OP Senior Member
Flag Trento
Thanks Meter: 1,544

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinchng

Error while compiling

Please invert it when you're free... no rush...

Accidentally sent from my Google Nexus S

Ok.... I can try....

GT-I9300 powered by Foxhound

19th August 2012, 01:20 AM |#102  
Flag Bradenton
Thanks Meter: 179

More
Hey xlory.. Great job on the inverts, they are beautiful and complement my theme quite nicely!!! Every app installed properly for me except for gtalk. I even tried to install it manually by extracting the apk, pasting in system/app and changing permissions, but no go. Would it be too much to ask to theme a working gtalk apk i have on my phone?

Edit: Voice search isn't working correctly but might have something to do with my phone (captivate) or my rom (cbalts version of helly bean)
19th August 2012, 04:40 AM |#103  
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i can safely say all the apps are working for me. no problems with any of the inverted apps.

the only slight problem i had was with the email app (not gmail). it wouldn't open in the beginning right after flashing it. but clearing the data of "email" and "exchange services" fixed it. now every app is working fine.

on the side note, i now have 2 calender apps. the icons are the same, but one is the original stock (white) whereas the other is the inverted (black).
i'm not encountering this problem with the other apps.

OP, i was wondering whether would disabling the stock calender affect the inverted calender's functions?

Phone: GSM Galaxy Nexus
Build : JRO03L
Baseband : XXLF1
ROM : Codename Android 3.3.0
Kernel : Faux123's Hybrid 3.0.41
19th August 2012, 11:14 AM |#104  
OP Senior Member
Flag Trento

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leontai.9222

i can safely say all the apps are working for me. no problems with any of the inverted apps.

the only slight problem i had was with the email app (not gmail). it wouldn't open in the beginning right after flashing it. but clearing the data of "email" and "exchange services" fixed it. now every app is working fine.

on the side note, i now have 2 calender apps. the icons are the same, but one is the original stock (white) whereas the other is the inverted (black).
i'm not encountering this problem with the other apps.

OP, i was wondering whether would disabling the stock calender affect the inverted calender's functions?

Phone: GSM Galaxy Nexus
Build : JRO03L
Baseband : XXLF1
ROM : Codename Android 3.3.0
Kernel : Faux123's Hybrid 3.0.41

Check in system/app.... I think that you have 2 apk .... calendar ... calendars.... Calendar....

19th August 2012, 11:17 AM |#105  
OP Senior Member
Flag Trento

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianray14

Hey xlory.. Great job on the inverts, they are beautiful and complement my theme quite nicely!!! Every app installed properly for me except for gtalk. I even tried to install it manually by extracting the apk, pasting in system/app and changing permissions, but no go. Would it be too much to ask to theme a working gtalk apk i have on my phone?

Edit: Voice search isn't working correctly but might have something to do with my phone (captivate) or my rom (cbalts version of helly bean)

Mmmh .... I don't know...
I've flash gtalk on aokp, cm10 and jb stock (S3)... and work fine....
Try to unistall with unbloat or delete talk.apk before fkashing....

19th August 2012, 02:45 PM |#106  
Flag OZ,far north
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Firstly, thanks so much for these!
I have had trouble with gtalk as well, but I do not believe it's the apk. I have been using your apks that i put in the helly bean addon since you released them and they work perfectly but talk has not installed on a few occasions. Flashing the addon or your package or the single zip or pasting the apk will not work. Only flashing the ROM again then the addon will do it and sometimes i have to flash the helly bean addon first, then the one i put inverted apks into... but even still this doesn't always work, each time i have talk in system/app but no talk installed.... Very odd indeed. The other day i suddenly lost all my app data (it was as if all my apps were just installed) and talk disappeared at the same time, i have not got it back yet with all of my usual flashing combos..... Even with factory reset. Strangest part is that i can do ten updates of hey beam in a row and the modified addon works perfect but every so often it doesn't and when it doesn't it is stubborn and it is not just the inverted, I've tried with the normal one when it acts up but it also doesn't behave. Yet to find a clear pattern.

¿?

Sent from phone with app
19th August 2012, 05:41 PM |#107  
Flag Bradenton
Thanks Meter: 179

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlory

Mmmh .... I don't know...
I've flash gtalk on aokp, cm10 and jb stock (S3)... and work fine....
Try to unistall with unbloat or delete talk.apk before fkashing....

Tried and no dice. Your version of talk gets placed in the correct folder after flashing, but doesn't show up in app drawer as installed. I did notice that your version is 1.25MB and the version that works in my rom is 1.50MB. I'm assuming that they are different versions based on the size difference. Oh well, other inverted apps work great and best of all, look great as well

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium
19th August 2012, 09:21 PM |#108  
Flag LONDON
Thanks Meter: 23,096

More
Hi there. Any tips on how to flash into my 2nd rom that's listed. I flashed ur new inverted play store through duel boot section in recovery.

I even mounted 2nd Rom data and system.

I cleared 2nd Rom delvik and fixed permissions.

But the flash didn't take?

Update : Problem solved. I had to delete old Google play with titenium. And then I flashed. Nice new icon

I'm getting this error message. Any ideas I never installed vlc before.

Main ROM : RR AOKP 2.6.1
2nd Rom : RR JB 3.04 (ONLINE)
KERNEL : Dorimanx 5.67
Modem : BVLP7
Root app: SuperSu
Jofus
20th August 2012, 04:54 AM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Okay, ill share my experience.

My device is Sprint Google Nexus running codename android 3.3.0

There Are two issues I've run into.
1) I also have two calendars, in my system/app folder I have 3 APK's: Calendar.apk , CalendarGoogle.apk , CalendarProvider.apk.

Not sure what how to fix this.

The other thing... when doing a voice search he mic icon flashes red with the normal theme. Now it blinks as just a blue square.

These boil down to being aesthetic issues all functionality is there though! Everything else is awesome so thank you
20th August 2012, 06:55 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 1,309

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jofus

Okay, ill share my experience.

My device is Sprint Google Nexus running codename android 3.3.0

There Are two issues I've run into.
1) I also have two calendars, in my system/app folder I have 3 APK's: Calendar.apk , CalendarGoogle.apk , CalendarProvider.apk.

Not sure what how to fix this.

The other thing... when doing a voice search he mic icon flashes red with the normal theme. Now it blinks as just a blue square.

These boil down to being aesthetic issues all functionality is there though! Everything else is awesome so thank you

Check inside inverted zip .. system/app for name if calendar app. Then with root explorer go to system app and move the other calendar app from that folder, go check that inverted calendar app works then you can delete the calendar app you moved.

Try reflashing just the Google search again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Elitemovil JB B9r, all work except Talk still, now contacts don't work, but previous inverted contacts do. Now email works, before didn't.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
20th August 2012, 03:06 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Theirs something wrong with the google now the background is black but the boxes are white why is that
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp jb, cm10, inverted gapps, jelly bean

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)