FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

WM6.5 Calendar reminder snooze options?

27 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By antirisk, Junior Member on 18th June 2009, 06:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
What happened to the snooze options in WM6.5???

I was thinking already WM was weak on the snooze part with not much useful options. Now they have removed that as well. The reminder just suddenly became very useless.

I'm considering reverting back to 6.1. Any suggestions?

18th June 2009, 12:42 PM |#2  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 33

More
I ran across the same thing but that is not a 6.5 issue that you are talking about. What your talking about are enhanced notifications from rhodium. What ROM are you using select one that doesnt have Touchflo or enhanced notifications and you will get back the options you want like "Remind me 5 mins before meeting". Try the Da_G take 2 rom its pretty stripped down but nice and stable.

-McMex
18th June 2009, 01:00 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I think I seen a cab from someone on this... try to search on crackwhore.... I am pretty sure that is what it was.

Thanks,
SoBBie
18th June 2009, 04:19 PM |#4  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag In UR Head
Thanks Meter: 680

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersobbie

I think I seen a cab from someone on this... try to search on crackwhore.... I am pretty sure that is what it was.

Thanks,
SoBBie

OK. At first, this post upset me a little. But then, before I jumped to conclusions, I thought I'd give you a chance to explain a little better. Are you trying to say, "There is a user named crackwhore who made a cab that you are looking for" or are you saying "Search a little better you crackwhore"?

Thank you so much for clarifying.
18th June 2009, 05:11 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1Tater

OK. At first, this post upset me a little. But then, before I jumped to conclusions, I thought I'd give you a chance to explain a little better. Are you trying to say, "There is a user named crackwhore who made a cab that you are looking for" or are you saying "Search a little better you crackwhore"?

LOL...As far as I remember, the cab's name is actually "crackwhore" something.
18th June 2009, 06:45 PM |#6  
Flag Altoona, Pa
Thanks Meter: 60

Donate to Me
More
LOL..I'll make it easy, here is the cab. Found in one of Dutty's ROM threads. Hope this clears up the confusion This reverts the bubbes to WM default as well though. Would be awesome to have the new bubbles AND snooze. I was working on this for a bit but gave up because seemed no one was interested. I was able to get nice bubbles in builds under 21xxx, but once I got to the point of making the icons show up as well the notifications changed to the ones we know now(no choice in snooze). I wasn't able to reverse the process(requires shell32.exe, gwes.exe, and a few more I can't quite remember) to get snooze option in newer builds
If ayone is interested here is the thread I started.
Attached Files
File Type: cab cRaCKwHoRe_Snooze_Options.cab - [Click for QR Code] (126.2 KB, 419 views)
19th June 2009, 03:41 AM |#7  
Flag The Bay, CA
Thanks Meter: 71

More
This is what i use to get back normal notification bubbles, but to keep the enlarge menus and start menu/other things intact.. Works for me .
Attached Files
File Type: cab SH4Ys EnergyRom Notification Patch.CAB - [Click for QR Code] (2.1 KB, 577 views)
19th June 2009, 04:32 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Thanks guys!
Thanks for all the replies guys. I'm happy to see I'm not alone.

Sorry I forgot to mention which ROM I use. I'm on EnergyROM 3.0 Phoenix 20090613.

I think I'll try the EnergyROM patch.

Once again thanks guys. I hope somebody comes up with snooze options along with the bubble
19th June 2009, 07:35 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
Wonderful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SH4YD33

This is what i use to get back normal notification bubbles, but to keep the enlarge menus and start menu/other things intact.. Works for me .

SH4yD33, the patch works flawlessly. Exactly the way i wanted it. Thanks a ton!
23rd June 2009, 01:31 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1Tater

LMAO... ummm yea you crackwhore... i was talkin' about a file named crackwhore........ Or maybe I wanted a crackwhore... I cant remeber now... Anyway for some reason crackwhore stuck in my head and I didnt have time to search myself for it... so just pointed the person in teh correct direction.

Man it has been a long day.

SoBBie
25th August 2009, 06:08 PM |#11  

More
Snooze optoins
Will either of the 2 cab files in this thread work on an unmodified Touch Pro2?

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)