.

So i recon is an Android 10 issue not a file explorer? I have OnePlus 6 running Android 10 Open Beta 1

Also on OB android 10..( OP6T)
No problems with installing...
5th November 2019, 09:02 AM |#14087  
guest4711's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Београд (Beograd/Belgrade/Griechisch Weißenburg/Alba Graeca; Alba Bulgarica)
Thanks Meter: 2,270
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirxdroid

Trying to install 4.3.0 via Solid Explorer on Android 10 (Pixel 2 XL) and it errors out with "there was a problem parsing the package". The file download is OK, I checked the md5. Is there a problem with the 4.3.0 packaging or Solid Explorer?

Perhaps you have an old installation where AdAway is signed using another key (e.g. the key of the apk from f-droid is different from the one used on the version posted here). Deinstall AdAway, then install the new one.
6th November 2019, 02:34 PM |#14088  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi, how to the current adaway relate to Magisk & passing SafetyNet? Looking on adaway.org etc. I find no mentions on this subject. Is enabling systemless hosts in Magisk still sufficient to pass SafetyNet?
6th November 2019, 02:40 PM |#14089  
knpk13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 904
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by revt3949

Is enabling systemless hosts in Magisk still sufficient to pass SafetyNet?

Yes, assuming nothing else is tripping safetynet.
6th November 2019, 07:04 PM |#14090  
Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis, IN
Thanks Meter: 1,572
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knpk13

Yes, assuming nothing else is tripping safetynet.

Such as xposed, for example, or now edxposed, but apparently there is a workaround for edxposed that Google broke yesterday
The Following User Says Thank You to martyfender For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift martyfender Ad-Free
6th November 2019, 09:00 PM |#14091  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Something wrong I try to add list but I can't any list any solution please?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ad block, adaway, adblock, adblocker, source

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes