[FTF] SGP321 10.1.1.A.1.307 Unbranded

Search This thread

pandaball

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 18, 2011

Then i'm afraid your bootloader isn't unlockable. You can try though, some users at the Xperia Z forum managed to get their bootloaders unlocked even though it says no. Not sure if it will do anything weird or nasty if it fails, so don't hold it against me on that.

Quaker_31

Aug 9, 2009
Is it just me, or is that Mega - website- just utter crap. some1 needs to give me a lesson in using it and yes I am on chrome.

pandaball

Oct 18, 2011
Is it just me, or is that Mega - website- just utter crap. some1 needs to give me a lesson in using it and yes I am on chrome.

Mega is actually one of the best file hosts right now. If I made you use dev-host, you would complain about speed, if I used Dropbox, you would complain about the public links being down due to high bandwidth, yada yada...

Also, a how-to on using Mega:
1. Open site
2. Wait for it to load. It uses super crazy ninja magic powers or something, and good things come to those who wait.
3. See that red button with the word 'Download'? Click it.
4. ???
5. Profit!

dhruvaz

Aug 8, 2009
Well being on 10 Mbits connections I can get those files in like a minute or two. google docs too have some impressive download speed. Btw pandaball mine didnt came with file commander. (Sweden)

pandaball

Oct 18, 2011
Well being on 10 Mbits connections I can get those files in like a minute or two. google docs too have some impressive download speed. Btw pandaball mine didnt came with file commander. (Sweden)

Strange. I've always have had those apps preinstalled, so I assumed that it was standard across all customisations since my tablet is definitely unbranded.

About Google Drive: yes, I have used it and it is crazy fast, however my Google Drive is nearing max capacity so I had to use another file host, and Mega seemed like the no-brainer. You can increase file download speeds by increasing the number of simultaneous connections for downloads ;)

b8drf

Sep 13, 2009
London
I have tried to download this .ftf file on several occasions but always get the "Temporarily unavailable" message

Can you re-post or is there an alternative link I can use ?

Thanks for your help

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

I have tried to download this .ftf file on several occasions but always get the "Temporarily unavailable" message

Can you re-post or is there an alternative link I can use ?

Thanks for your help

The link I tried was in the OP https://mega.co.nz/#!UZBhTZKQ!B4A753kOZEwPczt5hFWc1V-62eJzLIK8a4v6YOx_ERE

pandaball

Oct 18, 2011
Hi

Can someone kindly share a md5sum of the ftf file.

regards

It wouldn't help (for the mega mirror anyway, not sure about Gdrive) because mega uploads parallel streams, so the files are basically broken into parts and uploaded simultaneously and stitched back at mega's servers, so the md5 sums would be different. For the google drive version though, the md5 sum should be 3d801b4f07b6dd89e471b3bfec7c5725.

rootuser

Feb 16, 2009
It wouldn't help (for the mega mirror anyway, not sure about Gdrive) because mega uploads parallel streams, so the files are basically broken into parts and uploaded simultaneously and stitched back at mega's servers, so the md5 sums would be different. For the google drive version though, the md5 sum should be 3d801b4f07b6dd89e471b3bfec7c5725.

Thank you :good:
3d801b4f07b6dd89e471b3bfec7c5725 SGP321_10.1.1.A.1.307_Unbranded.ftf

testdasi

Aug 3, 2007
London
Sorry but noob question: I presume flashing unbranded firmware would not be able to unlock my sim (i.e. to use with other networks)?

Pray pray I'm wrong :cyclops:

Top Liked Posts